Freecycle

Topic locked
Freecycle Oct 06, 2006
I used to be a member of freecycle in Canada. Thre is one in Dubai, and I just wanted to share it with you...

The Dubai Freecycle™ group is open to all who want to "recycle" that special something rather than throw it away. Whether it's a chair, a fax machine, piano or an old door, feel free to post it. Or maybe you're looking to acquire something yourself! Nonprofit groups are also welcome to participate!

One main rule: everything posted must be free. This group is part of The Freecycle Network, a nonprofit organization and a movement of people interested in keeping good stuff out of landfills. Check out freecycle.org for other cities and info on the movement! E-mail dubaifreecycle-owner@yahoogroups.com for questions or improvement ideas!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dubaifreecycle/

indi
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Freecycle Oct 06, 2006
indi wrote:I used to be a member of freecycle in Canada. Thre is one in Dubai, and I just wanted to share it with you...

The Dubai Freecycle™ group is open to all who want to "recycle" that special something rather than throw it away. Whether it's a chair, a fax machine, piano or an old door, feel free to post it. Or maybe you're looking to acquire something yourself! Nonprofit groups are also welcome to participate!

One main rule: everything posted must be free. This group is part of The Freecycle Network, a nonprofit organization and a movement of people interested in keeping good stuff out of landfills. Check out freecycle.org for other cities and info on the movement! E-mail dubaifreecycle-owner@yahoogroups.com for questions or improvement ideas!

if i dont get money for it then screw it i hate tht save the enviroment crap love the seals and ugly birds n all tht
westside
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Freecycle Oct 07, 2006
westside wrote:
indi wrote:I used to be a member of freecycle in Canada. Thre is one in Dubai, and I just wanted to share it with you...

if i dont get money for it then screw it i hate tht save the enviroment crap love the seals and ugly birds n all tht

therefore u had to shutup and keep quite not post like nismo
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Freecycle Oct 07, 2006
westside wrote:

You don't need to save the environment <---just not to make it worse
You don't need to love the seals and all ugly brids <---- just try not to kill them
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Freecycle Oct 08, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
westside wrote:

therefore u had to shutup and keep quite not post like nismo

Amen to that Bro Snipes
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat