Al-Qaeda-Linked Man Shot In Home Of Danish Cartoonist

Topic locked
Re: Al-Qaeda-Linked Man Shot in Home of Danish Cartoonist Jan 06, 2010
shafique wrote:Most Muslims I know think it was stupid that people were rioting in Pakistan (for example) over a publication in Denmark!

Cheers,
Shafique

HA ! people in pakistan just need an excuse to riot, burn and destroy public property and get killed in the process.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Al-Qaeda-Linked Man Shot in Home of Danish Cartoonist Jan 06, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:Bah ! your starting to be robotic now. You actually said what you truly feel and think, but now that kind of thinking is " haram" is the west. So now you must go back the official party dogma and be a good sport and all.

BZZZZZ......FAIL !

No thats not true. I was very thoughtful in my reply as this is essentially the basics of Western democracy. The problem is that it gets corrupted by politics and religion. Without all the 'expert' interference, the system would work very well.

What I say and think doesn't mean I'm right. People tend to act first before they think. Everybody makes that mistake in life.

I happen to be honest about it when I do, instead of defending my emotions which are just that...emotions and more often, a lack of proper insight.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums