Porshcayaean And Ml55 Mersdes Benz

Topic locked
porshcayaean and ml55 mersdes benz Sep 30, 2006
guys what you can say bettween porshcayaean and ml55 mersdesbenz

r3ay-alborsh
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 30, 2006
No offense but it seems like you post just for the sake of posting.

Its Porsche CAYENNE and its MERCEDES benz

and to answer your questions, its a no comparison.

a Porsche Cayenne is a 6 cyl and ML55 AMG is 8 cyl.

Now you can compare a Porsche Cayenne Turbo with a ML55 AMG and the Cayenne Turbo beats it hands down on and off road.

Now a Cayenne Turbo S is even more superior. The ML55 AMG won't even come close. ML63 AMG maybe.

Then again you can't really compare the two. The Mercedes isn't built for speed, it comes down to preference. Porsche has been building the best sports cars in the world for over 50 years. With a track record like that, the Merc doesn't quite stand the chance on and off road.
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

ml63 amg Sep 30, 2006
but i heared that ml63 amg is stronger then the porshcayaean but both of them are german
r3ay-alborsh
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 01, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:No offense but it seems like you post just for the sake of posting.

Its Porsche CAYENNE and its MERCEDES benz

and to answer your questions, its a no comparison.

a Porsche Cayenne is a 6 cyl and ML55 AMG is 8 cyl.

Now you can compare a Porsche Cayenne Turbo with a ML55 AMG and the Cayenne Turbo beats it hands down on and off road.

Now a Cayenne Turbo S is even more superior. The ML55 AMG won't even come close. ML63 AMG maybe.

Then again you can't really compare the two. The Mercedes isn't built for speed, it comes down to preference. Porsche has been building the best sports cars in the world for over 50 years. With a track record like that, the Merc doesn't quite stand the chance on and off road.

i think he's writing in short form :wink: so its okay, yup i agree the Cayenne is V6, but not just any V6, its a 184KW (250 bhp) 3.2 litre porsche engine! 0-100 in 9.2 seconds! quicker than Patrol Super Safari, and Landcruiser VXR V8 4.2!!!
Cayenne Turbo S is awsome just awsome! imagine a 524 horsepower stock engine (can be increased to 600 hp) @ 5500rpm! 0-100 in just 5.2 seconds! Perfect German engineering!!!

Now coming to the point:
Merc ML63 is 6.3L 32-valve V-8 engine 503 horsepower @ 6,800 rpm
Cayenne Turbo S is stock 524 horsepower @ 5500rpm! So Turbo S is no match for ML AMG 63! ML63 AMG will loose badly! Turbo S will win by a huge time gap!

Now the ML 500 is 5.0L 24-valve V-8 engine 302 hp @ 5,600 rpm
where as Cayenne S is 4.5 V8 340 horsepower! So once again Cayenne S will defeat the ML 500!

The lowest model of ML is the 350, and it is a 3.5L 24valve V6 engine 268 horsepower @ 6,000 rpm
Now we can say that ML 350 is head to head with Cayenne! Because the Cayenne is 250 hp 3.2 V6 and ML350 is 3.5 V6 with 268 hp, so ML is 18hp more than Cayenne, no big difference, but we can say both the cars will perform almost equally when raced!

Over all verdict: Cayenne is simply one of the most powerful SUV on earth!
cheers.
Salman_20VT
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: ml63 amg Oct 01, 2006
r3ay-alborsh wrote:but i heared that ml63 amg is stronger then the porshcayaean but both of them are german

lol no my dear friend! Porsche Cayenne Turbo S is far more powerful than ML63! Like i said above...
Al Borsh Za3eem baba :lol:
Salman_20VT
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 02, 2006
ok if i puted for ml63 amg cam and hyders maybe it will be stronger then the porshcayaean
r3ay-alborsh
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 02, 2006
r3ay-alborsh wrote:ok if i puted for ml63 amg cam and hyders maybe it will be stronger then the porshcayaean

I don't think you're writing in short form or abbreviations... crypic I could buy :wink:

Anyways, even with cams and headers the ML63 AMG would not come close to a Cayenne Turbo. I'll third the point - although both are German they cater to differing consumer wants/needs.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 02, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
r3ay-alborsh wrote:ok if i puted for ml63 amg cam and hyders maybe it will be stronger then the porshcayaean

I don't think you're writing in short form or abbreviations... crypic I could buy :wink:

Anyways, even with cams and headers the ML63 AMG would not come close to a Cayenne Turbo. I'll third the point - although both are German they cater to differing consumer wants/needs.

XRW, I think you meant Cayenne Turbo 'S' ;)
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 02, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:XRW, I think you meant Cayenne Turbo 'S' ;)

Hey soupie, nah mate. I've hammered both and the Cayenne Turbo still leaves the competition 'lagging'. If we're talking luxury, ride and comfort, the AMG hands down winner.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

yup Oct 02, 2006
i agree on that :wink:
Salman_20VT
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto