No Man-god!

Topic locked
No man-god! May 04, 2008
No man-god!

Many Christians believe that Jesus was fully God and fully human at the same time!

Bible itself proves that Jesus is not God. Rather he was a son of man [Acts 2:22] and a prophet [Matthew 21:11, Luke 24:19]. That's what Quran says. So, Muslims are the true follower of Jesus!

Here are lots of Biblical verses that prove that Jesus is not God:

"My Father is greater than I." [John 14:28]

"My Father is greater than all." [John 10:29]

"I cast out devils by the Spirit of God." [Matthew 12:28]

"Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God." [Mark 10:18]

"Jesus cried with a loud voice ... My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" [Mark 15:34]

"No-one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, not the son, but only the Father." [Mark 13:32]

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." [Mark 12:29]

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." [Matthew 7:21]

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [John 5:30]

"The word which ye hear is not mine but the Father's which sent me." [John 14:24]

"I have not come on my own; but Father sent me." [John 8:42]

"Jesus said: Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." [Luke 23:34]

"I am ascending to my God and your God." [John 20:17]

"Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed: My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." [Matthew 26:39]

"The crowds answered: This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee." [Matthew 21:11]

"He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people." [Luke 24:19]

"People of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know." [Acts 2:22]

"God is not a human, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent." [Numbers 23:19]

"And that there is none other God but one." [1 Corinthians 8:4]

"Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil." [Matthew 4:1]

"Jesus went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. [Matthew 14:23]

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." [Matthew 24:36]

hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums