Did you take these photo's Deniz???
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 27, 2006
:D really nice!!!
Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 27, 2006
sage & onion wrote:Did you take these photo's Deniz???

No :)
Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 27, 2006

A few unusual pics I guess :lol: And of course the classic:

And just as a warning: If anyone turns this again into a pro vs against Evolution debate, I will hurt ya!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 27, 2006
The Australian Galah is an interesting bird. They partner for life, and will always travel together for life. They live over 100 years, and it's quite beautiful.

The tragedy is if one dies, the other will either pine away or spend the rest of its life in solitude.

Quite often you see a group of galahs on powerlines, and on the end, there's one sitting about a foot apart from the group. This is a galah that has lost its soulmate.

:cry:
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 27, 2006
^ian^ wrote:The Australian Galah is an interesting bird. They partner for life, and will always travel together for life. They live over 100 years, and it's quite beautiful.

The tragedy is if one dies, the other will either pine away or spend the rest of its life in solitude.

Quite often you see a group of galahs on powerlines, and on the end, there's one sitting about a foot apart from the group. This is a galah that has lost its soulmate.

:cry: :cry:
Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 27, 2006
Surprised Yorky has not posted something about how nice it is to see two birds kissing...but the day ain't over yet!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 28, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Surprised Yorky has not posted something about how nice it is to see two birds kissing...but the day ain't over yet!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

well he got too excited to c and is kissing somebody
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 03, 2006
Deniz wrote:
^ian^ wrote:The Australian Galah is an interesting bird. They partner for life, and will always travel together for life. They live over 100 years, and it's quite beautiful.

:cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: me also...but hey thats just so romantic...I wish the same could happen with human beings.....
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk