Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
sniper420 wrote:alrite wha do u want us to do? :roll:

i thought this was a forum...
zxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 15, 2005
Not to show off for no reason....

But nonethless nice car. Although I'd go for Ferrari... Its a little rougher around the edges... Lamborghini is more refined...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Liban wrote:Not to show off for no reason....

But nonethless nice car. Although I'd go for Ferrari... Its a little rougher around the edges... Lamborghini is more refined...

but see if i did have a ferrari / lamborghini, and i posed a pic and said " wow look at me" then that would be showing of, the picture i posed of the mitsubishi i drive isnt a $100,000+ car its a $30,000 which i bought for $16,000 and have modified it myself. my work, it doesnt come with vertial doors as in the picture, its a modification.... :) thanks for appreciating it though :).... i just wish i cld bring it with me to dubai when i move back.
zxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 16, 2005
And why can't you??

I am gonna ship my car when I move to Dubai....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 16, 2005
Liban wrote:And why can't you??

I am gonna ship my car when I move to Dubai....

well, what kinda car do you have?

A stock mitsu spyder gt has abt 210 HP, mine puts out 435 Hp (at wheel), stage 3 rippmod supercharger, headers, greybox runnin at 18psi, installed a limited slip diff (ofcourse), itll never pass inspection, the trunk has 2 15 inch kickers in it... (that might not effect the inspection) :(
zxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 16, 2005
Hehe... dude... my car is by far nowhere near your car... Hell its like a gazillion categories away from your ride...

I have a Chevrolet Optra sedan... See, nothing special... Its fully stock, but also has every factory option I could put in it except auto... I only drive manual cars :) You don't have this in the States, I think there its badged as a Suzuki Forenza (?)....

And it will pass inspection for as long as you can get it GCC spec. Meaning that they will ask you to change the thermostat to one adjusted for the heat. Also if it doesn't spew toxic fumes into the atmosphere you are fine... Also what kind of tints to you have? If any.... If you do have tints, the max in UAE I think is 30%, so drop down to that if you are any higher...

Thats all.... If your car is allowed to run in California with its f$#ked up standards, then no problems at all for Dubai or the UAE...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 16, 2005
I have a Hyundai Tucson.
Cheap car, but I am a bloody good driver.
So if you sit in my car, you will think its a Rolls because I drive 'O..so darn well.

I don't like your car. I think its too..red...and ..er....its..too low :p
I think its too fast :p
I think you will pick up alot of chicks with that :p

And I pray to God that you drive safely my friend.
If you ever see a Tucson infront of you on a highway..DON'T...HIGHBEAM...ME.
Cos I will stop the car and come at you with a baseball bat.

...and ask you if you want to buy it.
Comes with 2 free baseballs.....and 1 AA size battery..not sure for what thou.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 19, 2005
Liban wrote:Hehe... dude... my car is by far nowhere near your car... Hell its like a gazillion categories away from your ride...

I have a Chevrolet Optra sedan... See, nothing special... Its fully stock, but also has every factory option I could put in it except auto... I only drive manual cars :) You don't have this in the States, I think there its badged as a Suzuki Forenza (?)....

And it will pass inspection for as long as you can get it GCC spec. Meaning that they will ask you to change the thermostat to one adjusted for the heat. Also if it doesn't spew toxic fumes into the atmosphere you are fine... Also what kind of tints to you have? If any.... If you do have tints, the max in UAE I think is 30%, so drop down to that if you are any higher...

Thats all.... If your car is allowed to run in California with its f$#ked up standards, then no problems at all for Dubai or the UAE...

my car has tints but im not sure what they are, im not even sure if they are tints or if its presmoked glass to look like tints... in CA you are not supposed to have tints either but its a gray area,,, oh here is a better pic of the car,

the car is fast 0 - 60 in abt 2 seconds, or a quater mile in 11 secs, the car already has thermostats and temp controll for a climate a lot hotter than dubai, coz trust me when you put a supercharger with that much pressure, you better have a temp controll that will cool your cars enginge down.... and yes, its too red, and it is too low, its a pain getting in and out of it, but thats why the doors open up :) i dont need to pick up chicks im already married :)
zxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 19, 2005
The car can be registered in Dubai no problems... If she is your baby then bring her along. There is no problems at all... Trust me....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2005
Liban wrote:The car can be registered in Dubai no problems... If she is your baby then bring her along. There is no problems at all... Trust me....

well lets see what happens, i might change my car :) and get a G35 (infinitti)
zxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 19, 2005
Well thats a nice beast also :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
zxed wrote:
Liban wrote:The car can be registered in Dubai no problems... If she is your baby then bring her along. There is no problems at all... Trust me....

like moi... 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
At least he would know how to drive the car... unlike toi...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
zxed wrote:

like moi... 8)

which year and style is ur g35? do they even have infinitti in dubai? my other option is ofcouse a 320SLK or if i feel like spending even more, maybe a 55. if i get a g35 im not going to modify anything about it, i like it the way it is.
zxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 22, 2005
They have Infiniti in Dubai. You can any get any brand of car you want there 8)

And its not really his Infinity, its his mothers.... Look in another post for proof...

The MBs you mentionned are sweet :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2005
Liban wrote:They have Infiniti in Dubai. You can any get any brand of car you want there 8)

And its not really his Infinity, its his mothers.... Look in another post for proof...

The MBs you mentionned are sweet :)

y cant u shut up retard and stop retorting cos u cant even read the words well.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2005
blow me
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 27, 2005
Liban wrote:blow me

hehehe... :) hmm if they have infiniti that just might be what i buy next, but in not quite sure yet..

i just am not sure if i want to pay tax on a new car here, or buy it in dubai..... im debating between a 2003 s2000, 2002 320slk or a 2002 230slk, or just going all the way and getting a sl55 so, all depends, have to sell mine first., im tired of it, need something in a different class.
zxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 27, 2005
Each one of those has a different price tag... The diffference in price is in the SL55.... :)

Depends on your budget!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 27, 2005
Liban wrote:Each one of those has a different price tag... The diffference in price is in the SL55.... :)

Depends on your budget!!

id love to have the sl55, however if i get that, i wont have money to blow on other stuff, right now with my car payments being just $250, it leaves a lot of room to buy other stuff, i just bought a pool table for the living room, and a whole lot of other shit that i dont need... but the sl55, thats a beauty, and then one day when i move back to dubai, bring it with me.. moving back wont happen before 2 years.. :) probably in 2008 after im done with my masters
zxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 28, 2005
Masters in what?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Hey Liban Aug 20, 2005
Salam Liban....

I am in Canada as well and I just wondering which part you are in?

Peace!
kayvee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2005
Alaykum Salam,

I am in Montreal kayvee....

Cheers!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2005
masters in software engineering
zxed