War On Iran?

Topic locked

What actions will the Americans take?

Military Strike!
No votes
The EU will settle it politicaly.
10%
The world will accept it becoming a nuclear country.
20%
Im worried they are becoming a nuclear country.
30%
Im NOT worried they are becoming a nuclear country.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: War on Iran? Jun 20, 2006
Lionheart wrote:
HP wrote:
DaveDXB wrote:Will America or somone stop the Iranians from becoming a nuclear country?

I think Iran must be stopped as it is a terrorist country. Iran is not a responsible country to have weapon.

Damn Pakistani that speaking like chicken Hawks...man o man, what is the world coming to.

Buddy if anyone should not be allowed to have nukes than it most start with the Military dictator Musharaf, the warmongering Americans, and Isrealis...everyone else should be allowed to develop any type of technology they want.

Dunno where you're from Lionheart, I assume an Arab country, but Lets not pick at each other on this debate. I'm also from Pakistan and I support Iran having peaceful N-Tech.

Gen Musharraf is probably the most responsible person in charge of N-Tech in the world. Pakistan would be the last country in the world to ever make provocative pre-emptive nuclear threats against other countries. As I mentioned earlier, Pakistan's N-Tech program is only for defensive purposes.

HP is entitled to his own opinion. What ticks me off is when people generalize one person's opinion to the whole.

Ven

A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: War on Iran? Jun 20, 2006
A64Venice wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
HP wrote:
DaveDXB wrote:Will America or somone stop the Iranians from becoming a nuclear country?

I think Iran must be stopped as it is a terrorist country. Iran is not a responsible country to have weapon.

Damn Pakistani that speaking like chicken Hawks...man o man, what is the world coming to.

Buddy if anyone should not be allowed to have nukes than it most start with the Military dictator Musharaf, the warmongering Americans, and Isrealis...everyone else should be allowed to develop any type of technology they want.

Dunno where you're from Lionheart, I assume an Arab country, but Lets not pick at each other on this debate. I'm also from Pakistan and I support Iran having peaceful N-Tech.

Gen Musharraf is probably the most responsible person in charge of N-Tech in the world. Pakistan would be the last country in the world to ever make provocative pre-emptive nuclear threats against other countries. As I mentioned earlier, Pakistan's N-Tech program is only for defensive purposes.

HP is entitled to his own opinion. What ticks me off is when people generalize one person's opinion to the whole.
Ven

I apologize for generalizing...
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 21, 2006
Liban wrote:Its me again! :)

Choco, were you speaking to Lionheart or me?

Sorry, its the end of the day and I am in my "being thick" phase now :)

Hey dude,

No my last post was to Lionheart. I know you see both sides of things.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 21, 2006
Oh Snippy stop being silly.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums