I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY

Topic locked
I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY Jan 26, 2004
HAVE GRADUATED FROM THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, MAJORED IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION/ BA DEGREE, MANAGEMENT. I HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN HOTEL AND TRAVEL AGENCIES,EXCELLENT COMMAND OF ENGLISH, RUSSIAN AND TURKISH
, COMPUTER LITERACY IN ALL MS OFFICE PACKAGES. PLS. CONTACT ME BY E- MAIL:symdemir@yahoo.com
I WILL KINDLY ENCLOSE MY CV AND RESUME.
I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME,
LILIYA KENZINA

R E S U M E

LILIYA A. KENZINA
15/10/1976 KYRGYZSTAN
E-mail: symdemir@yahoo.com
Tel: 0020127278545
OBJECTIVE: A challenging position in Sales, Marketing, Hotel Management, Public / Guest Relation, Airport/Hotel Representative EDUCATION: “ AKDENIZ UNIVERSITY” ANTALYA, TURKEY
2000 May-June Attended a management program for after-graduates
1998 – 1999 “ EGE UNIVERSITY” IZMIR, TURKEY
Turkish language course "Tomer"
1994-1998 “AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN KYRGYZSTAN” BISHKEK, KYRGYZISTAN
Awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in June 1998, majoring in Business Administration
Relevant Courses: Marketing, Business law, finance, mathematics, Business management, Statistics, Macro and Microeconomic, Ethics in business, Managerial Accounting. Research Project: "Development of Tourism in Kyrgyzstan"
Assistance: Management Training program
Participation: International Tourism Forum in Kyrgyzstan
Internship: "Ak-Keme" Hotel Receptionist /Assistant Front Office Manager.
Greeted clients answered phone inquiries and performed assorted reception duties.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
1996-1998 ” KYRGYZ ACADEMY OF TOURISM” BISHKEK, KYRGYZISTAN
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President
Extensive communication with high-level staff and outside agencies. Responsible for the travel arrangements of foreign guest, including scheduling, coordination and budgeting. Interpreted for negotiations, telephone and live communications, translated documents, sent out mailings and general clerical.
Summer 1999 "JASMINE GARDEN RESTAURANT” GIRNE, NORTH CYPRUS
Manager: Responsible for selecting daily and evening specials, ordering supplies, evaluating quality of food, maintaining and repairing equipment, waste removal and pest control. Oversaw food preparation and cooking, responsible for hiring and new workers. During busy periods, assisted with cooking, clearing tables and others tasks. Resolved customer complains about food, quality and service.
October1999- March 2000 KYRGYZ TURK "MANAS" UNIVERSITY BISHKEK, KYRGYZSTAN
Research Assistant of tourism Department: used a variety of media, collecting organizing and evaluation data on hospitality Industry and Hotel management
June-November 2000 "MONDIAL" SHOPPING CENTER ANTALYA, TURKEY
Sales woman: Have worked in lather-garment department,
November 2000 April 2001 "SESA ELECTRONICS” ISTANBUL,TURKEY
General Manager Assistant: Responsible for mailing with outside companies, translating, office procedures and coordination, Export and Import of medical electronic equipment. Participated in "Export-Import of Turkey 2001" exhibition and was involved into collaboration with Russian Medical Companies.
May 2001-August 2003 "TEZ TOURS" TRAVEL COMPANY ANTALYA, TURKEY
General Manager Assistant: Responsible for communications with outside travel agencies, office procedures and coordination, translations.
September 2003- January 2004 "GRAND AZURE” HOTEL SHARM EL SHEIKH,EGYPT
Guest Relation Manager: Making daily GR reports to the General Manager, organized Welcome-meetings, made reservations for the restaurants, prepared orientations for travel agencies. Greet in house guests on Birthdays and Anniversaries, meet VIPs personally. Give information and recommend visitors hotel facilities.
LANGUAGES: English, Russian, Turkish, Arabic beginner. COMPUTER SKILLS: Computer literature in all MS Office packages.
PERSONAL Dynamic flexible, creative and problem solving attitude, cooperative and presentable QUALIFICATIONS: presentable look and good social relationships, strong analytical and management skills
INTERESTS: Have traveled extensively in North America, Canada, Egypt, Turkey and North Cyprus
REFERENCES Available upon request.

liliya66
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted