Man Gets Fine For Beating Wife/burning Son!

Topic locked
Man gets fine for beating wife/burning son! Apr 30, 2006
This is absolulely disgraceful! What kind of message is this sending out to both women and the men who beat them, that all they'll get is a slap on the wrist? This man should have been jailed, his son and wife taken into care - appalling!
---------------------------------
A man who drunkenly beat his wife before burning his four-year-old son’s hand on an oven has been fined dhs2,000. The man returned home in Al Quoz after drinking whisky and became angry that his wife had not sent their son to school.

He beat the 26-year-old woman before asking the son if he had been to school. The terrified boy told him that he had, the court heard, which only angered the man more.

He hit the four-year-old in the face for lying, before pressing the palm of his right hand onto the oven hob, leaving the boy burned.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 30, 2006
Do they have a care system in Dubai? Yes, back in the UK, the social services have the right to step in and order a child taken into protective care based on a court order. I am unaware of a system like this here.

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 30, 2006
There is a woman's shelter in Dubai - I remember reading an article about that a few months ago.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 30, 2006
What a fcuk head....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 30, 2006
Man, if I was that guys neighbor and I saw all that shit, I would seriously fcuk him up good... Goddamn Mofo...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 30, 2006
Well, here it seems that the man his king in his own home. He only gets a slap on the wrist for abusing his property. Women and children are expected to submit to the head of the household, which is the man - and the laws seem to reflect this.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 30, 2006
For once Liban you go right ahead. No man ever has the right to treat his wife and child in such a way, this is terrible.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:For once Liban you go right ahead. No man ever has the right to treat his wife and child in such a way, this is terrible.

It is completly un-Islamic... In Islam, if a man does such a thing then he is not a man and does not deserve neither woman nor child and is summarly stripped of both as part of his punishment.

Sometimes, I wish they would apply Sharia here....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Man gets fine for beating wife/burning son! Apr 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:This is absolulely disgraceful! What kind of message is this sending out to both women and the men who beat them, that all they'll get is a slap on the wrist? This man should have been jailed, his son and wife taken into care - appalling!
---------------------------------
A man who drunkenly beat his wife before burning his four-year-old son’s hand on an oven has been fined dhs2,000. The man returned home in Al Quoz after drinking whisky and became angry that his wife had not sent their son to school.

He beat the 26-year-old woman before asking the son if he had been to school. The terrified boy told him that he had, the court heard, which only angered the man more.

He hit the four-year-old in the face for lying, before pressing the palm of his right hand onto the oven hob, leaving the boy burned.

This man is coward, because any man lays hand on a woman and especially wife is man who has no guts to face other man, but takes his frustration out on his wife.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

May 01, 2006
he was drunk this would have happened sooner or later
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums