Non-Muslims Are Guilty

Topic locked
Non-Muslims are guilty Jun 17, 2010
Re-watching the Anjem Choudary video, where he calls British non-Muslim civilians 'legitimate targets', and I noticed that Anjem says that non-Muslims are *guilty* for not believing in Allah and his messenger.

Obviously, the fact that Muslims really do have this belief does not bode well for those who wish to have us believe that Robert Spencer is factually incorrect in the other thread.

So, I googled 'non-Muslims are guilty' into google and it turns out that more prominent Muslims besides Choudary hold this particular belief:

A report posted on Islam Watch, a site run by Muslims who oppose intolerant teachings and hatred for unbelievers, exposes a prominent Islamic cleric and lawyer who support extreme punishment for non-Muslims — including killing and rape.

A question-and-answer session with Imam Abdul Makin in an East London mosque asks why Allah would tell Muslims to kill and rape innocent non-Muslims, including their wives and daughters, according to Islam Watch.

"Because non-Muslims are never innocent, they are guilty of denying Allah and his prophet," the Imam says, according to the report. "If you don't believe me, here is the legal authority, the top Muslim lawyer of Britain."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,344409,00.html

And for the video from Anjem Choudary, watch around the 30 second mark where he says that non-Muslims are guilty for not believing in Allah.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Non-Muslims are guilty Jun 17, 2010
LOL - how desperate can you get?

How is this nutter saying non-Muslims are guilty of not believing in Islam (which is as factual as saying they are guilty of being alive, or guilty of being human) a vindication of Spencer's argument about the meaning of the word 'dhimmi'?

And even if he did come out and say he agreed with Spencer (which as far as I can tell he hasn't) why should we take Mr 'I've been banned by the UK gov' seriously:
Is Choudary an Islamic scholar whose views merit attention or consideration? No. Has he studied under leading Islamic scholars? Nope. Does he have any Islamic qualifications or credentials? None whatsoever. So what gives him the right to pontificate on Islam, British Muslims or 'the hellfire'? Or proclaim himself a 'sharia judge'?..[Choudary is] as unrepresentative of British Muslim opinion, as he is of British anti-war opinion."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... on-bassett

Spencer's argument has been exposed as a fraud - and even he isn't trawling Fox and You Tube for Mullahs saying that non-Muslims don't believe in Islam! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Non-Muslims are guilty Jun 18, 2010
I guess reading quoted passages is too difficult for you.

Islamic scholar, Abdul Makin, also said that non-Muslims are guilty of not believing in allah and are to be treated accordingly. Obviously that's different from just using the phrase 'you're guilty of being alive', now isn't it ?

(Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand this)
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Non-Muslims Are Guilty Jun 18, 2010
:)

Let me know when you convince Spencer of this line of argument - I mean if you can't convince your Guru to take this line, why should we listen to your theories?

Perhaps you should challenge Danios to a debate??

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Islam never ever says to rape non-muslims or muslims.

i think this report is all false because some people made this report to make fights between non-muslims and muslims.
masoodkhaan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Masood, you should have clicked on the links given by our young American Bible Basher and clicked through to the Islam Watch article.

Let's compare what our young American friend says:

event horizon wrote:I guess reading quoted passages is too difficult for you.

Islamic scholar, Abdul Makin, also said that non-Muslims are guilty of not believing in allah and are to be treated accordingly. Obviously that's different from just using the phrase 'you're guilty of being alive', now isn't it ?

(Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand this)

Now, let's see what the Islam Watch web page says:

Editor Note:

The question / answer session is a satirical and fictional account based on Quranic verses and statements of Muslims who unfortunately take some hateful teachings of the Quran literally. Some readers have been mistaking it as a genuine conversation.

Abdul Makin is a convicted rapist who claimed he was preaching in a mosque when he was carrying out the rape. There was no Muslim preacher saying it was ok to rape women. No preacher who said Muslims should do this because non-Muslims are 'guilty'.

Loons scored an own-goal there! (The author cites nutter Choudary as the authority in her fantasy - and we have seen that Choudary is not a scholar!)

eh - see if you can follow these simple instructions:
1.open mouth
2. remove foot.
3. stop crying

:)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Non-Muslims Are Guilty Jun 18, 2010
MR.Shafiqu,

Thank you for making me understand correctly.
masoodkhaan
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums