Qur'an Bible Torah.....

Topic locked
Re: Qur'an Bible Torah..... Jul 06, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:you are =anty
wonderful=ra`aa
aunty= aunty... `amma or khala
I knew I will have to say it twice :D

That doesn't sound very arabic to me mahmoud. I'm going to check that out on Google translator.

كنت رائعة عمة It says this Mahmoud! Thats more like it!

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Why is it in the past! So what google translated sounds arabic to u!
What u brought says, u were a wonderful aunt.
Btw aunt in arabic has more then a word, there is one for mother's sisters, and another term for father's sister.
What I sent to u, was how it should sound, unless u read arabic letters! I doubt.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:Why is it in the past! So what google translated sounds arabic to u!
What u brought says, u were a wonderful aunt.
Btw aunt in arabic has more then a word, there is one for mother's sisters, and another term for father's sister.
What I sent to u, was how it should sound, unless u read arabic letters! I doubt.

Of course I don't Mahmoud! So I translated it in the past tense? Damn that google translator! Can you explain to me why when you are writing arabic in english letters you use numbers? :drunken: it's like mah7oud or m3hm7ud or something? It's weird!
And why do you use text talk in english like coz and plz and u! That's very annoying, I don't even text text talk. :? Do use the proper words mahmoud, don't be sloppy when writing English. You'll have spellcheckergirl after you :D
Bethsmum

I have to agree with u aunty :). Of course I don't have a right or wrong reason, but I do what is easier for me as long as ppl get it, if they don't then definitely will change.
Could be also the use of chat! Bb!sms! U know generations differences, isn't is!, doesn't Beth do it!
About using english letters and numbers to write arabic, really don't know, I write with arabic letters sometimes but I think I just go with what's easier, sometimes its faster, sometimes not. No real reason.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Qur'an Bible Torah..... Jul 07, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:I have to agree with u aunty :). Of course I don't have a right or wrong reason, but I do what is easier for me as long as ppl get it, if they don't then definitely will change.
Could be also the use of chat! Bb!sms! U know generations differences, isn't is!, doesn't Beth do it!
About using english letters and numbers to write arabic, really don't know, I write with arabic letters sometimes but I think I just go with what's easier, sometimes its faster, sometimes not. No real reason.

Now don't get cheeky mahmoud, show Aunty BM some respect please :D I'll have you know that I am now the proud owner of a Bb so have access to BBM and I text every day (sms to you lot) It's all about standards Mahmoud, you shouldn't let them slip. That's just sloppy!
Bethsmum

All respect to aunty BM, but I don't see standards in it, its not a business email, forums, chat, sms, bb is where we do what is easy and quick.
And again I believe I sms and bbm different generations than u talk with.
I guess many new terms and slangs has been added to languages in the past few decades, what do u think!
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:All respect to aunty BM, but I don't see standards in it, its not a business email, forums, chat, sms, bb is where we do what is easy and quick.
And again I believe I sms and bbm different generations than u talk with.
I guess many new terms and slangs has been added to languages in the past few decades, what do u think!

LOL Mahmoud! If you could see my friends on FB you would see that I'm very popular with 16yr olds. I get friend requests from Beths mates every day. :D I can converse with kids, no problem, you get me, init?
Bethsmum

Good for u BM, I like this approach.
Btw I didn't get what u mean by the last line :D I hope its good :)
And welcome to the bb world
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums