Sales Manager/Sales Officers /Full Or Part-time Sales Agents

Topic locked
Sales Manager/Sales Officers /Full or Part-time Sales Agents Sep 14, 2003
Career Opportunity available for Sales Manager / Sales Officers / Full or Part-time Sales Agents. Fantastic career growth! Handsome package, with residence visa! Stable & bright future! Work for a reputed insurance concern! If you feel that your aspirations and ambitions fit in with the above, this is the best opportunity you could get. Please write to: The HR Department (Life Sales), P.O.Box 5209, Dubai.

Iris
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Sales Manager/Sales Officers /Full or Part-time Sales Ag Mar 31, 2004
[quote="Iris"]Career Opportunity available for Sales Manager / Sales Officers / Full or Part-time Sales Agents. Fantastic career growth! Handsome package, with residence visa! Stable & bright future! Work for a reputed insurance concern! If you feel that your aspirations and ambitions fit in with the above, this is the best opportunity you could get. Please write to: The HR Department (Life Sales), P.O.Box 5209, Dubai.[/quote]

I am a 33 year old CA & Cost Accountant from India with over 7 years direct marketing experience. I would like to apply for this position
vibfinancial
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Sales Manager/Sales Officers /Full or Part-time Sales Ag Mar 31, 2004
[quote="Iris"]Career Opportunity available for Sales Manager / Sales Officers / Full or Part-time Sales Agents. Fantastic career growth! Handsome package, with residence visa! Stable & bright future! Work for a reputed insurance concern! If you feel that your aspirations and ambitions fit in with the above, this is the best opportunity you could get. Please write to: The HR Department (Life Sales), P.O.Box 5209, Dubai.[/quote]

I am a 33 year old CA & Cost Accountant from India with over 7 years direct marketing experience. I would like to apply for this position
vibfinancial
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 28, 2004
Can you please provide me with an email address to which i can send my CV to be considered?? I live in Cairo/Egypt and i think it'll be more fatser and convinient to send it my mail..

Thanks!
Hazem
HazemZahran
Dubai Forum Guest

May 30, 2005
I am a half-Russian half-Lebanese Lady, I would like to apply for this job. I live in Lebanon. I think it would be more faster to send my CV online. Please send me the contact e-mail address. Thank you.
Linka
Dubai Forum Guest

intrested in the job Jun 11, 2005
Kindly provide details so that i can post my c.v. ,,i am an Indian haveing sales/marketing experience
njp_el
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 11, 2005
LOOOOOOOOOSERS!!!!

This was posted in 2003. Jobs taken.... GET A CLUE!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2005
Liban wrote:LOOOOOOOOOSERS!!!!

This was posted in 2003. Jobs taken.... GET A CLUE!!!

hahahahaahahahaaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 04, 2005
No guys look at ALL the dates on the board, showing different years! Think it's gone wacko.
Akasha
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai