Why Are Jews So Powerful?

Topic locked
Why are Jews so Powerful? May 12, 2006
There are only 14 million Jews in the world; seven million in the Americas, five million in Asia, two million in Europe and 100,000 in Africa. For every single Jew in the world there are 100 Muslims. Yet, Jews are more than a hundred times more powerful than all the Muslims put together. Ever wondered why?

Jesus of Nazareth was Jewish. Albert Einstein, the most influential scientist of all time and TIME magazine's 'Person of the Century', was a Jew. Sigmund Freud -- id, ego, superego -- the father of psychoanalysis was a Jew. So were Karl Marx, Paul Samuelson and Milton Friedman.

Here are a few other Jews whose intellectual output has enriched the
whole humanity: Benjamin Rubin gave humanity the vaccinating needle.
Jonas Salk developed the first polio vaccine. Alert Sabin developed the improved live polio vaccine. Gertrude Elion gave us a leukaemia fighting drug. Baruch Blumberg developed the vaccination for Hepatitis B. Paul Ehrlich discovered a treatment for syphilis (a sexually transmitted disease). Elie Metchnikoff won a Nobel Prize in infectious diseases.

Bernard Katz won a Nobel Prize in neuromuscular transmission. Andrew
Schally won a Nobel in endocrinology (disorders of the endocrine system; diabetes, hyperthyroidism). Aaron Beck founded Cognitive Therapy (psychotherapy to treat mental disorders, depression and phobias). Gregory Pincus developed the first oral contraceptive pill. George Wald won a Nobel for furthering our understanding of the human eye. Stanley Cohen won a Nobel in embryology (study of embryos and their development). Willem Kolff came up with the kidney dialysis machine.

Over the past 105 years, 14 million Jews have won 15-dozen Nobel Prizes while only three Nobel Prizes have been won by 1.4 billion Muslims (other than Peace Prizes).

Why are Jews so powerful? Stanley Mezor invented the first micro-processing chip. Leo Szilard developed the first nuclear chain reactor. Peter Schultz, optical fibre cable; Charles Adler, traffic lights; Benno Strauss, Stainless steel; Isador Kisee, sound movies; Emile Berliner, telephone microphone and Charles Ginsburg, videotape recorder.

Famous financiers in the business world who belong to Jewish faith
include Ralph Lauren (Polo), Levis Strauss (Levi's Jeans), Howard
Schultz (Starbuck's), Sergey Brin (Google), Michael Dell (Dell Computers), Larry Ellison (Oracle), Donna Karan (DKNY), Irv Robbins (Baskins & Robbins) and Bill Rosenberg (Dunkin Donuts).

Richard Levin, President of Yale University, is a Jew. So are Henry Kissinger (American secretary of state), Alan Greenspan (fed chairman under Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush), Joseph Lieberman, Madeleine Albright (American secretary of state), Casper Weinberger (American secretary of defence), Maxim Litvinov (USSR foreign Minister), David Marshal (Singapore's first chief minister), Issac Isaacs (governor-general of Australia), Benjamin Disraeli (British statesman and author), Yevgeny Primakov (Russian PM), Barry Goldwater, Jorge Sampaio (president of Portugal), John Deutsch (CIA director), Herb Gray (Canadian deputy PM), Pierre Mendes (French PM), Michael Howard (British home secretary), Bruno Kreisky (chancellor of Austria) and Robert Rubin (American secretary of treasury).

In the media, famous Jews include Wolf Blitzer (CNN), Barbara Walters (ABC News), Eugene Meyer (Washington Post), Henry Grunwald (editor-in-chief Time), Katherine Graham (publisher of The Washington Post), Joseph Lelyyeld (Executive editor, The New York Times), and Max Frankel (New York Times).

Can you name the most beneficent philanthropist in the history of the world? The name is George Soros, a Jew, who has so far donated a colossal $4 billion most of which has gone as aid to scientists and universities around the world. Second to George Soros is Walter Annenberg, another Jew, who has built a hundred libraries by donating an estimated $2 billion.

At the Olympics, Mark Spitz set a record of sorts by wining seven gold medals. Lenny Krayzelburg is a three-time Olympic gold medalist. Spitz, Krayzelburg and Boris Becker are all Jewish.

Did you know that Harrison Ford, George Burns, Tony Curtis, Charles Bronson, Sandra Bullock, Billy Crystal, Woody Allen, Paul Newman, Peter Sellers, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Douglas, Ben Kingsley, Kirk Douglas, Goldie Hawn, Cary Grant, William Shatner, Jerry Lewis and Peter Falk are all Jewish? As a matter of fact, Hollywood itself was founded by a Jew. Among directors and producers, Steven Spielberg, Mel Brooks, Oliver Stone, Aaron Spelling (Beverly Hills 90210), Neil Simon (The Odd Couple), Andrew Vaina (Rambo 1/2/3), Michael Man (Starsky and Hutch), Milos Forman (One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest), Douglas Fairbanks (The thief of Baghdad) and Ivan Reitman (Ghostbusters) are all Jewish.

To be certain, Washington is the capital that matters and in Washington the lobby that matters is The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC. Washington knows that if PM Ehud Olmert were to discover that the earth is flat, AIPAC will make the 109th Congress pass a resolution congratulating Olmert on his discovery.

William James Sidis, with an IQ of 250-300, is the brightest human who ever existed. Guess what faith did he belong to?

So, why are Jews so powerful? Answer: Education.

Source: http://www.despardes.com/articles/apr06 ... werful.asp

Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
In most world countries, with the exception of some like Canada, a good a proper education is the purvue of the rich elite. I mean how many people can afford to pay their way through Harvard of Oxford unless they are fiscaly well off.

Many Jews are fiscally well off or have good grasps on monetary institutions and drivers simply for the mere fact that they, unlike any other religious group, know how to help each other out in times of need.

A Jewish person would never deny help to another Jew. No matter what country they are from. A Jew is always seen as a brother to a Jew. This fact is very important and helped propel Jewish people to positions of power and fiscal as well as cultural domination.

One cannot curse the Jew for having all that power, one can only shake his head and say "why can't we do the same".

Despite being cursed by God in the Bible and Quran for their actions against, Rabea'a (Magdelene in English I think she was the ex-prostitute?), Issa (Jesus), Mohammed, etc.... They are blessed with the power of botherhood.

Nothing would stop Muslims from exercising 100 times more power than the Jews (proportionate to our numbers), but Muslims lack this fraternity of the Jews. Inter-Muslim fighting needs to stop, the mending process needs to start, and only then can we speak of an admiration of the Muslim People that hasn't been around since the Rennaissance of the Caliphate.

End of my ramble :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2006
Blimey Liban i'm impressed, have you been having posting lessons from Shaf?

:shock:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 12, 2006
arniegang wrote:Blimey Liban i'm impressed, have you been having posting lessons from Shaf?

Thank you Arnie. I have come to the realization that while its MUCH easier to attack and clamp down on someone, it is more effective to examine the situation less emotionally and try to find an answer.

If there were more people like Shaf there would be more peace in the world. Fighting violence with violence can sometimes be unavoidable but unless we try to find another way to resolve matters before the ultimate resort to violence, we are no better than animals.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2006
Liban

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Is this you ??

Has Kanelli hacked into your username ?

i'm feeling all faint, Liban can you introduce the new you more slowly please

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

May 12, 2006
Liban wrote:
arniegang wrote:Blimey Liban i'm impressed, have you been having posting lessons from Shaf?

Thank you Arnie. I have come to the realization that while its MUCH easier to attack and clamp down on someone, it is more effective to examine the situation less emotionally and try to find an answer.

If there were more people like Shaf there would be more peace in the world. Fighting violence with violence can sometimes be unavoidable but unless we try to find another way to resolve matters before the ultimate resort to violence, we are no better than animals.

Liban, ohhhhhhhhh man I WILL SAY IN BOLD ITALICS UNDELINED: R U OK, IS THIS REALLY UUUUUUUUU? OH MY GOD! NOW THAT IS A SHOKING THREAD COMING FROM U, THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE LIKE U CALLED URSELF! I MUST SAY THAT I AM IMPRESSED, IN A GOOD WAY! if u have a mentor he is doing an excellent work with u, keep up!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 12, 2006
History of anti-Semitism includes discrimination of Jews from early times to most Holocaust & until now. You wonder why jews are so powerful?.. Maybe the natural selection? j/k

The central idea of Judaism is to keep the Jew heritage & to promote Jew interests to counterpoise an assimilation or any subordination with other nations. Their religion cares of the life hereafter much less than of a survival & a great power of the Jew nation. They live with the faith they are unique, exceptional `n superior. Obviously, their PR politic strategy & tactic ways to purposes are so effective that even notorious Hollywood pop stars chose `em for advancement. An interesting subject to learn. Actually, it`s a huge topic based on the historical & psychological that would be enough for a dissertation or a book but not a post.

You listed famous scientists as Albert Einstein etc. among “powerful Jews”. But doesn`t his genious belong to the world? As you say "here are a few other Jews whose intellectual output has enriched the whole humanity". Every nation has a list of genius, talents & powerful people no less than that. But is there any need to make analysis from this national position?..
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks guys :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2006
liban... i have to totally agree with you!
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
by the way liban are u by any chance studying philosophy????.. at PHD level......lol
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2006
Liban - like the others, I'm impressed. You summed things up perfectly really.
Going back to the original question though, whilst there are numerous names mentioned from the world of business and power, I'm sure there are many more you could name who are christians or some other religion. And also, whilst they may well be jews, how many of them are "practicing" jews? I mean, I am technically a christian, but I'm not a practicing christian and can't remember last time I went to church!
Finally though - why does it always come down to some differential, like religion. Why can't we just all live and work together and help each other, be they jews, muslims budhists, whatever. Or am I being far too simplistic and somewhat naïve?
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 12, 2006
hey guys, Liban blushed...wowwww Liban, u really r more than i expected. i knew that u r so intelligent but i did not know that u have a sensitive heart! guess i am still learning new things... :shock:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 13, 2006
Faints with shock!

Wow Liban, I likey the new you! And great post by the way.

Hiya,

I think that Jews really get stuck into the helping the brotherhood thing, they always stick together. Just a small example, but next time you go to see a Steven Spielberg movie, stick around and look through the end credits and see how many Jewish names there are in there - the majority.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 13, 2006
OMFG, I also am in shock. Well written and agree with Liban 100%,
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 13, 2006
:shock: :D
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 13, 2006
Good stuff Liban :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 13, 2006
Liban - agree with you.

Education and a sense of community and helping others within the community to succeed is a hallmark of Jewish progress. This is also a hallmark of expat-Chinese entrepeneurs (sp?) around the world - from Peru to Mauritius - their economic power is less known that of the Jewish diaspora..but goes to show it is not a Zionist plot to control the world (but that is another story and not linked to their success!)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 13, 2006
When this thread has run its course i'm gonna sticky this for all enternity.

I may even rename it the "shock" thread

arniegang

May 13, 2006
Liban,

Long time no see man...

I believe i know the secret behind this change :D

;)
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

May 13, 2006
come on then Intimacy - tell us all buddy
arniegang

May 13, 2006
Liban wrote:In most world countries ...good a proper education is the purvue of the rich elite. I mean how many people can afford to pay their way through Harvard of Oxford unless they are fiscaly well off.

Many Jews are fiscally well off or have good grasps on monetary institutions ... know how to help each other out in times of need."

Liban, great stuff.

Coincedently, I separatedly posted a topic "It's always about money" and got a lot of crap for it. But come to think of it even if you wanted to help your fellow brethren it would be much harder (or impossible) to help them without the financial means. I suppose the starving people in Africa (just for example) may want to help each other - regardless of religion. But you need money to create food (irrigation, infrastructure, market place, etc.). It is easier to be helpful if you have the means do so - which does not meant that everyone fiancially able to help, helps.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 13, 2006
There is a flag flying high above the Sheikh Zayed Road! I have put it there in support of Liban!

Great post matey and I am heartened by the reaction from everyone else here. Long have some of us reasoned in the same way as your comments here and I agree with you whole heartedly!

Back to the original thread of the post, I have worked for some Jewish people in the past and their concepts of family and unity has many similarities to the Islamic faith. Yes education is important, but there seems to also be an inborn drive to succeed. We may not agree with everything about their faith, but there are valuable lessons we could all learn from some of their actions.

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:come on then Intimacy - tell us all buddy

Hehehe... i wish i could mate. i think i would wait tell i get the permission from Liban him self :D
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

May 13, 2006
I reckon Mrs Liban is up the spout.
arniegang

May 13, 2006
You know we may flame each other and call each other names but at the end of it all, you guys are awesome and I take a bow...

These forums are truely great :)

Sorry I have nothing more to add to the original thread though :oops:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 13, 2006
What does "up the spout" mean?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 13, 2006
pregnant :shock:

Its the only reason i can think of to account for the new Liban

:? :?
arniegang

May 13, 2006
Nope. Nobody is pregnant.

Though I would love a baby, beleive me on that :D, unfortunatly for financial reasons now is not a good time :(

Soon though...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 14, 2006
Bein a daddy is brillllllllllllllllllllllllll

:D
arniegang

May 14, 2006
Liban wrote:Nothing would stop Muslims from exercising 100 times more power than the Jews (proportionate to our numbers), but Muslims lack this fraternity of the Jews. Inter-Muslim fighting needs to stop, the mending process needs to start, and only then can we speak of an admiration of the Muslim People that hasn't been around since the Rennaissance of the Caliphate.

Very insightful comment.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums