What Would You Rather Wear ??

Topic locked
What would you rather wear ?? Jul 05, 2005
Hi Guys..

Was chatting up with a friend based in Italy so time ago and he had a story to tell that was too hilarious. The dude happened to hook up with a cute Italian lady. After a few dates he did manage to take her to bed. However while he was stripping, the b@stard realised that his socks stunk.. wooo .. wonder how the woman went thru the rest.. After months of listening to this chronicle, I can help but have a good laugh about the whole thing.

What would you rather be wearin if you were in such a situation...

wear undies with holes. OR stinky socks ??

rasta
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 05, 2005
I don't wear underwear and socks... :P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2005
Liban wrote:I don't wear underwear and socks... :P

Ah so u can easily strip and attract ur bfs by showing em ur b*oty. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2005
I don't suffer from sniperitis... A congenital disease that makes men strip and show their "booties" to other men...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2005
Liban wrote:I don't suffer from sniperitis... A congenital disease that makes men strip and show their "booties" to other men...

So u beleive men have b*oties. that explains alot... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2005
If you can read you would say that I put the word between " " to emphasize that I am quoting you. You who actually beleives that men have bo0ties...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2005
Liban wrote:If you can read you would say that I put the word between " " to emphasize that I am quoting you. You who actually beleives that men have bo0ties...

No i don't , I beleive men have ding ding which btw u have smaller than ur buttocks... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2005
Stop thinking of my buttocks....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2005
Liban wrote:Stop thinking of my buttocks....

I aint but u stop checking out ur so called b*oty in the gym mirrors..... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2005
And how do you know if I do this? Do you spy on me to get off? :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2005
Liban wrote:And how do you know if I do this? Do you spy on me to get off? :lol:

Ofcourse u attract attention of males (in disgusting way) working by checking out ur b*oty and perforning female exercises......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2005
If you refer to benching 1.5x my weight and curling 50lbs per arm feminine then you are just jealous....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2005
Liban wrote:If you refer to benching 1.5x my weight and curling 50lbs per arm feminine then you are just jealous....

ok let's assume ur weight is 90 pounds (ofcourse Liban has to diet to remain slim so he can attract his bfs) so 1.5 x 90 =135. kekeke I bet ur bfs come and help u out with 130 pounds and the 5 pounds are for u! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

wear Jul 08, 2005
i just love you two.... sniper and liban.. you both have to say something to each other everytime ....

i was wondering, did you know each other personally.. coz you get along pretty well,, contradicting ideas..?
kyle
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 08, 2005
I'll take the sinky socks.
At least I could make something up around being at work all day or at the mall walking around.

Question 4 D Guys: Would you think a woman was nasty if she had holes in her drawers?
BrownEyez
Dubai Forums Member

Re: wear Jul 08, 2005
kyle wrote:i just love you two.... sniper and liban.. you both have to say something to each other everytime ....

i was wondering, did you know each other personally.. coz you get along pretty well,, contradicting ideas..?

I was driving down the main strip in Toronto one day and I saw sniper420 wearing raggedy clothes holding a peice of cardboard written on it... I give $5 BJs to men... Thats how I first came accross him. I gave him $10 to piss off... :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2005
Yes its gross. Women must be clean and perfect.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2005
BrownEyez wrote:I'll take the sinky socks.
At least I could make something up around being at work all day or at the mall walking around.

Question 4 D Guys: Would you think a woman was nasty if she had holes in her drawers?

what do u mean by "her drawers"? Is there another meaning for it? If it's something related to physical female body parts then pm Liban, he know too much about etiquette of female dressing... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: wear Jul 08, 2005
Liban wrote:
kyle wrote:i just love you two.... sniper and liban.. you both have to say something to each other everytime ....

I was driving down the main strip in Toronto one day and I saw sniper420 wearing raggedy clothes holding a peice of cardboard written on it... I give $5 BJs to men... Thats how I first came accross him. I gave him $10 to piss off... :lol:

It was snowing that time and Liban was wearing sunglasses (lebanese style) so he mistook moi wearing dilapitated dressActually Liban read the cardboard wrong. It said BJ for my pet dog $5. And he gave $10 for 3 BJ's for my pet dog, the third free! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2005
sniper420 wrote:

what do u mean by "her drawers"? Is there another meaning for it? If it's something related to physical female body parts then pm Liban, he know too much about etiquette of female dressing... :lol:

Drawers are underware.
I'm sorry, I just can't bring myself to type the word pant**s.
It sounds like I'm being "fresh". :oops:
BrownEyez
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 09, 2005

ofcourse. If ur panties are torn cut em and make thong out of em... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat