A WARNING _ PLEASE READ

Topic locked
A WARNING _ PLEASE READ Mar 01, 2004
Hi Everyone,
This is a message to warn everyone agaisn't the corruption that can be evident in
Dubai. Today, my mom and my little brother were looking around in Spinneys centre
Umm Suqeim. More specifically, they were looking in the CD/DVD store called Music

My little brother (whos only 13) was looking at PlayStation2 games when the manager
came behind him and asked him why he was stealing his products. I know for a fact my
brother would not do this. Some of you may be skeptical, but I truly know in my heart
that he would not commit a crime like this.

Having banned my brother from the store, my mom and my bro were leaving when the
manager shouted at them to come back inside. He then DEMANDED 200dhs for the PS2
game that my brother had just put back on the shelf having not even stolen it. He told
them that if they did not pay the 200dhs for the PS2 game, he would call the police. Now, my mom got pretty scared and just gave the money
because she didn't want any trouble. This is a bit of a crime really... it's called BLACKMAIL.

So what i ask of you (and I know this is a lot to ask, it's totally your choice) it to COMPLETLY boycott the shop
called Music 2000 in the Spinneys Umm Suqeim centre. I know this is a lot to ask, but there
are other music stores in Dubai, and so please spare a moment to think what kind of
business that this guy is running (hes the General Manager by the way). Thanks for reading

Yours,
Dan

Dan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 09, 2004
Why don't you just report the Store/Manager to the police? Then at least he'll think twice about doing it again. Failing that you could send a complaint letter to the head office.

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list