Why Women Love Dajjal?

Why women love Dajjal? Mar 15, 2020
Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The False Messiah will come upon this marsh of Marriqanat (near Medina). Most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man goes back to his wife, his mother, his daughter, his sister, and his aunt to shackle them tightly, fearing they would go out to him.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 5330

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ahmad Shakir

عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَنْزِلُ الدَّجَّالُ فِي هَذِهِ السَّبَخَةِ بِمَرِّقَنَاةَ فَيَكُونُ أَكْثَرَ مَنْ يَخْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ النِّسَاءُ حَتَّى إِنَّ الرَّجُلَ لَيَرْجِعُ إِلَى حَمِيمِهِ وَإِلَى أُمِّهِ وَابْنَتِهِ وَأُخْتِهِ وَعَمَّتِهِ فَيُوثِقُهَا رِبَاطًا مَخَافَةَ أَنْ تَخْرُجَ إِلَيْهِ

5330 مسند أحمد بن حنبل

7/190 المحدث أحمد شاكر خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده صحيح في مسند أحمد

Well, i was thinking today...; I asked so many people, organizations, foundations, institutions, individuals and groups for help...but NO ONE helped.
All are ignoring me completely!

I came to the point to ask Allah to send somebody He loves to help me. As obviously ordinary people will not. And when I say ordinary I mean all those that i asked for help and they ignored. They are all ordinary regardless of their position or title.

But also I came to the point that I would LOVE any person who would hear me, respond to me and help me.
What if that is a case mentioned in hadith? What if Muslim women are left alone, ignored, unheard, unseen...by their own males. By their own institutions, religious leaders, organizations, Zakaat Foundations etc.

What to do when your Muslim males tell you to pay fees and wont help you if you can't, then comes some ugly kaafir guy and helps you. Nauthubillah!

I mean really really you guys are fitnah to us. It is not that Muslim females like Dajjal or anything, but everyone like to be helped, heard, respected and secured.

So my advice: before comes the time that you have to shackle your females make sure they are feeling more appreciated by you then by some f* stranger.

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums