Tell Me...how Would You Know If The Person Is The RIGHT ONE?

Topic locked
Jun 12, 2005
You two argue like old ladies with arthritis. Isn't it funny how Liban post a link to a gay site, then calls somelse gay......hmmmmm :wink:

Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 13, 2005
guyz stick to da topic . BTW u were rite Pump, Liban IS gay... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2005
with time..you will know if he is the right one or not
nezar33
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 19, 2005
i would know if she the right one if

1. she cooks good
2. she wash and iron clothes into perfection
3. if she cleans the house spotless
4. if the SEX is great
5. if she doesnt princess and ask about me staying up late
6. if she do all the things i ask her
7. if the sex is great
8. if she looks great !!!
9. if she's not dumb where we can talk for hours
10. IF SHE DOESNT HAVE HIGH PITCH VOICE !!!

if she has all those 10 then SHE is the one
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:i would know if she the right one if

1. she cooks good
4. if the fun is great
7. if the fun is great

What the F*** - Dude do you want a partner or a maid!

What's wrong with YOU doing any of the above! If a guy doesn't take share of the daily stuff and put in some effort he's not worth it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 20, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:

1. she cooks good
4. if the fun is great
7. if the fun is great

What's wrong with YOU doing any of the above! If a guy doesn't take share of the daily stuff and put in some effort he's not worth it.

I agree with Choco dont become major pain in the @ss for ur wife... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Tell me...how would you know if the person is the RIGHT ONE? Jul 20, 2005
The funniest part is that you don't even know yourself.. know your mind or your body. Then how can you expect to know someone else!. If you think that you know yourself completely, I will challenge you to try to silence your mind for a moment!!!!!!!!! or try to stop your heart and still be alive!. Impossible!

You can't possibly know someone from within. Every mind is such a complicated mechanism so by knowing someone means - only on the periphery - the intenals are out of question!. You have to live with that person for a one thousand and one years. Even then he/she will remain a mistery for you. You can only touch the superficies... cores are impossible to touch.

So, be patient, accept the person as he/she is. If you can't tolerate the person - if he or she becomes extreamily difficult, walk away.. Thatz is the only solution. You have to take a chance!!.

Lovingly yours,
Shravan - shravanz@yahoo.com
Shravan
Dubai Forum User

the right one doesnt exist Jul 24, 2005
hi every body ,,, in a word the right one doesnt exist , coz simply ,, what you would feel at a certain moment ,, may change the very next one ,,, ofcourse with those who we think they are the right ones , it may be longer a bit ,, so ... its just a matter of understanding at one moment << or longer << it doesnt matter ,,, well, i dont know ,, maybe i am wrong ,,, but at least this is what i think . what we see in the movies is not the real life ,,, romance movies usually end up with - we want - nice things ,,, but this doesnt really happens ,,, ok ,,, we might be ok with somebody more than another ,, this is relative ,,, but no 100% right one :twisted:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 25, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:

1. she cooks good
4. if the fun is great
7. if the fun is great

Agree!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2005
The right one is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and someone who wants to spend the rest of his/her life with you. I don't think I will know who is the right one until the day I die. Whoever holds my hand b4 I die is the right one... or I am holding his hand b4 he dies is the right one.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2005
FeiPo wrote:The right one is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and someone who wants to spend the rest of his/her life with you. I don't think I will know who is the right one until the day I die. Whoever holds my hand b4 I die is the right one... or I am holding his hand b4 he dies is the right one.

That's quite a sad way to look at it, FeiPo. To think that you won't know until the day you die? What if you never find 'the right one'? Or you have more than one in your life? I've had 'the right one' in my life, but he's not the right one for me NOW. I think if you desperately seek something as ellusive as 'the one' you run a higher risk of dying alone.

Anyway, if you NEED that other person to get on with your life, that's a shame. Everyone should have pride in themselves enough to be able to be on their own.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 25, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:
FeiPo wrote:The right one is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and someone who wants to spend the rest of his/her life with you. I don't think I will know who is the right one until the day I die. Whoever holds my hand b4 I die is the right one... or I am holding his hand b4 he dies is the right one.

That's quite a sad way to look at it, FeiPo. To think that you won't know until the day you die? What if you never find 'the right one'? Or you have more than one in your life? I've had 'the right one' in my life, but he's not the right one for me NOW. I think if you desperately seek something as ellusive as 'the one' you run a higher risk of dying alone.

Anyway, if you NEED that other person to get on with your life, that's a shame. Everyone should have pride in themselves enough to be able to be on their own.

In that case i have found the right one - Vin disel!!!!! :wink: :wink:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2005

this is the nicest thing i've read about this subject ,,, that is really nice ,,
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 25, 2005
I will still love my money no matter what happens. She tells the truth :wink:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 26, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

1. she cooks good
4. if the fun is great
7. if the fun is great

Agree!!!

guys its a fcking joke !!!! i wouldnt do that !!!! geeeeezzzz the truth is i usually do the cooking and ironing.... but the last bit is true though ... i hate a girl with high pitched voice ....it hurts my ear ....
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 28, 2005
how would i know if he's the right one??

my heart will tell me so... if i love him despite the if and but; if i see me and him growing old together.
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 28, 2005
i dont think you'd really know, its a sudden death situation. Take a total risk with no clue what u are going into. If it goes on smoothly, lucky you, means good choice, if he cheats on you, well i guess ull know that u made a wrong choice and shout, NNNNNNNNEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTT !

just that!
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 28, 2005
its very easy to know...i get to know it every now and then
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance