Female Romantic Nicknames.

Topic locked
Female Romantic nicknames. Jul 13, 2005
Can anybody tell me a bunch of female romantic nicknames?
In any language as long as you write the English equivalent.
Thanks. 8)

Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Female Romantic nicknames. Jul 13, 2005
Andyba wrote:Can anybody tell me a bunch of female romantic nicknames?
Thanks. 8)

trying to charm, huh? 8)
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Female Romantic nicknames. Jul 14, 2005
Thanks. 8)

ofcourse at ur service , ppl call moi "naming expert" names like lolipop, cupcake, "my love", sweet pea, Sugarlips, Cutiepie ,Honeytart ,Sugarplum, Doobie, Baby Boo, big mama tortilla bucket face
(if she is drum, some girls dont get offended but use it with caution :lol: )
Cutie Patootie, BOooooooooOBY (if she has .... :shock: ) :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2005
:pukeleft:

Oh please, girls don't really fall for that stuff.

You have to come up with a nickname that is personal to that person not some generic stuff, and sniper your names are puke worthy.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 14, 2005
Chocoholic wrote::pukeleft:

Oh please, girls don't really fall for that stuff.

You have to come up with a nickname that is personal to that person not some generic stuff, and sniper your names are puke worthy.

uhhh.... yes they are !!!!! i never thought some one's still using such .... :sign11: :sign11: :sign11:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Thanks. 8)

for the NON arab girls: (arabs KNOW how corny these are)

Ya assel- honey
Habibti- darling, etc
shams -sun.

er.. ayooni - my eyes (apparently it's all about the eyes :roll: )
or
ayoonik- your eyes.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

sniper420 wrote:
Thanks. 8)

ofcourse at ur service , ppl call moi "naming expert" names like lolipop, cupcake, "my love", sweet pea, Sugarlips, Cutiepie ,Honeytart ,Sugarplum, Doobie, Baby Boo, big mama tortilla bucket face

You are so gay... If you think girls are gonna fall for these words then it would explain a whole lot about your lack of success with them and why you are with men now...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2005
I understand that it's fun to critique somone else...
...and it's much easier than writing some really sweet nicknames too.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Jul 14, 2005
Boo
Betty
Bopper
Main Dami
Ol' Earth
Mami
Wifey
Shawty
Susie
:D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 14, 2005
Andyba wrote:I understand that it's fun to critique somone else...

Touché :)

Sexy thang
Rohit albi - doesn't translate well into english, smilar to saying you are the essense of my heart
Habibit youni - darling of my eyes
Ya omri - My life
Ya hayati - Another way of saying My life
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Liban wrote:
Andyba wrote:I understand that it's fun to critique somone else...

Touché :)

fun thang
Rohit albi - doesn't translate well into english, smilar to saying you are the essense of my heart
Habibit youni - darling of my eyes
Ya omri - My life
Ya hayati - Another way of saying My life

Ah u used em to attrack guys with big d*ck eh? :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Female Romantic nicknames. Jul 15, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
Thanks. 8)

I used these words to attract more than 40 women and it had never failed. U only have to develop the TALENT of saying and WHEN and HOW to say then I bet by the souls of romeo and Juilet nobody can stop the cherub arrow! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Thats nice... you are a moron...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Liban wrote:Thats nice... you are a moron...

Well liban is there anything else u can say besides "moron" "funny" "projecting oneself" ? Ah dont cheat! Dont look up on dictionary! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Only one word describes you...

CHILDISH!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Liban wrote:Only one word describes you...

CHILDISH!!!

alrite liban stop crying and flooding the forum with ur tears and ur useless posts. :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Thats funny. Why give others advice you don't follow?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
got the idea from the group only...try KID...sounds sweet....what say
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 15, 2005
Calling your woman "kid"?

Sounds like something out of the 1920s, don't you think?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
you may think its old my friend....but it still works...
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 15, 2005
As long as it works... :wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 16, 2005
I have used these pickup lines. And they work.

1) Excuse me lady. You are robbing my eyesight.

2) Hi mam, I am the PR manager here. Can I sit down and ask you a few questions?

3) Hi, I am doing a report of Dubai's prettiest girls. Can I take a photo of you ?

4) Whao, God has sure spend alot more time making you.

5) Ayoonik helween!

Seriously now..
But most importantly, ladies want to be treated with respect.
Good nicknames would be:
Princess.
Angel.
Beautiful
Queen
Girls are easy to talk to once you show repect.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 16, 2005
abs wrote:I have used these pickup lines. And they work.

2) Hi mam, I am the PR manager here. Can I sit down and ask you a few questions?

3) Hi, I am doing a report of Dubai's prettiest girls. Can I take a photo of you ?

5) Ayoonik helween!

Seriously now..
Good nicknames would be:
Princess.
Angel.
Beautiful
Queen

yeah abs it seems you have met "church going girls" :lol: This is what moi girls would reply to ur "tiger-style attention statements"

1, And you are robbing my "piece of mind"

2, Sorry I dont give any interviews.

3, Sorry I don't pose for "any" report.

4, Yalla barrah yah Qalb...

Yeah those nicknames are only for ur "church going girls" , I hope your heart wont break if they decide to become nuns after hearing those so-called "pick lines"......... *Sniper420 falls on the floor and laughs his @ss off" :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 16, 2005

5) Ayoonik helween!

Seriously now..
Good nicknames would be:
Princess.
Angel.
Beautiful
Queen

You picked up women to get laid??? Shame on you abs... What happened top your evangilical mindset??? :?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2005
Habibah..the lover of somebody
Reem...gazal
nezar33
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 18, 2005
guys i think its not what we tell them, or what we call them...

i mean a gurl would not fall for lines like im a PR manager all that shit, and geeeez cupcake and butter cup sniper????

the perfect formula to win a girl :
a) just call her by her first name : why? its personal to call her her name, using pet names or love names only makes her "one of the rest" or generic

b) Dont USE lines !!! its totally out !!! Project happiness when your with her and now and then drop casual compliments but make it really casual like act as if you've just noticed (meaning do not exaggerate) and please time it when she really do look great !!!

c) Show that your interested but leave a trail of doubt..... be nice but sometimes ignore her (but do so in a way that you are busy at work or job pending ... it shows that your dependable.. NEVER ignore her and USE your FRIENDS as excuse ! it makes you look like a looser!!!)

d) ask her out !! if she drinks GOOD !! but NEVER make a story that Your GF left you and sad this and sad that !! that is pathetic !!! story of a failed relationship as a pick up line sucks it only brings up the question of fidelity? or potency? make it look like you just needed a drinking buddy on that specific night !!!

e) talk about cool stuff like how naughty you where in Highschool or poetry (so better research for some feminist poet or novelist).. but you talk only to start a topic !!!!!! FOR HER TO TALK !!! DONT TALK THE NIGHT AWAY !!!!! because women loves to talk and if you talk more than them ...... go figure, ideal man for a woman is a man who can listen and understand and respect women

f) the next day... tell her how cool she was with !! by this time you should see her looking at you funny, and there would always be a dif. glow and a dif. aura of happiness from her ... thats the time you would know that its working...

G) do it again ... after 3 days,... then let 3 weeks past with you being pre occupied and not asking her out,..

H) then finally ask her out on the 3rd week romantic dinner, candle lights, i suggest you do it on weekdays where restaurants would be less busy
then do the proposal ...

I) then drop her home.... im sure you would get a coffee in vite !!!

J) if you didnt get her that way man you must have been dead freaking ugly !!!! cause usually I skip line B - H where usually i do line A then i just found my self in Line I ... i dont know why...
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 18, 2005
Sniper420 suffers from your point J... F%$king ugly...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:guys i think its not what we tell them, or what we call them...

i mean a gurl would not fall for lines like im a PR manager all that shit, and geeeez cupcake and butter cup sniper????

a) just call her by her first name : why? its personal to call her her name, using pet names or love names only makes her "one of the rest" or generic

b) Dont USE lines !!! its totally out !!! Project happiness when your with her and now and then drop casual compliments but make it really casual like act as if you've just noticed (meaning do not exaggerate) and please time it when she really do look great !!!

c) Show that your interested but leave a trail of doubt..... be nice but sometimes ignore her (but do so in a way that you are busy at work or job pending ... it shows that your dependable.. NEVER ignore her and USE your FRIENDS as excuse ! it makes you look like a looser!!!)

d) ask her out !! if she drinks GOOD !! but NEVER make a story that Your GF left you and sad this and sad that !! that is pathetic !!! story of a failed relationship as a pick up line sucks it only brings up the question of fidelity? or potency? make it look like you just needed a drinking buddy on that specific night !!!

e) talk about cool stuff like how naughty you where in Highschool or poetry (so better research for some feminist poet or novelist).. but you talk only to start a topic !!!!!! FOR HER TO TALK !!! DONT TALK THE NIGHT AWAY !!!!! because women loves to talk and if you talk more than them ...... go figure, ideal man for a woman is a man who can listen and understand and respect women

f) the next day... tell her how cool she was with !! by this time you should see her looking at you funny, and there would always be a dif. glow and a dif. aura of happiness from her ... thats the time you would know that its working...

G) do it again ... after 3 days,... then let 3 weeks past with you being pre occupied and not asking her out,..

H) then finally ask her out on the 3rd week romantic dinner, candle lights, i suggest you do it on weekdays where restaurants would be less busy
then do the proposal ...

J) if you didnt get her that way man you must have been dead f$#king ugly !!!! cause usually I skip line B - H where usually i do line A then i just found my self in Line I ... i dont know why...

Major Pain said : "so better research for some feminist poet or novelist"

hahahahahhahaa. freaking feminists :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 20, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:guys i think its not what we tell them, or what we call them...

then do the proposal ...

J) if you didnt get her that way man you must have been dead f$#king ugly !!!! cause usually I skip line B - H where usually i do line A then i just found my self in Line I ... i dont know why...

Point a,b,c - are good
Point d,e - YES you are damn right...
Point f - Yes
Point g - 3 weeks maybe too long, you never know if someone else trying to date her. I think a few days is good enough.
Point h - not sure about the candle night dinner thing... ... I personally don't really like it, prefer have some fun in a pub, where we can talk loud N laugh.
Point i - I think I would prefer to go to his place instead
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2005

5) Ayoonik helween!

Seriously now..
Good nicknames would be:
Princess.
Angel.
Beautiful
Queen

sorry to break it to you Abs, 'princess, angel...' - they don't work. If you know a girls name, USE it.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance