The News Are The ENEMY!

Topic locked
The news are the ENEMY! Oct 21, 2006
Maybe many of you right now have an idea about 9/11 or about the wars that the US government is rolling out in places like Iraq and Afghanstan. Well, i am the same.. but i was surpirsed to know that most of the media sources that i take my news from are owned by the same person!!!!

Yes, i am talking about 175 Newspapers in addition to many other TV channels and radio stations owned and influanced by the same person who is very well known for his political positions and hate for "others"... I am talking about Rupert Murdoch. I am talking about all the well known .. globally recognized media agencies.

The Image which you have about the world is wrong... keep that in mind

According to wikipedia.com:

Murdoch's British media outlets generally support eurosceptic positions and generally show contempt for the European Union. Murdoch publications worldwide tend to adopt anti-French, pro-Israeli and pro-American views. During the buildup to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, all 175 Murdoch-owned newspapers worldwide editorialized in favour of the war. [7] Murdoch also served on the board of directors of the Cato Institute.

Murdoch is seen as either a political neo-conservative or simply an opportunist, who will regularly back an expected winner regardless of principles.

In the US he has been a long-time supporter of the Republican Party and was a friend of Ronald Reagan. Murdoch's papers strongly supported George W. Bush in both the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections.

In 2006, the U.K.’s Independent newspaper reported that Murdoch is to offer Tony Blair a senior role in his global media company News Corp. when the U.K. prime minister stands down from office.

Murdoch quotes

(1) "We can't back down now, where you hand over the whole of the Middle East to Saddam...I think Bush is acting very morally, very correctly, and I think he is going to go on with it"

(2) "The greatest thing to come out of this [war in Iraq] for the world economy...would be $20 a barrel for oil. That's bigger than any tax cut in any country."

(3) "Can we change the world? No, but hell, we can all try."

So now im wondering about what they call: Freedom of Speech!! doesnt it feel so ridiculous now.

What things does he own??

(1) Newspapers
Australia:
The Australian,
The Weekend Australian
The Hobart Mercury
The Northern Territory News (Darwin, Australia)
The Daily Telegraph (Sydney)
The Sunday Telegraph
Sportsman
Herald Sun
Sunday Herald Sun
The Herald And Weekly Times Ltd
The Courier Mail (Brisbane)
The Sunday Mail (Brisbane)
The Gold Coast Bulletin
Adelaide Advertiser
Cumberland Newspaper Group (20 titles in Sydney suburbs)

Parramatta Advertiser
Blacktown Advocate
Canterbury Express
Fairfield Advance
Hornsby Advocate
Macarthur Chronicle
North Shore Times
Inner-West Weekly
Mosman Daily
The Glebe
Mt Druitt Standard
Hills Shire Times
Express Advocate
Northern District Times
Liverpool Leader
Lake Macguire News
Penrith Press
Leader Newspaper Group (30 titles in Melbourne suburbs)
Cairns Post Group (42%)
North Queensland Newspaper Group
Townsville Bulletin [13]
Quest Community Newspapers (17 titles in Brisbane suburbs)
Sunday Territorian
Centralian Advocate [14]
The Suburban
The Sunday Tasmanian
Tasmanian Country
Treasure Islander
Derwent Valley Gazette (Tasmania)
Sunday Mail
Messenger Press Group
Sunday Times (Perth)

United Kingdom: The Times, News of the World, The Sun ...

United States of America: The New York Post,

News Corporation : News Corporation (abbreviated to News Corp) (NYSE: NWS) is one of the world's largest media conglomerates. Its chief executive officer is Rupert Murdoch, who created the Fox Broadcasting Company in 1986.

Recently Murdoch started a campaign with George clooney in addition to George's father - who are both known for their supporting position for the war in Iraq - this campaign is to support Bush in Sudan and darfur, he is using many websites which he owns like Myspace.com to broadcast videos that cloony had made to show the clamed wretchedness in Darfur to prepare the amirecan people for the new action which might be a war against Sudan.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 21, 2006
Give me a break. :roll:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 21, 2006
:lol: :lol:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 21, 2006
Whats new?
Murdoch has always been right wing, pro isreali and anti muslim.

News arrives from various sources.

Stick to the internet. Pull out Leftist columns, rightwing and then decide which you want to believe.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 21, 2006
Rupert M hasn't run the story about the mad Arab that texts and threatens women yet either.

Maybe we will find something about Intimacy on Wikepedia one day too, then we can all try and fathom that one out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 30, 2006
:shock: :shock:
Afrodita's Daughter
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

THE PENNY IS DROPPED Nov 30, 2006
I am an Arab and Muslim and I know that to text and threaten women is not allowed in the UAE. Listem FAKE INTEMACY, the penny is dropped we all know who you are and how your intemacy to bother and hassle decent women is really a big mistake and instead of worrying about being the perfect muslim while in the back yard kissing people asses seducing and playing games , please for God sake muslims do not act like that mus;im shoul;d be honest , decent, direct, polite and applying the role that they nsay it is the love, peace and supporting, I think you 'd better join a muslim dating agency and find yourself a decent muslim woman who might feed your nasty desires, and stop bothering women in the forum, Islam is not like that please understand Islam and apply its methods. [/b]
max.meligy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 30, 2006
Intimacy you need to get over it. (victim / dun down /whinger)

The west have adopted anti-French, pro-Israeli and pro-American views. And if the175 newspapers the didn’t print anti-French, pro-Israeli and pro-American views then the newspapers just would not sell.
Just re member one thing people in the "WEST" are free to choose which papers they read and which TV they switch on and you have the view which are not with us and we all know what hapens to........ losers

:lol:
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums