I Wanna Get An Arabic Friend

Topic locked
I wanna get an arabic friend Dec 22, 2003
Hello !

I am canadian and I want to have an arabic friend
I am 26

linda

OOOOOOOOOOO Dec 22, 2003
Hey wat country-side part of canada u come from linda.....
am wondering, hey am not wit tha qoute "ARABS ARE CRABS" but u know... me & u wat u say ahahahahhaha by the way i aint arab lo0ol
peace
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 27, 2003
another arab - canadian :) sign the poll

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 27, 2003
Hi Linda,
If your purpose in looking for an Arabic friend is to learn the language, I would like to suggest something.
I am also trying to find a teacher who can teach the language, in fact, I have already located one, but he says he needs to have more students in order to form a group. This is in the Burdubai - Satwa area
Would you be interested.
Joe
Joe

Dec 27, 2003
And btw Linda,
I you just wanna be friends too, I would be happy to be your friend. But I ain't arabic, I should tell you that.
Jay
Jeff
Dubai Forum Visitor

damn Dec 30, 2003
WAT wat wat yall fools is thinkin, she only wants me so stop all them social sevices punks hahahahahahhahaha peace
tha DON
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2004
NIGGA pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
u know the girl is out for J
man i aint even gonna try an fight for her with yall fools
im gonna lay back an watch yall go at it
you know give the dogg a little scent of the beef
then jst step in an clean the house

aigggggggggghttttttttttt
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

knife behind tha back J is u all that Jan 03, 2004
hunky wat u sayin since its like that man j we in tha 2004 era that means first first come first serve nigga so i replyed first so i get her no. aiite so keep it on tha low iss rockin tha show i got it all hahahhahahah
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2004
nigga put them weak ass rhymes on rewind start the tape u know u always cummin from behind . ohh now u wanderin why ur ass is drippin cause J unleashed a load in ur anal with his fully automated anal assault AK-47 hell nahhhh AK-187 (cause your virginity has been murderd fool)

hahaha u feeell me no doubt you do
just rub your anus with some KY (cream) aight it will coool down the sensation
hahahaha
later
biaatch
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2004
J u a BG baby gangsta so dont u come wit no week line u aint worth a dime opps this whole shit juss rhymes its 247 summer time & nigga ill be watchin them arabs freaking u from behind ish reads between tha lines u talkin bout AK muthaufaka am from SJ & i started this shit princess so when u read this dont trip cause next time ill see u walkin wit a limp hahahahahhahahahaha ur anal wiideeee oppppeennnnnn
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2004
:roll: LINDA , Leave all that , i am here if you want that friend u looking 4 , ( ameedk76@hotmail.com ).............

Jan 07, 2004
mothafuk u & ur mans i aint dyin fo this princess so ill let u dummies get a the bone hahahahahha "looking for a crab" princess who u lyin 2 i know u want tha money yo J guess wat. I think its one of them whores from baraha, who recently got introduced to tha INTERNET hahahaahhaha biattchhhh i got 2 words "HOW MUCH" u heard that clear & loud princess
peace
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2004
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ISH u r so funny , i am wondering y nobody discover ur abnormal character :shock: .

Jan 09, 2004
yeah i hear ya ISH haha

and guest u punk mother fcuk no one asked for you fuckin comments as a matter a fact you must be the abnormal princess thinking that ISH is funny cause nothing he said made me laugh so you must be the abnormal fcuk over here u here me

you must be gracious huh u punk mother lover
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 09, 2004
sorry baby ,coz i could not hear u , u know y ,coz that language u speak was just for animals over the world like u , and all educated ppl will not listen to ur words and ur friends too , any way in our word we face too many problems , and to start solving them , first we have to go more deep insid sick minds like urs and start the changing from there , first we try to remove that bad words from ur mind , then make ur thought go up more that limit u did , i think ur limit still inside that area u speak about ,so baby try to go out that place and meet the ppl , enjoy urself ,and dont think about that words again (princess ,fuckin ,f&%K ). and when u r ready tell me to go to the next lesson. :wink:

guest punk Jan 10, 2004
my next lesson is just suspene & only action u third world narrow minded muthafuka who u think u impressin u peace of shit u are a banana matter of fact u gracious hahahahhahah on ya knees boy wait till i squeez the leave ... all that with eaze
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 11, 2004
Great way to introduce everybody to the original thread starter Linda who I might add never posted a reply again.... Hmm lets think about that.

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Jan 11, 2004
man smartd im gettin tired of your mutha freaking princess ass u show up here every two weeks an complain bout ppl screwin up the threads uve already said a couple of times if it keeps on always ending up like this u gonna leave

so mutha lover when u leaving why are you still around

and dont waste ur time tryin to holla at back at me cause i aint gonna reply ur fake ass

later
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 12, 2004
jamal and ISH u r really 2 fuking guyes , better to u 2 go to the hill right now and u will find yourselves there face to face and no need to send any message from one of u to the other but talk to him directly without any sham as u will be a hill partener,

enjoy yourselves :evil:

Jan 13, 2004
yo guest

you stupid mother lover

the next time you even think bout mentionin my name or tryin to state something to me you better improve your english language u stupid fcuk

otherwise shit over here aint jst gonna be staying vocal shit gonna turn physical too aightt

as a matter a of fact ISH u fag im gettin tired of your ass too might jst have to go all physical on ur ass too

well fcuk all this wastin my time tryin to talk to you two bitches

later ho's
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 13, 2004
princess princess princess princess guest ur a princess hahahahahaha muthafuka ill go to tha hill wit ur mom & ur daughter then ill screw her for a quarter hahahahahaha "shame" hhahaha thats how its written hahahah "hill partner" muthafuka u think this is bold & the beautiful its real life princess
hahahahahahahha
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 16, 2004
hahaha fag
so you tryin to fcuk with my monopoly of the market all good nigga
u might be a buisnessman fool

but J is an entrapenuer and a mother freaking pioneer

so dont fcuk with this

u feel me
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 23, 2004
To any moderators out there, good luck trying to keep this place popular with members like these.

To Jamal, grow up.
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Jan 29, 2004
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh biatccchhhhhhhhhhhh fcuk u smarted u slow muthafooo
i said princess fcuk u u heard amean it ill take another 3 weeks to get u stupid fcuk hahaha
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 30, 2004
naahhh this time the mother lover aint gonna even reply cause he gonna be busy gaining wisdowm bout how the sack gots to hang
u wondering how he gonna be doin that
well
he gonna be chewin on my nuts
hahahahha word the motheship hahaha biaaaaatch

THE GREAT ONE
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Feb 03, 2004
HAHAHAH CHEW ON WAT j, U TALKIN BOUT UR PEANUTS MAKE ME WANNA PUKE U GREAT DUMB
ISH
Dubai chat master

Feb 07, 2004
fool if i make you PUKE then you know that you gots to call me DUKE

i thougth i already stated that to your black ass

THE GREAT ONE
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Re: I wanna get an arabic friend Mar 01, 2004
linda wrote:Hello !

I am canadian and I want to have an arabic friend
I am 26

i can be the friend u r looking 4
qady9@yahoo.com 8)
its _me_4u

Reply on your request Mar 09, 2004
i am julien fenianos, from lebanon, and it is great to know that you areinterested in meeting an arab person. I know that you would have a lot of desperate people knocking your door because you requested that, but anyways, i would really have the pleasure to meet a person like you with a different culture and background. As for arabic lessons, i would have the pleasure to teach you the arabic language as much as i can, and no need to go pay for it. i will do it for free, just for the idea of meeting new people. thank you a lot, i hope you have good times, and take care of yourself. By the way, if you are still really interested, my number is 050-46 710 47. God bless you.
julien
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

hahaaha Mar 12, 2004
and Jamal and Ish are outta the picture. Just two guys trying to be black.
hahahahah hey guys notice how towards the end people ignored you. That's what happens to people who talk too much crap. Later boys!
zeenni
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat