The Demise Of Islam

Topic locked
The Demise of Islam Sep 30, 2011
It becomes more obvious every day that moslems are killing each other at an increasing rate.
Burn a quran in florida, 50 arabs die in Afghanistan riots.
The arab springs, chaos in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Iraq, bring death only to arabs.
Islam needs blood to thrive, it is its lifeline. Until recently islam lived of un-islamic blood, but because of high security measures and prevention, moslems can't shed infidel's blood as much anymore, so moslems turn to each other.
Once the Islamic oil runs dry, and if the West stands together and stands firm to contain islam in their land, Islam will self-destruct.
I think moslems know it, and that's why they try to spread their voodoo cult to the West and try to destroy Israel.

herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Demise of Islam Oct 01, 2011
Unfortunately men show their very ugly side on this forum on a daily basis
Even sick children aren't out of bounds
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: The Demise Of Islam Oct 01, 2011
only God knows what you have been studying at school :s
50 arabs die in Afghanistan riots.
FAIL
The arab springs, chaos in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Iraq, bring death only to arabs.
FAIL
Once the Islamic oil runs dry, and if the West stands together and stands firm to contain islam in their land, Islam will self-destruct.
hmmm, was going to give you a pass, but FAIL again

have you heard of something called google! or any other search engine? try to read history of wars

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/European_H ... _in_Europe
http://www.historyguy.com/War_list.html

one last thing, you don't represent the west, not all the western are sick!
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mahmoud04 wrote:only God knows what you have been studying at school :s
FAIL
FAIL

have you heard of something called google! or any other search engine? try to read history of wars

And you dont represent all Eygptians with your wish to kill Christians.
Bethsmum

did you read your post! or even understood my post & comments?

hint 1: arabs can't die in Afghanistan.
hint 2: Afghans aren't arabs
hint 3: there is no Arabs living in Afghanistan
hint 5: did you read history of wars?
hint 6: did you even notice there was no hint 4?
hint 7: Afghan people only had troubles after Russian & American wars.

You want more?

hey aunti BM, nice to hear from you, again same old posts, I know alzheimer problems :(, Christians are above my head, and I would die for them.

can you please leave me alone, thanks :)
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

No chance Mahmoud! BTW Altzheimers makes you forget! As you see there is nothing wrong with my memory
Bethsmum

Its pointless Mahmoud

Herve doesn't read books he just writes them (bad ones at that)

BM doesn't like anything to do with Islam because her daughter ran away with a muslim. Its made her quite bitter about life.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Becareful Shafique! You know what happened the last time you took a light hearted dig at my sick daughter.
Bethsmum

I know DJ, you are right...
Bethsmum wrote:No chance Mahmoud! BTW Altzheimers makes you forget! As you see there is nothing wrong with my memory

that is the symptoms, you would never admit it...
it just come like menopause, u never know when it comes, right?

so you repost the same post over and over, here and in any thread I write in as of?
listen I am avoiding you, so please do the same.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

I have taken lessons from the Muslims Repeat repeat repeat
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:only God knows what you have been studying at school :s
FAIL
FAIL

And you dont represent all Eygptians with your wish to kill Christians.

Where was Mahmoud when this happened?

Thursday 29 September 2011 : 04:20 PM

Security forces in Fayoum governorate have reported that a group of masked militants attacked a church this morning in an armed robbery leaving one security guard dead.

Police General Salah El-Azizi, head of the security directorate in Fayoum, received an alert that a group of masked militants had stopped at the Rouda church in Tamia.

According to eye witnesses the masked militants exchanged fire with guards at the church, killing one and injuring another, before escaping the scene.

The main roads in Fayoum have reportedly been closed since the attack.

http://news.egypt.com/english/permalink/50551.html
event horizon

Also Mahmoud you should know, if you don't know already, EH only posts one way traffic.
Sym has been trying to get him to answer a question the whole day without success but here he is with his standard 15 paragraphs.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

hey EH, how are you? although it isn't the place for this, usually you start a new thread with such things!
but seems things are getting deeply personal around here, hmmmm

but answer this:
was it a robbery?
any idea what's the religion of the dead guard?
any idea what's the religion of the masked militants?

you used to write better posts :(
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Really ? I haven't seen a single post by ratty that isn't stinking of horse shyte.

-- Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:05 am --

DearJohn wrote:Also Mahmoud you should know, if you don't know already, EH only posts one way traffic.
Sym has been trying to get him to answer a question the whole day without success but here he is with his standard 15 paragraphs.

Thats actually a very accurate description of the DF loons posting habits. They only want play the game on their own terms.

As for Closeau here, he also suffers from Morroconophobia like FD, with France having the largest immigrant muslim populations, probably someone made fun of his burqa in Paris so now he is off living in the US.

BTW Inspector, whats the latest feed on your investigation, you should wrap that one up before you go on any further rants. Mumsy is waiting for your updates !
desertdudeshj

Bethsmum wrote:Unfortunately men show their very ugly side on this forum on a daily basis
Even sick children aren't out of bounds

Same for you BM. You didn't mind having a go at my mothering and bringing up my children. Then you had a go about DDS's wife. How about the latest comments about Shaf and his daughter?

Really, how arrogant to think that you can go around making personal insults to others and their families, then when it is done back to you you hide behind the "shame on you for mentioning my brain damaged daughter" card.

And by the way, we have only your word on the extent of her brain damage - she's not here to speak for herself about he mental capabilities or her own marriage to her husband. Maybe you shouldn't be talking about her on a public forum in the first place!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

What, yet another thread on a loon fantasy and BM's conspiracy theory and rants.

But dear loons, please make up your minds. Is Islam going to take over, or is it in decline?

(Or is herve another fan of Brievik like the loons who stabbed a 'muslim looking' man in Sweden? He's admitted his hatred of Muslims - which seem to be in part due to him sleeping in the same room with an Algerian who vomitted in his clothes bag - the Algerian was probably grossed out by the smell of garlic, perhaps? ;) )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The death of Islam is in the bible and all over internet. An Iraqi politician, Ali Allawi, safe to say he is Muslim, predicts the death of Islam. :bounce:

"The much heralded Islamic "awakening" of recent times will not be a prelude to the rebirth of an Islamic civilization; it will be another episode in its decline. The revolt of Islam becomes instead the final act of the end of a civilization."

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/KE05Ak02.html
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

I thought Herve explained that Islam does try to take over but when isolated will attack it's own.

So no, there is no contradiction in what Herve said. It's like that cell game where the cells have to expand or they'll die from lack of nutrients or something.

Anyways, I totally agree with Herve. I think the best thing for Islam is to cover the Muslim world up and let it ferment for a few hundred years. Muslims would be forced to use logic and reason because that would be the only way out of their perpetual hell they'll create for each other.
event horizon

Yes, I understand herve's loon theory.

It has as much credibility as your one which said the Crusades weren't holy wars and your latest one where you claimed the Christian Fundamentalist Terror Group, the Hutaree, had a political motives for their planned terror attacks.

Fiction and fantasy.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Hi Mahmoud, have you heard of this recent attack by any chance?

Don't know what the media in Egypt is like:

Posted GMT 10-1-2011 1:44:13

After Friday prayers today, a mob of several thousand Muslims from the village of Elmarinab in Edfu, Aswan province, demolished and torched St. George's church, which was being renovated. The mob demolished the dome, walls and columns, then went to the church depot where the lumber to be used for construction was stored and torched it. The fire lasted 2 hours but the attack continued until 7 PM.

In an interview on Coptic TV channel, Father Salib of St. George's Church said "the Imam of one of the village mosques called on the people to take matter in their own hands, he added. Other witnesses named the Imam as Sheikh Sabry.

According to eyewitnesses the Muslims also torched a large depot of electrical goods owned by a Copt, a supermarket and four Coptic homes. Muslims prevented the fire brigade from entering the village. Security forces, which were present, "stood there watching," said Mr.Michael Ramzy, a social worker at the church.

http://www.aina.org/news/20110930204413.htm

Perhaps this explains why tens of thousands of Copts are fleeing Egypt since the toppling of Mubarak?
event horizon

From January 2011:

The number of converts to Islam in the UK has nearly doubled in the last decade, with over half of them being white females, a new study has found.

The report by Kevin Brice of Swansea University shows that the number of people converting to Islam has risen from about 60,000 in 2001 to about 100,000 in 2010.

The publication, entitled A Minority within a Minority: A Report on Converts to Islam in the United Kingdom, was based on three surveys, one of which found 56 per cent of respondents to be white British and 62 per cent female.

Published on Tuesday on behalf of Faith Matters, a UK charity, the report stated that there have been 5,200 conversions to Islam in the last year alone.

"This is a group of people whose lives are very much a part of British society and their religious affiliations are just a part of that," said Brice

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europ ... 79721.html

Report here:
http://faith-matters.org/resources/publ ... a-minority

It appears that reports of the demise of Islam are exaggerated. No surprises there, then.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I have seen some white converts to Islam. You guys can have them! Right up your ally.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sour grapes FD, is this the level of your discussion now? :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Demise Of Islam Oct 02, 2011
apologies EH, I decided to stop bla bla bla with you, you don't respond to my posts, and keep bringing $#it without getting full stories. your posts are smelling like f#rts to me, I will just accept to smell them.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: The Demise of Islam Oct 02, 2011
Flying Dutchman wrote:I have seen some white converts to Islam. You guys can have them! Right up your ally.

Mining marmite is right up your alley.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Mahmoud04 wrote:apologies EH, I decided to stop bla bla bla with you, you don't respond to my posts, and keep bringing $#it without getting full stories. your posts are smelling like f#rts to me, I will just accept to smell them.

What exactly is it about reporting Muslim violence against others that we all need to walk on egg shells over?

I don't recall anyone telling you or our resident google scholar you can't post stories blaming YT or Israel because you two are discussing a subject you know nothing about.
event horizon

eh - you've been rumbled.

Your weak attempt to save herve from himself by changing the subject of his failure, has failed.

Why don't you spend some time addressing your own failed topics - there's a whole list of them, from showing us you weren't lying when you claimed Christian Fundamentalist Terrorist group the Hutaree have political motivations, to explaining your logic why Jews and Muslims are dumb for being circumcised and yet believing that God Himself (as you believe) was circumcised himself. You can leave talking donkeys til last.

This thread is about herve's failed loon theory about the demise of Islam.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Demise of Islam Oct 02, 2011
Among many other reasons: In 25 years the oil reserve of the Islamic countries will dry up. The implication for oil dependent Muslim countries are disastrous because Islamic countries are not productive. They lack technology and they suffer from brain drain. Al shafique , Sym, and desertdud are a perfect example. All Islamic countries with the exception of those that have oil are poor.
Half of the population does not work (women) and the other half waste 20% of their time in prayers, not to mention that ramadan waste another month. with such wasted time, they will never be able to beat the western productivity.
Millions of Muslims from all Islamic countries invade us in the search of a better life, but when they start demanding special privileges to practice and promote their religion and when they try tto ake advantage of the democracy in their host countries and start building mosques calling those who resist islamophobe and strive to eradicate that democracy, IT BACFIRES, then people read the quran and learn the truth about the quran, and about the moslem parasites. In the UK, 60 % of the recipients of social aid are moslem. Eventually people wake up and kick their a$$es out.
So...take over will not happen, and because islam cannot survive without expansion it will collapse on itself.
There are more moslems who leave islam than there are who convert to islam. islam grows only by procreation because of high rate births.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Fail.

Loon theory:
herve wrote:islam grows only by procreation because of high rate births.

Reality:
The report by Kevin Brice of Swansea University shows that the number of people converting to Islam has risen from about 60,000 in 2001 to about 100,000 in 2010.

The publication, entitled A Minority within a Minority: A Report on Converts to Islam in the United Kingdom, was based on three surveys, one of which found 56 per cent of respondents to be white British and 62 per cent female.

(And that is just in the UK)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums