Oct 15, 2006
dude, my advice, get married

wait until you get married and then do whatever you want

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 15, 2006
weary_heart wrote:
zam wrote:
they must be right zam - so dont be shocked!!!!

elaborate please!!!! :happy1:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ask someone else please... I cant... i have wholesome image!

now now now dont turn your back on me!!! this is really something interesting!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 16, 2006
I lost my virginity when i was 16...it was good but i was young :? but don't think that you're the only one!
I saw that many guys are still virgin very late...so if you faith, don't change!
friiident
Dubai Forum User

Oct 16, 2006
I lost mine at 17...it was ok. The thing with guys is that they just want their virginity gone. Whereas some women will remember the slightest detail about their first time. I was happy that I finally lost it, but it was on the first date with my partner. She had been with like 7 or 8 other guys before me.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 16, 2006
im 26 and still a certified VIRGIN. i am not ashame of it..it's really by choice :-)
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 16, 2006
I have a lot of respect for people that have self-restraint and keep things like this.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 17, 2006
If it is part of your culture/religion to get married before having s.e.x, then go ahead and get married. If you think that studying or having a career is more important right now than taking on the big commitment of marriage and sharing your life with another person, then learn to masturbate if you haven't learned to do so already. There is nothing wrong with masturbation if it keeps you from giving in and having s.e.x when you don't want to. I have to commend you for keeping your viginity for your future wife - it is a respectful thing to do if you also expect her to be a virgin. Seems many religious men just get themselves a non-religious woman to fool around with for a while, then drop them to marry a virgin. :roll:

And by the way, not all teens in Canada are "screwing left right and centre" as one poster said. I was in my 20's before I had s.e.x for the first time, and many other Canadians have done the same. It is a personal choice when to have s.e.x or not, and you will find a lot of variety - every person is different based on their own circumstances and beliefs.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 17, 2006
kanelli wrote:If it is part of your culture/religion to get married before having s.e.x, then go ahead and get married. If you think that studying or having a career is more important right now than taking on the big commitment of marriage and sharing your life with another person, then learn to masturbate if you haven't learned to do so already. There is nothing wrong with masturbation if it keeps you from giving in and having s.e.x when you don't want to. I have to commend you for keeping your viginity for your future wife - it is a respectful thing to do if you also expect her to be a virgin. Seems many religious men just get themselves a non-religious woman to fool around with for a while, then drop them to marry a virgin. :roll:

And by the way, not all teens in Canada are "screwing left right and centre" as one poster said. I was in my 20's before I had s.e.x for the first time, and many other Canadians have done the same. It is a personal choice when to have s.e.x or not, and you will find a lot of variety - every person is different based on their own circumstances and beliefs.

Great Insight Kanelli!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 17, 2006
asc_26 wrote:im 26 and still a certified VIRGIN. i am not ashame of it..it's really by choice :-)

FYI. It's a lady here :-) it's really a personal choice not influence by religion, culture or whatsover...just that there's no perfect timing..but no plans to die a V. bwahahaha...
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 17, 2006
Quite interesting. Just wondering how old these days the girls start to have sex? In Dubai I mean......
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Oct 17, 2006
BabyDoll wrote:Quite interesting. Just wondering how old these days the girls start to have fun? In Dubai I mean......

Staying V and not having S@#Xat this age doesn't mean i dont have FUN...or maybe we have different meaning of FUN. bwahahhaa...
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 17, 2006
BabyDoll wrote:Quite interesting. Just wondering how old these days the girls start to have fun? In Dubai I mean......

well...im not going to name anyone...but im really shocked about girls i know who are actully braggin about doin it?? ..which is kinda wierd :?

i know gilrs who lost their viginity when they were 14?? 15?? 16???

but theyre not locals....locals girls do fool around..but i dont think they would go overboerd as in to losing thier virginty !
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Oct 17, 2006
or loose it and seal it again. i have seen girls who do that, No one should be ashamed for been a virgin men or women. I did not lose mine until I was married.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 17, 2006
well it's relief to hear it. I myself am a virgin and and am 23 and not only that, to keep my urges in it's just music which makes me go on and on for days. Maybe it lame but yet I control it and plus never had luck with females cuz half of the time I act a bit whacked in the head cuz music just keeps pouring in my head 24/7. I might paint my face half black and half white with total white colour contacts to be the freak of nature which most females dont appreciate.

If you talk about getting laid then u know u can pay. No offence to any girls in her or anything but other than that marriage if u ask me it's bond between two ppl forever and ever where no matter what happens trust is there on each other where none can go wrong. If u seriously think of commiting to one person then hell yeah go for it otherwise it it's for sex then dont cuz u end up breaking it cuz then there's no point to it and I dont know abt other ppl but as far as my experience goes true love is hard to find so thats why I stick to my music which might not be the best but atleast it's good enough for me!!
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Too old to be a virgin? Oct 18, 2006
checkerscom2000 wrote:I am a 26 (turn 27 in a few months) year old male and I am still a virgin. I have never even kissed a girl. Please don't laugh. I am still a virgin because it is against Islam and I fear the punishment, but I would like to get married soon. There are so many attractive girls and it is hard to be a virgin especially here in the west where temptations are really high. I live in Canada where there are many beautiful girls, but can't find many Islamic ones. Has anyone on this board been a virgin past 30??? or what age where you when u first did it? Is fun overated or is it that good??

u are just 27 i m 30 working here in dubai, i have dated a girl only at once but i did not kiss her, same i m also virgin. ? so wat is bad on that nothing to be bored when u really afraid of al mighty.
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 19, 2006
> One day an old lady went to the doctors because she had an itch in
> her crotch.
>
> She told the doctor her problem and he said, "You have the crabs".
>
> She informed the doctor that it could not be the crabs because she
> was an eighty year old virgin.
>
> She went to another doctor and explained her problem to him.
>
> The doctor said, "You probably have the crabs".
> ;
> "No" she said, "I am an eighty year old virgin."
>
> Frustrated, she went to a third doctor.
>
> She said, "Doctor can you help me?
>
>
>
> I have an itch in my crotch.
>
>
>
> Don't tell me that it is the crabs because I am an eighty year old
> virgin.
>
>
>
> It can not be the crabs."
>
> The doctor said, Jump on the table and let's have a look."
>
>
>
> "After examining, the doctor proclaimed,
>
>
>
> "Ma'am, your right, you do not have the crabs.
>
>
>
> This cherry is sooooo old, you have fruit flies."
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 19, 2006
:D :D

but wat r the crabs?
ineedacoolnick
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 19, 2006
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Too old to be a virgin? Oct 21, 2006
emadullah wrote:
checkerscom2000 wrote:I am a 26 (turn 27 in a few months) year old male and I am still a virgin. I have never even kissed a girl. Please don't laugh. I am still a virgin because it is against Islam and I fear the punishment, but I would like to get married soon. There are so many attractive girls and it is hard to be a virgin especially here in the west where temptations are really high. I live in Canada where there are many beautiful girls, but can't find many Islamic ones. Has anyone on this board been a virgin past 30??? or what age where you when u first did it? Is fun overated or is it that good??

u are just 27 i m 30 working here in dubai, i have dated a girl only at once but i did not kiss her, same i m also virgin. ? so wat is bad on that nothing to be bored when u really afraid of al mighty.

Thanks, that makes me feel a whole lot better knowing there are other people too just like me
checkerscom2000
Dubai Forum Visitor

HELLO Oct 22, 2006

WELL DUDE... i read 2 pages of this post and i couldnt read it anymore..
Iam not that religious..but everyones life is different.. You stick to what you beleive in..be yoursel.

Iam different.. i beleive in enjoying the most on earth....get the best of life lol...So far so good... I read someones post as sayin it to be the near to heaven...LOLOL
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 05, 2006
There is nothing wrong in being virgin for a guy of your age. I know ppl who are much older and are virgin and waiting for right partner to whom they can marry.
aarif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 05, 2006
I dunno.. i'm sorry .., I'm not a Virgin i'm an Aries !!
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2006
Bushra u r one nasty girl !!!
Bad ......
bad girl !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Nov 06, 2006
aarif wrote:There is nothing wrong in being virgin for a guy of your age. I know ppl who are much older and are virgin and waiting for right partner to whom they can marry.

thanks, these kinda posts help me emotionally
checkerscom2000
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 01, 2006
It is not so good being a vergin and also loosing verginity depends......

But I am not vergin ..........

Married ......

Twice.
abdalrasheed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 03, 2006
Ok guys, keeping virginity till 30 its.... kind of.... bad for health..and 1 more thing the day u try it u will realize that u lost a lot not trying it before...astaghfirullah (god forgive me) I do respect ppl that have so much self-control.

good luck
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Dec 08, 2006
bonitta wrote:Ok guys, keeping virginity till 30 its.... kind of.... bad for health..and 1 more thing the day u try it u will realize that u lost a lot not trying it before...astaghfirullah (god forgive me) I do respect ppl that have so much self-control.

good luck

Is it really "that good" don't people overate it?? I don't know myself but sometimes i think it might be overated, I guess I will not know until I do it.
checkerscom2000
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 08, 2006
ya good idea, get off your computer and go get laid .. for everyones sake.
friday night, your chances are higher than other nights of the week.

and ps its NOT overrated, thats what virgins tell themselves to feel better.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 08, 2006
MaaaD wrote:ya good idea, get off your computer and go get laid .. for everyones sake.

or people who hae horrible s e x
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 08, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
MaaaD wrote:ya good idea, get off your computer and go get laid .. for everyones sake.

or people who hae horrible s e x

sex can never be horrible or atleast I think so
abdalrasheed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance