Film Industry In Dubai

Topic locked
Film industry in Dubai Jan 10, 2004
Hi everyone
I'm planning to come to Dubai sometimes this year. Does anyone know if there is any film studios? My occupation is a scenic painter, sign painter and also photographer. I apreciate every information from You.
Dona

dona
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Film industry in Dubai Jan 10, 2004
dona wrote:Hi everyone
I'm planning to come to Dubai sometimes this year. Does anyone know if there is any film studios? My occupation is a scenic painter, sign painter and also photographer. I appreciate every information from You.
Dona
dona
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 11, 2004
yeah we got the dubai media city
an im sure there are alot of studios in there cause there are alot of tv stations which are now based in dubai

so jst search dubai media city on the net might bring up something helpful for you

alright baby

laterz
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 11, 2004
yea yea hahahahahhahahha (laterz) hahahahahahahhahahahah
ma bad hahahahhahahahaa
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

film industry in dubai Jan 11, 2004
Thanks Jamal for the info. Dona
dona
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 13, 2004
any time baby aint a thang

an yo ISH wat u laughin at nigger

hey yo dona can you call someone a nigger in canada?

well down here you can we dont got none of them race relation rights know wat im saying as matter a fact once you get down here im gonna send the nigger ISH to help tidy your garden an shit up know wat im saying

might give the mutha lover a feel of wat his grandaddy was going through in the fields

now i aint white an i aint dissrespectin negro's

im just tryin to take the nigger ISH back to his roots

u feel me

hahahahahahh haaaaaaaiiiiiii ISH you like that local with vocal laugh

hahaha u feeeling it son

hahaha

laterz vatto
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 13, 2004
hahahahah i feel ur shit
but lemme take u back to ur roots
when you never had loot
so u came to suck my banana & i gave u tha boot
& am proud to be young gifted & black
u brown shit i bet u heard that
u wanted i got it princess this aint payback
hahahaha
u make me laugh for real u serious then u act like u 1 educated white punk "laterz" then & then wat hahaha u booooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing change muthafuka change coz ill be taking dona in tha range hahahah
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

film industry in Dubai Jan 14, 2004
Hi Jamal
Here in Canada by law you can't say nigger to black person. Unfortunately blacks
cause the most problems in Canada. Thanks for defending me. I was desapointed with Ish.
cheers Dona
dona
Dubai Expat Wannabe

OHHHH Jan 14, 2004
man this sounds like a romantic ending you know it goes like this am the villan & J is gonna be coming in a white horse to take u juss before i rape u.... princess wat u talkin bout this aint a fairytale hhahahahhaha secondly a black banana is wat u wanna taste so keep ya boots laced if u still wanna race princess am proud to be wat i am tha only problem u cant keep tha pace
hoe thirdly ur man aint the half of me am tha DOn hahahahahah keepin it real n hard amma take it to ur yard
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 14, 2004
hahaha

ISH

i aint got no words for you fool

im jst gonna fcuk you up in the lyricist lounge as usal ho

an dona jst ignore this nigga

matter a fact if his pissin u off once u come down here ill make a little change in his fairytale story if u want .cause is his black ass knows that if he steps to me he the one that gonna be raped
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Re: OHHHH Jan 14, 2004
I'm not a racist Ish, I have a friends black,arabs indians and they are a great people. Canada is a multicultural country. If someone does't fit
is out. What I said is a fact. Next time watch you language.
Dona
dona
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 15, 2004
OHH that means dona likes me hahahahha she aint racist so she will get with me first then she ill go wit ur brown ass mater of fact DONA is a hairy indian princess & she is one of them hoes who go there & they think they white hahahahah princess dont tell me how to act i know ur type ( dont be burning inside i know truth hurts somtimes) u wanna get wit J hahaha but u know ill pop the cherry 1st hahahaahah & thats how the fairytale changed mmmm not bad & J everytime i post in lyricist lounge i kill u so dont u ever come wit shit like that & in real life i sense ur a tiger so fcuk u & fcuk ur flow haahhahaha
tha DON AKA G.O.A.T
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2004
You are an asshole ish. You gave me better idea who you guys are.
Dona
dona
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 16, 2004
aint all the mother freaking guys up in here like ISH i mean this niggas name jst explains that is he is fag

cause ISH simply stand for

I = I
S = S . E . X
H = Homos

an ish in lyricist lounge u aint bout a dime how can u test the creator mutha lover
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 19, 2004
HAHAHAHAAH K ill tell u wat its all bout u princess
J u gay
a-anal
y- am yummy
u banana sucjin lips who u fooling & ill kill u on a daily base on tha lyrcist shit peace
ish tha don watch me punk
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 30, 2004
yo I SEX HOMOS waz happinin thug ooops my bad fag

why you dissin DONAlisa dont ur ass know she finner then monalisa

man you best start respectin for you get anal attacked again homo

aight DA DON DA DA

later
THE GREAT ONE
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 31, 2004
ISH you are a great nigga an'all but could you please keep your "french"
lexicon for the lyrics lounge otherwise I will have to delete your
messages and then if it doesn't help ban you...
I got some complaints from pipls here so I will make a private
forum for active members like you to express your personalities there
:D

Jamal you too please select the words more carefully :) I understend your intent to express your coolness.. but people are different.. you get me.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Film industry in Dubai Jan 31, 2004
dona wrote:Does anyone know if there is any film studios? My occupation is a scenic painter, sign painter and also photographer.

Hi, Dona! :)
I don't know what do you mean by film studios.
But there are some production studios here:
Film Works, MBC, Network production..

What is a scenic painter? :)
Is it something like mate painting for movies?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Feb 01, 2004
hhahahah its all good J am gonna post one more rhyme & its ova & Anyba its all good if u dont want me wats done is done & its ova J is ova yo, i came to prove my point & i DID so if u gonna kick me out go ahead it really dont matter THA DON is just FLAWLESS u heard me J "juss pick ur wordz next time & be a good boy" hahahhahaha fake ass shit
am out
peace
ISH
Dubai chat master

Feb 01, 2004
ISH wrote: THA DON is just FLAWLESS

pleaseeeee man you just clueless u didnt prove nothing wat u talking bout one more rhyme an u out wat you think uve been crowned or wat

an you andyba sorry bout the words you know just get carried aways sometimes anyway ill tone it down in the rest of my posts but lets leave lyricits lounge as it is. and where you been man i thought the admin is usually the most active member of the forums.

and i read that someone suggested adding a chat over here on the forums i think it would be great idea cause then we can have online rap battles which im sure would really put the dubai forums site right up there u know

well anyways will keep the "french" to a minimal aightttttt

laterz

THE GREAT ONE
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Re: Film industry in Dubai Feb 01, 2004
Hi Andyba
Film studios we can also call production studios. Usually they are huge buildings with several stages where in each of one is build set for certain seen of the movie. You were very close saying about painting backdrops.
That was before todays technology. These days we getting them printed.
My job is painting the sets to make them look real. Most of the time I have to fake marble, wood grain or age wood to give the look of burned
or worn out by the weather. Sign painting is my another skill. Mostly signs and graphics are made of vinyl, but old time movies require hand painted signs. Hopefully I gave you an idea what is a scenic painter.
Cheers, Dona
dona
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 03, 2004
j I ve done did it,
now u wanna take my flow
& run wit it
THAS COOL princess i was tha 1st one wit it
ORIGINAL Ive been doin wat u doin now when i was a child
so weather u wanna tone ur shit or not
ish juss like biggie & pac
got tha uae so hot
& j incase ustill bragin bout tha gay shit
u been suckin my banana
when u be kissin that dona princess...

get it & i don care if u wanna delete my posts or not i proved am tha rap king, GOAT, unbeatable u heard me ill post my last rhyme then u can close tha lyricist lounge coz its ova i did wat i had to do & its ova
ISH
Dubai chat master

Feb 04, 2004
Hi Dona,

Would you be interested in helping out independent filmmakers in this country (mostly film school and visual communication seniors).
If not full-time work, at least some advice.

You can reach me through the emails in my profile.

Thanks.
snyder
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai