The Koran And Incest

Topic locked
The Koran and incest Sep 10, 2011
The Koran says all of humanity traces its origins back to a single couple (Adam and Eve).

How would humanity have grown in size without committing incest if the only people available to reproduce were the original couple and their offspring?

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: The Koran And Incest Sep 10, 2011
LOL ! Really, man you must be really desperate to be clutching at straws like this.

Lets first hear how the Bible explains it and if you want to talk incest, I can give A LOT of choice passages from the bible about incest at all levels.

Shaf over to you, this troll is too stupid to even bother with.
desertdudeshj

Re: The Koran and incest Sep 10, 2011
LOL - the young has been caught out in the other threads where he's embarrassed or avoiding talking about his Christian beliefs - from talking donkeys, the Pope being the anti-christ and the latest 'new religion' he's invented where Hindus are damned and condemned, but don't go to hell!

This particular thread on incest and the Quran is laughable - but he's hoping for some distraction away from the other threads.

Tough luck, eh. Incest is found in the Bible - with Lot and his daughters for a start, but not in the Quran. And you know enough to look up what the Quran actually says on what is allowed in terms of s.exual relations and what is not.

But thanks for the laugh. :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Koran and incest Sep 10, 2011
So you don't want to admit that incest was required to populate the earth if we are to believe the Koranic account for the origins of humanity?

Anyways, Lot's daughters raping their father was a matter of their own free will in admittedly desperate times - they believed they were the last ones on earth and so would have to commit incest if they wanted to preserve the human race, much like what the Koranic Adam and Eve must have done.

On the other hand, Koranic Adam and Eve and their offspring were given no other option but to engage in incest due to the simple fact Allah didn't create more humans.

I'm not saying Allah's a bad creator, but anyone probably could have figured out there would problems within a generation or so....
event horizon

Re: The Koran And Incest Sep 11, 2011
Are you a dumbass by nature or do you have to practised for it ?
desertdudeshj

Re: The Koran and incest Sep 11, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Are you a dumbass by nature or do you have to practised for it ?

I have to practised for it.

Now, any comment on the Koran and incest or will there be more 'what-aboutery' and ad hominem attack?
event horizon

Re: The Koran And Incest Sep 11, 2011
No like I said earlier and I qoute, this troll is too stupid to even bother with.
desertdudeshj

Re: The Koran and incest Sep 11, 2011
I think we're seeing the fruits of this inbreeding to this day.

At least for you, it means your dad's side of the family = your mom's side of the family.

But seriously - and I won't make fun - are your parents first cousins?
event horizon

Re: The Koran And Incest Sep 12, 2011
No, some people put some old pickle in a jar and buried it under an apple tree for six months and viola ! There I was !

Now, what explains you having rat poo for brains ?
desertdudeshj

Re: The Koran and incest Sep 19, 2011
Bible says the same thing "Adam and Eve."
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Koran and incest Sep 20, 2011
Are you nuts? It didn't just go *poof* and then there were these two people who onyl existed in the world. Good grief, go back to school and learn about evolution.

It seems even monkeys have more intelligence than some people round here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

One more thing, original sin doesn't exist in Islam. To know why read: http://www.islamicboard.com/comparative ... ost1454579
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nucleus wrote:One more thing, original sin doesn't exist in Islam. To know why read: http://www.islamicboard.com/comparative ... ost1454579

So is Allah inherently sinful if there isn't an origin of sin?
event horizon

Re: The Koran And Incest Sep 20, 2011
No. Read the passage and discussion it is quite clear.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Koran And Incest Sep 20, 2011
Nucleus wrote:No. Read the passage and discussion it is quite clear.

Then perhaps you're unfamiliar with the theological teachings of your own religion if you say Islam does not have an original sin.
event horizon

Re: The Koran And Incest Sep 21, 2011
Oh how nice, look little trolly found someone else to play with.
desertdudeshj

event horizon wrote:
Nucleus wrote:No. Read the passage and discussion it is quite clear.

Then perhaps you're unfamiliar with the theological teachings of your own religion if you say Islam does not have an original sin.

Why do I've to repeat when it is already there. You are not that cute :lol:
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Koran and incest Sep 21, 2011
Well, this thread is about the Koran and incest - how did Muslim Adam and Eve repopulate the Earth as one couple without inbreeding?
event horizon

Ah, the prodigal son returns!

Welcome to the religion forum after 8 days eh. Why are you ignoring the plethora of questions in multiple threads (some of which you started)?

My offer to address this topic AFTER you've tackled the prior questions still stands. What's the matter young one - has Guru Bob let you down?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums