Where Can I Peirce My Bellybutton In Dubai?

Topic locked
Jul 26, 2006
Well Liban used to be the one who could answer that, but he's not around anymore.

There are a few freelancers here who do it discreetly, also beauty salons will do permanent make-up tattooing and ears but nothing else.

Sadly many of the people who do freelance tattooing here don't use the proper inks, they actually use stationary ink, which can give you blood poisoning and won't last more than a few months.

With regard to the religious reasons about it, I think it has something to do with the body being clean and unmarked.

Shafique could probably tell you more.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 01, 2006
i think i ve heard a friend one day knowing a place for such a think !! will ask :)
saeedz28
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 30, 2006
sorry everyone: according to the person i spoke to at the department on health and medical services, body art tattooing and piercing are no longer legal in dubai.
4 leaf clover
Dubai Forum Visitor

we sell all kinds of jewelry Nov 27, 2007
Dear Sirs,
How are you?
you want to buy the jewelry? we want to sell our jewelry. we are factory in china. we are manufacture all kinds of silver jewelry,brass jewelry,alloy jewelry and so on. welecome you contract to me. our web is http://kfgemmy.spaces.live.com . but we have too much style, so pls send the e-mail to me.Then i will send the quotation to you.
Yours faithfully,
Contract:Gemmy
Company:Kai Fung Jewellery Company
Address: 3 Floor, 156 No, Xing Fang Road, Hou Jie town, Dongguan, China.
Tel: 0769-81520684
Fax:0769-81520684
Mobile: 86-159202299557
msn: kfgemmy@hotmail.com (company msn), quweihonggemmy@hotmail.com (at home)
E-mail: kfgemmy@yahoo.com.cn
Web:http://kfgemmy.spaces.live.com
baozhilingemmy
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai