Prayer In Islam

Topic locked
Prayer in Islam Jul 16, 2012

Quick video on prayer in Islam.

I was reading another forum where a Muslim asked if his prayer was invalid because he went through the motions wrongly.

I admit, that type of rule is unfamiliar to me. Why would Allah care if you place your thumb on the wrong part of your arm? These type of rules seem very silly to me.

What about you? Do you think the creator of the universe cares if you follow a script precisely while praying?

Seems like it's more about the technique and less about anything else (also must be hard to think about God when you're concentrating so much on how you pray rather than to whom you pray).

rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Prayer In Islam Jul 16, 2012
Well, I'm personally not surprised that you're confused about yet another aspect of Islam. You really should first sort out your confusion over talking donkeys and other Biblical confusions before you try and embarrass yourself over how Muslims pray to the same God Jesus prayed to.

On the other forum you have so many aliases it is hard to keep up. How someone can fail so often is very funny to watch.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You posted 5-6 minutes after my post and the video is 11:36 min long.

Basically, you're just trolling with nothing of value to add.

Why is your prayer invalid if you have a thumb in the wrong place?

How can you think about God if you're more concerned with going through the motions?

Seems sort of silly to me. Then again, I like to question my beliefs.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Your failures on multiple forums didn't need me to watch the video. Try and keep up young one.

As I said, first address the multiple Biblical confusions before you embarrass yourself. Just do a search on prayer in Islam and you'll see that the formal prayers are not the only form of worship. Indeed, Muslims pray like Jesus prayed and pray to the God. The Syriac Christians still prostrate themselves like Jesus did and Muslims continue to do.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Are delusional cowardly fantasists allowed to ask rhetorical questions? ;)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

LOL. LOL. LOL.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Prayer In Islam Jul 17, 2012
If you violate or forget about the formal requirements and proportions of the prostration ritual then this is what you end up with as in the jewish one.. When compared to islam, it kinda makes you smile and think how weird it is, doesn't it?

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Antony do you think rayznack is going to bother with you?... He knows islam is the truth but he cannot quite bring himself to it mentally, that's why he spends so much time around islam then probably is in christianity or anything else :))))
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

shafique wrote:didn't need me to watch the video.

Religious zealots don't allow their beliefs to be challenged. An 11 minute youtube video is too much for them.

But since you admit you can't bring yourself to watch the video, then I suppose you are just trolling.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

You can suppose what you like.

Datta has posted some information that you may wish to discuss with him. Good luck with that.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Prayer in Islam Jul 18, 2012
I thought the seven bones Muslims are to pray on (do I have that correct) was pretty interesting.

Two feet bones
Two knee bones
Two hand bones
One nose and skull bone

That's seven, right?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Prayer In Islam Jul 18, 2012
Ah, more recycled anti-Muslim blogger misinformation.

All this just to avoid the questions over talking donkeys and moving mountains. Quite sad really.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums