The Holy Bible And The Quran

Topic locked
Sep 10, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:So how easily a belief can turn dangerous? This is what drives me away from organized religion of every sort.

I think what Pumpkin means by this is that people belive so strongly about their religion that it blinds them and stops them being open or tolerant of anything else. i.e. Muslim fanatics who think all non-belivers should die!

Exactly!!!!!!

Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Sep 11, 2005
InsightDubai.com wrote:Facts about Christ-ians

1: God like an egg = Trinity'ism
2: the suicidal god on the cross
3: Preachers as child molestors and rapists, drunkered, all forgiven in the end by god
4: Prostitution as women freedom in christian dominated countries
5: Murder, crime, rape, highest in Christian dominated countries
6: Holy Bible?, the word bible doest even exist in the bible
7: Original Sin, spare the guilt of my fore fathers please!
8: Capitalism, communism, fascism, imperialism,Nazism, terrorism, colonialism on shoot of christianism, stalin, Hitler, Elizabeth, every president of America, mass murderers of this centiry were former christ-ians.... Killed alost half billion pople in this century alone
9: Never accepted black to be equal, some love being spread they gods of Christianism....

i dont need to say more...

You need to seriously know about the truth only then reply and then i will answer all your questions.....

Dont start the thread by comparing a mans book "bible" with one true Almighty God's word "The Glorious Qur'an"

Now my friend ive been a muslim friendly catholic because thats the way i believe that the feud between muslim and christians would end ... but my friend ... i really take high offens by this post .... i bash and diss my fellow christians who talk shit about islam ... for i believe that if all christians diss fellow christians who disrespect other religion and if all muslim do the same ... then there wouldnt be any feud between christian and Muslim... ABS's post might have been bad .. but man ... what can we do hes an idiot ... i dont really see the point of you going down at his level and equally disrispecting our religion ... then i think your much bigger of an ASS than what ABS is .... anyway ... just ought t6o let you know ... that you can FCK your Post and shove it up your ASS !!!! People like you and ABS will be ass first to the pits of hell !!!!

facts about christian ..... Fck you !!! you dont know shit !!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 02, 2006
The site you quoted is very deceiving. why? because it doesnt quote the full verse. im not talking about context, im talking abt the one verse itself.

for example:-

Those who follow the Messenger (Mohammed), the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them (7:157 MP).

thats half th verse.....here is the FULL one.

Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad SAW) whom they find written with them in the Taurât (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16), - he commands them for Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islâm has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibât [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khabâ'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allâh's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad SAW), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur'ân) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful. (Al-A'raf 7:157)

--------------------

They say: "If only he would bring us a miracle from his Lord!" Hath there not come unto them the proof of what is in the former scriptures? (20:133 MP).

here is the full one of the abve:-

They say: "Why does he not bring us a sign (proof) from his Lord?" Has there not come to them the proof of that which is (written) in the former papers [Scriptures, i.e. the Taurât (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel), etc. about the coming of the Prophet Muhammad SAW ]. (Ta-Ha 20:133)

---------------------------------

And lo, it is in the scriptures from the men of old. Is it not a token for them that the (religious) doctors of the Children of Israel know it? (26:196-197 MP).

again

And verily, it (the Qur'ân, and its revelation to Prophet Muhammad SAW) is (announced) in the Scriptures [i.e. the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] of former people. Is it not a sign to them that the learned scholars (like 'Abdullâh bin Salâm who embraced Islâm) of the Children of Israel knew it (as true)? (Ash-Shu'ara 26:196-197)

--------------------------------------------

We as muslim do believe the gospel and the bible WERE revelations from Allah. thats fairly clear in the Qur'an.

but because the bible has been change soo many times, and i can tell u think because i have two VERSIONS, not interpretations of the bible. VErsions meaning verses changed or even missing.

Also, there are many errors in the Bible. some which i have asked priests about and ther answer was normal "it ment to say..."

but do we really need to proof read God's Work?

No! thats crazy!

We as muslims, believe Jesus was a great man, a man of miracles and justice and we love him more than most people think!! but he himslef never said he was God or the Son of God,

Plus lets not get into the Council of Nicea in 325. consantine and his lot sorted out the christian belief and Books for the bible? how can u vote if jesus is a prophet or God or the Son of God or Both. this is in great error

abs, its not that we dont believe or are ignorant in our religion. if you can Prove that the bible can be traced back to Jesus himself, and you can prove that it was not altered, and that we have original manuscripts and that Jesus is God, we will beleive.

but the evidence in the Quran is overwhelming and regardless of how other sites misquote it, people will still convert in the thousands.

and Allah Knows Best

abs wrote:Heres a link to research on the confirmation of the Holy Bible written in the Quran.

http://answering-islam.org.uk/Green/onbible.htm
The Quran states that the Holy Bible is the Word of God.
That includes the Torah (Book of Moses) and The Gospel (Jesus).
The Quran also states that Muhammad confirms the Torah and the Gospel of Jesus to be authentic because he himself have copies of the Torah and the Gospel of Jesus.

Heres a link about the many versions of the Holy Bible:
http://www.victorious.org/translat.htm

The true light about why the Bible is always being "reinterpreted"

The dead Sea Scrolls.
About two thousand years elapsed between the time the scrolls were deposited in the caves of the barren hills surrounding the Dead Sea and their discovery in 1947. The fact that they survived for twenty centuries, that they were found accidentally by Bedouin shepherds, that they are the largest and oldest body of manuscripts relating to the Bible and to the time of Jesus of Nazareth make them a truly remarkable archaeological find. When compared with modern day Holy Bible, it has been proven that they are identical .
[/b]
Abdullah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 02, 2006
double post
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 02, 2006
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 02, 2006
valkyrie wrote:double post

what do u mean doubt post? and whats that website u attached about?
Abdullah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 02, 2006
sweet mary wrote:Respect each others belief. One can't say and boast around "That I'm a Christian I'll be saved" or "I'm a Muslim I'll surely go to heaven." It's a matter of faith not really the religion we belong to. You may win this argument but not the key to etenal life.

I'm closing this thread.

this is not an issue of disrespecting other ppl's beliefs, but rather we are trying to share what we believe so we can understand each other better. Also, its nt about who is and isnt going to Paradise, its about finding the Truth....
Abdullah
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums