When Will It Stop?

Topic locked
Sep 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:But you know, I feel that some people only want to hear others agree with them.

Let's say a group of expats in Dubai are hanging out in the food court of a mall. A bomber tosses a couple of grenades in the middle of them and blows them all to bits. Men, women and children. Should the expats on this site say, "Yeah, you know what - they deserved it. Their governments are oppressing the Middle East." Too bad for them, but bravo to those who lobbed the grenades in support of the Middle East and Islam.

Uh oh, looks like a future suicide bomber to me :o

valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 13, 2006
valkyrie wrote:
kanelli wrote:But you know, I feel that some people only want to hear others agree with them.

Let's say a group of expats in Dubai are hanging out in the food court of a mall. A bomber tosses a couple of grenades in the middle of them and blows them all to bits. Men, women and children. Should the expats on this site say, "Yeah, you know what - they deserved it. Their governments are oppressing the Middle East." Too bad for them, but bravo to those who lobbed the grenades in support of the Middle East and Islam.

Uh oh, looks like a future suicide bomber to me :o

well kanellipicture this..........americanos want mroeoil so they along with albertans conquer canada saying canada is ass country and we wanna educate em.......canadains dont like this and protest....but americanos bomb the goddman place. No harper cries to world community to help us but rest of the world just moans and does nothing ..... meanwhile 200 ppl dies in toronto and americans classify some as terrorists and some as collateral damage. So in this case how will canadians fight? our troops can never fight vface 2 face with americans and then they fight guerilla warfare as stalingrad and south lebanon.then again thousands die....now with all this happening world still sits dumb...........so the question here is would ur mind be occupied with disaster in ur hometown in Toronto or with darfur crisis? I dont accept suicide bombing but some ppl cant control their emotions and show dissent in peaceful manner so they go and terrorise americans as some muslims, tamil tigers , kurds , chuptas amd ira have done......if u question one of em y are they doing ....they say let those ppl feel the pain we have felt. so simple solution take ur troops out and we stop
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2006
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2006
I agree that Canada should take all personnel out of the Middle East. We should also stop all trading with the Middle East as well so as not to have any economic manipulation going on either.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums