I’m Planning To Buy A Compound Villa (need Help)

Topic locked
I’m planning to buy a compound villa (need help) Jul 11, 2005
Hi, I’m planning to buy a compound villa. I need some guidelines on how should I look for one. This is first time I'm buying a property.

Thanks

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

define Jul 13, 2005
hi there, please define "compound villa", if you mean one of the older compounds in the middle of jumeria or um sequiem - unless you are a local/ uae national you can't own one....

do you mean a villa in the springs or meadows???

what type of budget do you have....
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jul 13, 2005
we should have something like "best property advisor award" , I am pretty sure Dxb will win without any competition. Keep up the good work man! :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: I’m planning to buy a compound villa (need help) Jul 17, 2005
Nucleus wrote:Hi, I’m planning to buy a compound villa. I need some guidelines on how should I look for one. This is first time I'm buying a property.

Thanks

??????? still looking for info????
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Need help?? Aug 16, 2005
If you need help or advice with buying property in Dubai, I am a UK expat working in the real estate industry in Dubai, please email me at grdodd46@hotmail.com
skyhigh
Dubai Forum User

Re: Need help?? Aug 16, 2005
skyhigh wrote:If you need help or advice with buying property in Dubai, I am a UK expat working in the real estate industry in Dubai, please email me at grdodd46@hotmail.com

In another post you stated it was your boyfriend's email.... You suck in advertising my friend :D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Reply Aug 16, 2005
Once again in response to your kind words, this is a joint email address, I am definitely no expert in the real estate market as I am in the aviation industry, my partner also has access to the same address hence why he is the better informed on the property industry in dubai.
skyhigh
Dubai Forum User

Aug 17, 2005
And of course, I beleive you... :P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai