Looking For A Nice Girl Friend

Topic locked
Looking for a nice girl friend Jul 23, 2005
Hi

Hi How r u?

Khas 28 single male working in dubai, looking for good friends.

To follow in your footsteps, And hear what's on your mind. If ever you need me, You'll never have to fear, That your presence isn't important, And your love isn't dear. If ever you need me, I'll always be around, To bring back the laughter, Where deep in your heart it's found. You'll never have to worry, For I'll always be here, To chase away the sadness, And wipe away a tear. " I like nonsense in life, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." Dr. Seuss.....…

Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart. If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever A good Friend is like a computer he ENTERS in your life SAVE himself in your heart,FORMATS all your troubles and never DELETE you from his heart

F-------FOREVER
R-------RESPONCIBLE
I-------INTELLIGENT
E-------EAGER TO MAIL
N-------NICE
D-------DIVINE
S-------SIMPLE
H-------HEARTLY
I-------INTERSTED
P-------PEACEFUL

Khas

f_khas
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 23, 2005
Thats nice... Do you work for Hallmark? :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 23, 2005
:lol: nice one liban....
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 24, 2005
:headbang:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 25, 2005
f_khas, are you rich? :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
FeiPo wrote:f_khas, are you rich? :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

i am ... :queen: :king: :queen: :king: :king: :downtown:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:f_khas, are you rich? :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

:love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

THose are AWESOME!! :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 25, 2005
REALLY
danial
Dubai Forum User

Aug 28, 2005
All FeiPo wants is a big wallet and a Hotdog :)
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 29, 2005
Just curious, but what kind of girl would seriously date a guy who advertises himself on the net. You could be a nutter.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 29, 2005
or a serial killer ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 29, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:All FeiPo wants is a big wallet and a Hotdog :)

why do I want a hotdog? I don't like hotdog...
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 29, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:All FeiPo wants is a big wallet and a Hotdog :)

why do I want a hotdog? I don't like hotdog...

Well, we can go get some pork chops and a ice cream cone :wink:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 30, 2005
all these talk about food makes me hungry ...hmmmm i think i would be having a nice hickory grilled ribs and a quarter pounder chicken hmmmmmm with butter corn and mashed potato .... and oh yeah !!!! dont forget the mufins !!!!! hahahaha KENNY ROGERS !!!! here i come tonight cant wait to get the hell out of this cubicle !!!!!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 30, 2005
try the #12 burger at Johnny Rockets .. thats what i call a burger !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 30, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:all these talk about food makes me hungry ...hmmmm i think i would be having a nice hickory grilled ribs and a quarter pounder chicken hmmmmmm with butter corn and mashed potato .... and oh yeah !!!! dont forget the mufins !!!!! hahahaha KENNY ROGERS !!!! here i come tonight cant wait to get the hell out of this cubicle !!!!!!!

THey have Kenny Rogers here?

Are there any actually BBQ place here also?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 30, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:all these talk about food makes me hungry ...hmmmm i think i would be having a nice hickory grilled ribs and a quarter pounder chicken hmmmmmm with butter corn and mashed potato .... and oh yeah !!!! dont forget the mufins !!!!! hahahaha KENNY ROGERS !!!! here i come tonight cant wait to get the hell out of this cubicle !!!!!!!

THey have Kenny Rogers here?

Are there any actually BBQ place here also?

yeah man and im 15 mins away from those nice BBQ ribs .... yum ... Kenny is located at al rigga dubai ... i dont know if they have it at abudhabi though
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 30, 2005
Damn Abu Dhabi to HELL!!!!! :evil:

I like it though, it's all on a island!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 30, 2005
eeeeek, kenny rodgers is CRAP here. well it was when i went. they make you stand up and order your food at the window, then they put it together, and make you sit down before they serve it- how does that make any sense?!

and the music.. :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2005
You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em............ :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Sep 01, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:eeeeek, kenny rodgers is CRAP here. well it was when i went. they make you stand up and order your food at the window, then they put it together, and make you sit down before they serve it- how does that make any sense?!

Following up with Pumpkin and agreeing with Bobbie; Know when to walk away and know when to RUN! :shock:

And people wonder why Americans are fat!? :roll:
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:eeeeek, kenny rodgers is CRAP here. well it was when i went. they make you stand up and order your food at the window, then they put it together, and make you sit down before they serve it- how does that make any sense?!

no !! i give kenny rogers service a 100 on my book !!! they improved so much !!! first they ahave a foyer that brings you to your table and introduce the whole menu ... and then hand you over to your server that ensures taht the service is good even if its full you would feel that your the only one there .. cause they usually pass by and ask hows the food ... and they give you the re fills fast ... and the foood !!! hmmmmmmm and they even take care of your things ... like you can charge your fone and theyll guard it with their life !!! good friendly staff where you wonder are they all this happy and cheerfull in real life ... if they are i envy them ... its a good resto !!! slab and half chicken with their special rice potato wedges and of course .... hmmmmm muffin ....
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 03, 2005
they must have taken my suggestions to heart 3 years ago then :wink:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 03, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:they must have taken my suggestions to heart 3 years ago then :wink:

hahahaahahaaha yeah maybe ... anyway even with bad service ... i will still love kenny's food !!!! but yeah the music ... they must put something a bit up to date .... like a heavy metal version of the gambler ..... or a grunge limkin park version of lucile ... that would be interesting hahahahaahahaha
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 03, 2005
well there is already a rap version of the Gambler with Kenny and Wyclef, A linkin park version of Lucile can't be that far off hahaha.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Sep 04, 2005
hahahahahahahahaah and yes thats my Kenny !!!! oh fck i think im going there again tonight then
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

he hehe Sep 04, 2005
Looking for a nice girlfriend = discussion on the quality of food/service at Kenny Rogers!!

Wow.... how some threads take off!!

Umm....

BTW... Kenny Rogers sucks.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: he hehe Sep 04, 2005
sa4877 wrote:Looking for a nice girlfriend = discussion on the quality of food/service at Kenny Rogers!!

Umm....

Ah the wonders of the internet... :lol:
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: he hehe Sep 05, 2005
sa4877 wrote:Looking for a nice girlfriend = discussion on the quality of food/service at Kenny Rogers!!

Umm....

Oh yeah, back to the point.......where the hoes at? :)
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance