Prostitution In Dubai?

Topic locked
Prostitution in Dubai? Oct 05, 2006
Does it really happen that much in Dubai? I don't live in Dubai, but I might want to move there maybe one day but I have been reading a lot about this. Is it true? Are there a lot a bars and clubs there too? I am surprised since it is a muslim country. Don't the police do anything?

checkerscom2000
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 05, 2006
nop...they work hand in hand
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 05, 2006
dale wrote:nop...they work hand in hand

heheheh

That is bang on.
girl_glen
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Prostitution in Dubai? Oct 05, 2006
checkerscom2000 wrote:Does it really happen that much in Dubai? I don't live in Dubai, but I might want to move there maybe one day but I have been reading a lot about this. Is it true? Are there a lot a bars and clubs there too? I am surprised since it is a muslim country. Don't the police do anything?

well u can live ur entire life and never see it depends where do u live and who do u hangout
with
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 05, 2006
Also which clubs and bars you go to, as some are notorious for having hookers in there.

Yes, it's a muslim country, but Dubai is now a rampant tourist attraction which is why they have all this stuff. Plus it's very very multi-cutural and tolerant of people.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 05, 2006
girl_glen wrote:
dale wrote:nop...they work hand in hand

heheheh

That is bang on.

Endoresed by the department of tourism.

Its not the only Muslim country which has it either - so i dont understand what the fuss is about.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 05, 2006
It's the oldest profession in the world. No wonder...
NoWoRrIeS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 05, 2006
where do the girls come from? are they all foreign girls?? it still kinda surprises me that it goes on there and so many people are aware of it.
checkerscom2000
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 06, 2006
I dont understand why it surprised you so much.

Prostitution is one of the oldest professions in the world.

You say that you wonder why it still goes on since it so well known, well, prostitution is pretty big in the states as well...and in most of them, its illegal.

I guess I could understand your surprise with it going on in a 'Islamic' country, but you have to remember, just because the religion condemns it doesnt mean people will follow it.

As far as I know, prostitution isn't accepted in any other majour religions as well, but it is still very popular.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 06, 2006
i guess what surprised me more is that the government isn't doing anything, cause if this happened in Saudi Arabia I think there would be severe punishment.
checkerscom2000
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 06, 2006
It does happen in KSA... :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 06, 2006
These threads are so annoying. Of course there is prostitution here - as there is in every other country on this planet! In fact, places that claim to be morally and legally against it are often the ones that have the most of it!

What's with all the threads lately about prostitution in Dubai? Is it that itchy season around here again? :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 06, 2006
ehh this is gettn too exhausting even to discuss..i agree k
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 07, 2006
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

YES THERE R MANY Dec 14, 2006
HI DEAR
I AM AN EXPERINCE PERSON IN DUABI
I KNOW MOST OF THE PROTITSUION FALTES , HOUSES AND VILLAS
IN DUBAI
PLEASE CONTACT ME IS U WANT ANY GIRL AT ANYTIME
SHSMAA999at yahoo.com
shsmaa1975
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: YES THERE R MANY Dec 14, 2006
shsmaa1975 wrote:HI DEAR
IN DUBAI
SHSMAA999at yahoo.com

Give me ur phone contact n i'll make sure some really nice guys from Dubai's CID will call u soon...ya 3eyal elkalb :twisted: :twisted:
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 14, 2006
^^ ROFL
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 17, 2007
hi,

if anyone looking for this kind of stuff, it is very easy to find in dubai, there are 15 of them in a hotel. indian-russian-iranian-georgian-bangal. they are all very young. under 20. they aks you only for50 AED. it is really cheap. if you are going to dubai, in deire dubai, opposite the nife market. there is hotel call dona 2, just near the nife market in deire, but you have to go after 8:00 pm so if you walk to the hotel, tell the receptionist (I want bibi) bibi=lady, he understand, so you have to pay him 10 AED he let you in the hotel to level 3, if you going to the 3 floor all girls waiting for you, you can choose which one you want. so it is very simple and easy. just pay them 30-50 AED, everyone knows that. don,t forget bibi, it is yout password. good luck
melon22
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 18, 2007
melon22 wrote:hi,

if anyone looking for this kind of stuff, it is very easy to find in dubai, there are 15 of them in a hotel. indian-russian-iranian-georgian-bangal. they are all very young. under 20. they aks you only for50 AED. it is really cheap. if you are going to dubai, in deire dubai, opposite the nife market. there is hotel call dona 2, just near the nife market in deire, but you have to go after 8:00 pm so if you walk to the hotel, tell the receptionist (I want bibi) bibi=lady, he understand, so you have to pay him 10 AED he let you in the hotel to level 3, if you going to the 3 floor all girls waiting for you, you can choose which one you want. so it is very simple and easy. just pay them 30-50 AED, everyone knows that. don,t forget bibi, it is yout password. good luck

yes, good luck and make sure you contract aids after your 30-50 aed delight....

sick, disgusting people

:roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 19, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
melon22 wrote:hi,

yes, good luck and make sure you contract aids after your 30-50 aed delight....

sick, disgusting people

Totally agree with every word you just said Bushra some people are just prats and they deserve everythying they get
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 20, 2007
I WANNT BIBI FOR 20AED PLEZE MR DEIRA HOTEL MAN - HE HE HE I AM FU*KED IN MY HEAD FROM WHERE MY MOMMY DROPPED ME!

jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Re: YES THERE R MANY Feb 20, 2007
shsmaa1975 wrote:HI DEAR
IN DUBAI
SHSMAA999at yahoo.com

Lithium222
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 14, 2007
I apologise for continuing on this topic... but if it annoys you then stop reading it! I do have some genuine enquires. A friend of mine recently returned fom living in Dubai and has been complaining heaps that anytime his girlfriend was visiting from the UK she kept getting mistaken for a prostitute! I'm wondering if its the clothes she wore but he insists its because Arab people don't think that a British girl would want to be with an Indian by choice! Is it really that bad or is he just bitter and twisted from some bad experiences over there? This is important to me because I'm in a similar cross-cultural relationship and soon shifting to Dubai.
Salz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 14, 2007
Salz wrote:I apologise for continuing on this topic... but if it annoys you then stop reading it! I do have some genuine enquires. A friend of mine recently returned fom living in Dubai and has been complaining heaps that anytime his girlfriend was visiting from the UK she kept getting mistaken for a prostitute! I'm wondering if its the clothes she wore but he insists its because Arab people don't think that a British girl would want to be with an Indian by choice!

How yani?! It is the mindset of some people around here.

Salz wrote:Is it really that bad or is he just bitter and twisted from some bad experiences over there? This is important to me because I'm in a similar cross-cultural relationship and soon shifting to Dubai.

It would be bad if you pay much attention to what other people have to say.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat