Is It True Tht HINDUS Worship The D*** Of One Of There GOD?

Topic locked
Aug 07, 2005
Ok I hate to get into this, coz frankly I don't care what some people worship coz I think respect for humanity is the only important thing...but what you just said is simply not true algren, just an urban legend...lingam means symbol, to tell you the truth I didn't have too much info, but I did research it after the topic came up :
http://www.shaivam.org/shplinga.htm
http://www.templenet.com/beliefs/shivling.htm

And the topic isn't undiscussed in India coz of a Hindu majority, its undiscussed because its just a vicious rumor! True there are exceptions and tensions, but the bottom line is India is secular

I'm guessin the whole rubbish about the lingam was set off coz some of them do look phallic in shape, but that doesn't mean that's what it represents...not sayin there aren't weird practices in the remote areas that people have come up with out of superstition and ignorance, but it is not a tenet of the basic Hindu religion for sure

In ancient times, there were many religions that centered on fertility rites, perhaps some aspects of Hinduism might have started off from something like that I dunno, but whatever the case, religion does update itself with the times (Modern Hinduism is practically monotheistic, with various aspects of the creator, but one central creative force) and what really matters is how people incorporate it into their lives...like the example Liban gave about 5 wives in Islam, it was introduced at a time when harems were common; obviously in the modern context, it isn't practised as much as then, since the needs of society are different...Evolution is a great thing! Anyways I'm done with this topic, the last thing I want to spend my time on is arguing religious semantics

Nik
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 07, 2005
dude...trust me ..u r misnformed..try a google deifne search

at teh google search bar type

define: shiv linga (or shiv lingam)

n see teh results for yourself...

or checkout this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linga

this is a link for an encyclopeadia... do check this out!!!!

I have nothin against ya....
algren
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 07, 2005
castellano wrote:
i totally agree with Liban ,, the only religions existed in the world that you can call religions ,,, and they lead to a God THAT MAKE SENSE ,, are islam , christianity and judaism . and anyother thing ,,, is just nonsense ,,, and i wish that no one starts with the saying that how do you offence our bla bla bla ,,,??? dont you see what they are worshiping ?????????

i dont remember who said that Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world ,, now this will make me go ,,, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

i dont care if millions are following this kind of whatever it is ..... its just **** ,,, what would they worship when it gets deformed more ???? his asshole ???? and after that ,, his shit ???? damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ,,,,,,,,,,,

fukcing bullshit.

P.S. i preffer comunism and believing in no god than this nonsense, at least this is a kind of a start for healthy thinking . shit .

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: funny

:angry7: <==== GOD ..... pissed off and watching ...

:pottytrain2: ONe day a man says : BEHOLD THE NEW GOD!! COME AND WORSHIP MY ASS!!!

:wav: :wav: :wav: ===>Stupid gullible fcukers (AND THIS MAN MANAGE TO GET A MILLION FOLLOWERS ..)

:angry7: <==== GOD : I have tried to Give you My word ... 3 times .. i tried to show you the way out of love ... i have given you 3 books .i have given you my only begotten son .<== I know some might contradict .. bare with me im christian so the story would be christian)... and NOW YOU DO THIS !!!!!! NOW TAKE THIS !!!!!!!!!

:blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:===> stupid gullible fcukers ...

:evil2: and this said .... : Hey Yo! ... Big daddy G ! stop bringing these guys in here ... Im running out of Heat and Fuel ... if you keep on dumping these guys here ... we may have to take over iran too .. bacause what we got from iraq aint enough ....

:blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:
:blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:
:blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :violent3: : ok steady .. :sorry we have to make more space ...

what did we learn on this lil story ????

STUPIDITY AND BEING GULLIBLE IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO AVOID GOD'S ANGER ....... AND STILL WE FIND MILLIONS OF THEM WHO STILL CHOOSE TO PISS HIM OFF ....
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 07, 2005
algren wrote:
castellano wrote:yes ,,some hindus worship the Dikc of their whatever ,,, and its called RAMA ,,, this is not what i say ,, i work in a company where there are arround 200 indian hindus ,, and some of them told me so ,, so they admitted it .

now ,, if you want to call me rude here ,, then its fine with me ,,but what th fukc is this ? ???????????? worshiping a Dikc >????? you cant even call it a religion ,,,, you call it whatever you want but religion nor a culture !!!!!!!!

India has been the spot for the most - human invented gods - it has been the spot where most the immorals have taken place ,, here i am not being offensive ,, but this is true through the history,,, well,, the book i read is in arabic ,,and its written by an indian writer ,, i will check if there is any translation for it ...

i totally agree with abs ,,,,,, there are more than 2000 ,,,so called religions in india ,,, worshiping rats , cows ,trees , fire ,,...... dikcs ,, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so many other things ,,, which can be terminated ,,, i mean ,,, how do a human being worship something is being eaten or burnt ,or stepped on ,, all over the world ???????????????????????????? :shock: what kind of brain do they have ??????? if they have any !!!!!!

i totally agree with Liban ,, the only religions existed in the world that you can call religions ,,, and they lead to a God THAT MAKE SENSE ,, are islam , christianity and judaism . and anyother thing ,,, is just nonsense ,,, and i wish that no one starts with the saying that how do you offence our bla bla bla ,,,??? dont you see what they are worshiping ?????????

and what is the differece if we call it a dikc or the pee pee ,, or the fun organ ??? would be nicer to call it the Rod standing tall ??????????? shit ,,,,,

i dont remember who said that Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world ,, now this will make me go ,,, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

and even its true ,, what kind of messing up with such a religion ,, would lead to worship a DIKC ???????? what did they worship before it ???? balls ???? damn .

i dont care if millions are following this kind of whatever it is ..... its just **** ,,, what would they worship when it gets deformed more ???? his asshole ???? and after that ,, his shit ???? damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ,,,,,,,,,,,

fukcing bullshit.

P.S. i preffer comunism and believing in no god than this nonsense, at least this is a kind of a start for healthy thinking . shit .

castellano..u r misinformed!!! rama is a different god....n india bein teh place where most immorals been conducted?? lol..that shud be joke..I;m a muslim...Before teh time of teh prophet(p.b.u.h) arabs were the ones most hated to allah...tehre deeds then were teh most heinous and pagan of all times...thaz one reason allah sent a prophet so noble tehre to transform tehm..into wat they are 2day..n i daresay..dude,,if it was'nt for islam..arabs wud still remain...pagan!!! Islam has transformed a gud majority of arab community..

man u want proof of this??? get to read michael.a.hart's TEH HUNDRED MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE. in a ranklist of 100 ppl he gives prophet muhammed(p.b.u.h) teh numero uno position...n he explains why to...
its cos of teh transformation to teh character n lifestyle of arabs..who lived as barbarians before teh prophet's time...if it was'nt for teh faith instilled in arabs by teh prophet..tehy wud have stil remained barbarian!!

hi bro...

you misunderstood me here my friend ,,, if you have noticed ,,i didnt speak about nationalities wether they are arabs ,indians ,,americans ....etc. the main thing was that kind of belief ,,, maybe what i mentioned about india was not supose to be mentioned ,,in fact it has nothing to do with the subject ,,, i admit it ,, and i apologize from the bottom of my heart ,,, but that is a fact where i read it in the book i told you about ,, now i will do more effort to find the translation to that book . He is an Indian Writer ,,man ,, i didnt invent this .

for the arabs ,,yes i agree toooooo mush with you about this ,,,its even mentioned in the Quraan ,,, that Islam has turned arabs to the high levels ,,but it was not becouse they arabs ,,i mean islam came to transfer humanity to the levels that God has chosen for them .. BUT .... the Prophet was an arab ,,, Ismail pbuh ,,, is the father of arabs ,,so ...... ????
any way ,,, i didnt mean in any way to be racist regarding human races here ,,, i wish every body understand this ... it was only about the kind of belief ,, i still find it stupid ,, !!!!!!!!!
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 07, 2005
penus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 07, 2005
a penus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 07, 2005
Nik wrote:You are such a twat! Just what this board needs another fanatic...I'm Hindu and I don't worship the 'DIKC' and neither does anyone I know....and besides if they did, how the hell does it bother you? Who are you to decide who deserves to live or not? Pathetic, am sure you don't put on your prejudiced face in front of your coworkers and tell them it would be better if they were killed...Hinduism is the oldest existing religion, and millions follow it, so I don't see why anyone has to give a damn what mister castellano believes...I'm just venting my spleen here, but there are millions of bigots like you and I suppose all you can do is ignore them....How do you feel when people call Muslims terrorists because of some of the more factionalized ones that believe they are acting in teh name of religion? You're doing exactly the same thing...and as far as I'm concerned those that worship death and murder are much worse that those that worships 'DIKCs'...not that I'm going to generalize the rest of the Islamic World like you just did...You know nothing about morality, there was nothing moral about that mean spirited note of yours

Hi Nik ,,,

well,, i knew i will recieve this kind of messages here, i will not start getting back at you ,,coz it will be useless ,,,, anyway ,,,, but i still cant change my mind about it ,,,, maybe you dont know about it as algren said ,,maybe you fall in another category of hindus ,,i dont know ,,, but they were hindus who told me so ,, and for your information ,,i said it right in their face that its stupid to worship a dikc .... they just started laughing .... i dont know,,,of course they cursed me in their hearts or among them ,, but they laughed when i told them that !!!!!!!!!!!

dont you see what kind of details that algren gave there ,,,!!!!!!!!!! :shock: daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn .

in fact i am not here to appologize about the way i spoke about that kind of belief ,,, coz i still insist that IT IS STUPID .

and man ,,please ,,again with that hiduism is the oldest religion ??????!!!!!!!!!!!! at least if that is true ,,they should have worshipped the penus of Adam ,,, shit .

but if anybody finds it offensive personally as a human being ,, i mean for his race ,,,well,, i didnt mean that ,, its just the kind of a belief or whatever it is .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 07, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
castellano wrote:

fukcing bullshit.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: funny

:angry7: <==== GOD ..... pissed off and watching ...

:pottytrain2: ONe day a man says : BEHOLD THE NEW GOD!! COME AND WORSHIP MY a#s!!!

:wav: :wav: :wav: ===>Stupid gullible fcukers (AND THIS MAN MANAGE TO GET A MILLION FOLLOWERS ..)

:angry7: <==== GOD : I have tried to Give you My word ... 3 times .. i tried to show you the way out of love ... i have given you 3 books .i have given you my only begotten son .<== I know some might contradict .. bare with me im christian so the story would be christian)... and NOW YOU DO THIS !!!!!! NOW TAKE THIS !!!!!!!!!

:blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:===> stupid gullible fcukers ...

:evil2: and this said .... : Hey Yo! ... Big daddy G ! stop bringing these guys in here ... Im running out of Heat and Fuel ... if you keep on dumping these guys here ... we may have to take over iran too .. bacause what we got from iraq aint enough ....

:blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :violent3: : ok steady .. :sorry we have to make more space ...

what did we learn on this lil story ????

STUPIDITY AND BEING GULLIBLE IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO AVOID GOD'S ANGER ....... AND STILL WE FIND MILLIONS OF THEM WHO STILL CHOOSE TO PISS HIM OFF ....

coooooooooooooooolll,,,, ha ha hah a ha ha hah a hahahahah a hah ah ,,,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just be carful ,,man ,, if that dikc comes on you ,, its a disaster man ,,, you will be swimming with sperms ,, i mean what if they think that you are the egg ,, they will just screw you ,, looooooooooool ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums