Pedophilia In The Koran

Topic locked
Re: Pedophilia In The Koran Nov 15, 2011
I don't know all of the 1 billion plus Muslims in the world gertrude. :roll:

If the criminals say they are Muslilm, then they are Muslim as far as I am concerned - but I don't know them. Their crime is against Islam though.

Do you ask Catholics if the Paedophile priests are Christian?

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Pedophilia in the Koran Nov 15, 2011
But there is a big difference Shaf, under western laws pedophile priests are prosecuted, under sharia law Muslim pedophiles are not. Sharia law does not punish pedophelia, it condones it.

So you agree that these 7 $ex offenders are muslims, do you think this kind of immigrants is beneficial to the UK?
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Pedophilia In The Koran Nov 15, 2011
gertrude, what did I tell you about believing all those crazee loon websites you frequent.

I asked you whether you asked Catholics whether the paedo priests were Christian or not, not about whether they are prosecuted (or, for that matter, whether the church covers up the issues).

As for the 7 - I'm amused that you think I have any intimate knowledge of their religion. I know their crimes are against Islam.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Pedophilia in the Koran Nov 15, 2011
With names like that, they don't sound Christians for sure.
It s like asking if Khrhysniakov , Yamamoto or Bhunnoo sound British.
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Pedophilia In The Koran Nov 16, 2011
gertrude you are embarrassing yourself.

I simply asked whether you would ask a Catholic whether paedo priests were Christian or not? Why the reluctance to answer??

As for people with Arabic names - I can think of quite a few who aren't Muslim. There's fellow Brit - Nizar-Ali (a CoE Bishop) and a long list of Arab Christians who have Arabic names.

But the big-thing-point is that even if the 7 (seven!) call themselves Muslims - they are still doing something against Islam.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Pedophilia In The Koran Nov 30, 2011
Homosexuality in Islam is punishable by death but pederasty is permissible.
Quran 52:24 Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

http://faithfreedom.org/Gallery/16.htm
Attachments
mollah.jpg
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Pedophilia In The Koran Nov 30, 2011
Another loon fantasy. Already addressed in the previous posts which show this is not the case.

:Roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums