Iranian Presidents Comments - Madness

Topic locked
Iranian Presidents comments - madness Oct 30, 2005
What on earth was Mr. Ahmadinejad thinking when he made the commentsd saying he would like to see Israel 'wiped off the face of the map'?

Way to go to put your country back several hundred years, outrage the world, turn many people in Iran into a baying brainwashed mob and undo all the work of the previous President, who although he was a cleric was very understanding and worked hard to forge relations with other countries.

The Iranians that I know are utterly ashamed of their government, and for a country which has majorly a young population who enjoy underground parties, buy illegal booze, movies, music and like western clothing etc, why on earth don't they raise their voices and do something about these ridiculous old men.

Because of Mr. Ahmadinejad's comments Iran should be suspended from the UN although their people have undertaken damage control and said they would never take any action which goes against UN laws and regulations. This man does not think for the good of his people, he spouts his own views and ideals and if he ever wanted to give Bush another reason to cast his evil eye on Iran - that was it - how stupid can you be?

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Iranian Presidents comments - madness Oct 30, 2005
What on earth was Mr. Ahmadinejad thinking when he made the commentsd saying he would like to see Israel 'wiped off the face of the map'?

whats wrong in it? I think that idea is not bad ;0) . Israel is illegitimate kid of USA and bone of contention between Muslims world and US. It is because of Israel , we witness the destruction like 911, US invasion in Afghanistan and Iraq .

If Israe doesnt exist then world become such a nice place to live :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 30, 2005
All I can say HP is I'm so glad there are few people who think like you, otherwise we'd all be in real trouble. How can you say wanting to wipe out an entire nation is a good thing?

So many nations are trying desperately to make peace in this world and then you have idiots making comments like that and giving muslims once againa bad name, isn't it supposed to be about peace and tolerance and living in harmony? Not enforcing your warped ideas on others and threatening to blow them off the face of the planet.

Wake up HP.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 30, 2005
All I can say HP is I'm so glad there are few people who think like you, otherwise we'd all be in real trouble. How can you say wanting to wipe out an entire nation is a good thing?

Again you are mistaken, president of Iran didn’t mean to kill or sabotage the nation but wiping out the state name “ Israel”. ;0). Europe is sick of Israel ,Arab and muslim world is sick of Israel and its only USA who is supporting them .

So many nations are trying desperately to make peace in this world and then you have idiots making comments like that

Yeah Yeah Yeah ,if we leave it up to you then you can nominte G.W.Bush for nobel peace prize. USA is making peace in the world by throwing bombs in Iraq ......................who else...................... :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 30, 2005
I HATE THE ISRAELIAN GOVERNMENT and zionisme ( I dont hate ALL JEWISH PEOPLE)
..and yes I wish that someone would WAKE UP and do something about those terrorists..
people think they are being openminded when they accept israel as a country...but hell no they r not! they r being ignorant..
Israel is the true terrorist whether you like it or not.. and cuz they went through hell in world war 2 does NOT give them the right to put the palestinians through the same hell..and no fcuking arab leader is doing shit about it cuz they r all cowards and ass kissing bitches..

all the countries are supplying israel with weapons and if anyone tries to supply the palestinians with the same..that makes them into terrorists..

im not in the mood to go into details with why the situation is like this and why my opinion is as it is..bottom line: F U C K ISRAEL!!!!!!

( and no BIAAATCH is gonna come and call me a racist or what ever cuz I only hate the government and the ones supporting it)!!!!! :thefinger:
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 31, 2005
Chocoholic,
First i wonder who gave you the right to talk in belhalf of your Iranian friends? i think they can express their opinion in this forum or another by their own.

Second, As HP already cleared to you, Ahmadnajad didn't ask to kill, sabotage, occupay (which what Israel is doing to Palestine, Lebanon, and did before to Syria and Egypt) Israel, i just called to wipe out its name from the map. Well.... Looking at it in different view, he just asked for the maps prior to 1948 to be resotred ;)

Third, about the young iranian generation that go to underground parties and do booze and movies and western clothes. Well.... In the states and there are guys who go to mosques to pray, grow their beards and be good muslims. You can't base a rule over a minority.
I wonder why you didn't the multi million march in Iran cheering for Ahmadnajad and his ideas????

Forth, Read the effect of what Ahmadnajad asked for. He just spitted out what alot of nations wanted to say. In Nigeria, there was marchs cheering for what he asked for and having signs of his name and fall of Israel also in other parts of the world.

HP, I read alot around the forum although i'm a new member, i sometimes don't agree with you, but for this post, i'm 100 % after you and Ahmednajad :D

D-Unit
I don't hate Israelian government, as they are doing what is best for them. but I hate our (Arabs) governments and people who wouldn't do what is best for them and be one hand like the EU, i consider the EU to be shame on our foreheads.

By the way, reading around, you will see that i'm German-Egyptian by nationality, but i'm zillion % Muslim, Arabian, Egyptian.

Lets just hope that Iran continue to be superpower so USA look in another direction, i wonder why they don't try to have the same "Weapons of mass distruction" game with North Korea, India, and Pakistan??????? At least Iran didn't do display of power like India and Pakistan.
This what i call double standard, racism, and descrimination.
I'm not asking the USA to attack other nations, i just wonder why the double standards? why play the world Cop? Why opress nations? kill people? and ruin relations among people??????

Well.... OIL is not enough reason for me.

Cheers guys, i hate politics, and lets agree to stay friends despite different views ;)
yshimy

Oct 31, 2005
Once again HP can't reply without mentioning George Bush - the mans a menace we all know that.

I don't profess to talk for my Iranian friends, but from speaking to them that's their opinion and I was just sharing so don't jump all over me.

In this day and age when tensions are so high and relations between many nations and people are so fragile, I just think it's stupid to make such comments and to insight hatred to other people.

So just because it happens to be someone from another country who's now saying making comments and creating problems that's acceptable?

Like I said before the only reason all these old war and issues keep going is because there ar people with vested interests and the sooner they're all gone and stop spouting their poisoned opinions to the new generations the better.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 31, 2005
Iran is only speaking of "wiping Israel of the map". And thats just to woo the masses who were gathered at that speech.

Israel doesn't speak of eliminating Arabs, it does it... It has done it... And will keep doing it until it is stopped.

Look at Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Jordan.... Look what Israel did to those countries in the past. Look at the blue-prints of Eretz Israel and their plan to wipe out Arabs.

Look at the Kach movement. They will not be satisfied until the Jordan River flows red with Arab blood.

Look at what many leader from Menachim Begin, David Ben Gurion, Golda Meir, Ariel Sharon have said in regards to Arabs and destroying the heart of the Arab Nation (look online).

Have you ever heard of the Samson Plan? It is about this... If Israel feels threatened in a war with the arabs, a threat of losing then it will destroy Mecca and Medina. If that doesn't stop the Arabs it will turn towards what they perceive to be "their greatest supporters" (even though those two don't give a hoot about us).. The EU and Russia. 25 of their 200-300 nukes are permanently pointed toward what Israel calls "anti-semetic European capitals).

The core of the Samson Plan is if Israel is destroyed, so will Planet Earth. Speak of wiping out the ENTIRE PLANET!!!!

Israel has 200-300 nukes and nobody says a word... But alas, Iraq never had any and it has been destroyed, Iran doesn't have any but we are farting and burbing non-stop about it, Korea has 2-3 bombs and we are quivering.... None of the countries in Bushes "Axis of Evil" (what a loser that guy is and his dog Blair), has a Samson Plan to destroy the world yet we target them and not the Zionist Scurge...

And they say the Protocols of Zion are lies... Whatever!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 31, 2005
Liban wrote:Iran is only speaking of "wiping Israel of the map". And thats just to woo the masses who were gathered at that speech.

Israel doesn't speak of eliminating Arabs, it does it... It has done it... And will keep doing it until it is stopped.

Look at Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Jordan.... Look what Israel did to those countries in the past. Look at the blue-prints of Eretz Israel and their plan to wipe out Arabs.

Look at the Kach movement. They will not be satisfied until the Jordan River flows red with Arab blood.

Look at what many leader from Menachim Begin, David Ben Gurion, Golda Meir, Ariel Sharon have said in regards to Arabs and destroying the heart of the Arab Nation (look online).

Have you ever heard of the Samson Plan? It is about this... If Israel feels threatened in a war with the arabs, a threat of losing then it will destroy Mecca and Medina. If that doesn't stop the Arabs it will turn towards what they perceive to be "their greatest supporters" (even though those two don't give a hoot about us). The EU and Russia. 25 of their 200-300 nukes are permanently pointed toward what Israel calls "anti-semetic European capitals).

The core of the Samson Plan is if Israel is destroyed, so will Planet Earth. Speak of wiping out the ENTIRE PLANET!!!!

Israel has 200-300 nukes and nobody says a word... But alas, Iraq never had any and it has been destroyed, Iran doesn't have any but we are farting and burbing non-stop about it, Korea has 2-3 bombs and we are quivering.... None of the countries in Bushes "Axis of Evil" (what a loser that guy is and his dog Blair), has a Samson Plan to destroy the world yet we target them and not the Zionist Scurge...

And they say the Protocols of Zion are lies... Whatever!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 31, 2005
Whatever has happened past and present, it still doesn't go against the fact that Iran is aprt of the United Nations, and this guys 'speech' goes against everything that organisation stands for and so Irans involvement now has to be looked at very seriously.

People might just say it's idle words, but I;m sure the UN will be taking it as a serious threat.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 31, 2005
It will never happen. How many times has Israel kicked other countries asses? The quicker they realize israel is not going anywhere, the quicker they can focus on the problems in their own country. Besides, G Dubya aint nuttin to fcuk with, he'll bomb their ass into the stone age real quick, he doesnt need proof or anything :D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Oct 31, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Whatever has happened past and present, it still doesn't go against the fact that Iran is aprt of the United Nations, and this guys 'speech' goes against everything that organisation stands for and so Irans involvement now has to be looked at very seriously.

People might just say it's idle words, but I;m sure the UN will be taking it as a serious threat.

Common Man, Fcuk the UN.
Where was the UN with the US attacked Iraq?????
When was the UN when Israel attack palestine daily????

USA didn't wait for approval from the UN??
IF the US really respects the UN why they didn't go with the IAA or whatever it is called (Baradaay is the chair person) which checked the Iraq facilities and didn't find any Nukes????
Common, the UN is just a Fcuking organization that USA use to legalize their actions, and even they failed in that, they couldn't take the approval to raid Iraq.

So what is next???? Syria, then Iran then Egypt??? Ok, continue the blood bath.
The problem is i have alot of american friends, and i met alot of american in many world countries and not a single person i met who buy what the US government sell. so why the hell all the american people don't take action???

Anyway.. to the hell with it
yshimy

Oct 31, 2005
GO YSHIMY GO LIBAN GO GO GO..I fully agree with you guys...ur version was better explained than mine...

:salute:
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 31, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Whatever has happened past and present, it still doesn't go against the fact that Iran is aprt of the United Nations, and this guys 'speech' goes against everything that organisation stands for and so Irans involvement now has to be looked at very seriously.

The threats and military agressions of the States and Israel are current and not part of the past.

US destroyed Iraq and installed a puppet government.
Israel keeps destroying Palestine and theatens to rain hell on Lebanon every odd day (acts out too every 4 years just before their elections).

So please lets stop double standards.

Lets see this for what this truely is A 21st CENTURY CRUSADE AGAINST ISLAM... 'Nuff said.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2005
Can you guys possibly right a post without bringing the US into things? We all know Bush is an idiot, we all know that he went against the UN on Iraq, which we all know was wrong.

My original post was about the Iranian presidents comments, so why now are we discussing the US?

21st Century crusade against Islam? Well what about all the fanatics raging so called holy war against all the others because they'd love to see the entire planet as an Islamic state?

Come on - it works both ways.

What about the problems in Indonesia where 3 school girls were beheaded just because they're Christian?

The human race sickens me with all this constant rubbish, we don't deserve to be here.

Aren't I entitled to my opinion, and yet you all shout me down, I can't stand this oh he or they did that so they deserve what's coming to them blah blah blah, as far as I'm concerned any person or group of people who would intend to do harm to anyone else or group of people should be rounded up and disposed of. That includes, Bush, Saddam, Mad Iranian dude, Blair, weird religious fanatics, idiots who take advantage of natural disasters etc etc etc.

It's all beyond me why people just can't live and let live, but hey there's a big old asteroid headed towards the earth, so maybe we won't have to worry about all this Bull**** for much longer.

Humans - MAD!!!!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 01, 2005
In the history of mankind, heinous crimes have been commited. God sent us prophets and what did we do? Chuck their teachings out of the window the second they turned their backs (Moses) or died (Jesus or Mohammad)...

I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest but in the history of man, Christians have commited countless more acts of murder and other atrocities than Muslims.

Not that it justifies anything, only highlights just how much humans are weak, flawed and how we let evil (satan) run our lives, rather than seek goodness and kindness to fellow man (as God has taught)... Not all of man is retarded, but most humans are retards!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 01, 2005
Hey Liban,

Totally agree with you. So why don't the rest of us learn from those who have proven to be bad people and against humanity and just learn to get along with another.

Apologies if some of the things I said seemed harsh, I was in a really terrible mood this morning.

Anyway I would hope that sane thinking will win out.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 01, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Hey Liban,

Apologies if some of the things I said seemed harsh, I was in a really terrible mood this morning.

Thats OK.... I know you mean well :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 02, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:
What about the problems in Indonesia where 3 school girls were beheaded just because they're Christian?

Humans - MAD!!!!

It's bullshit news. One of my christian indonesioan friend told me they were beheaded by some other group and to attract attention tose christian groups made a lie.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 02, 2005
Sniper go away and stop wrecking the forums again.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 03, 2005
as far as I'm concerned any person or group of people who would intend to do harm to anyone else or group of people should be rounded up and disposed of

is it just me or does anyone else see this sentence really funny.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 04, 2005
Well thanks Maad, I aim to caue a chuckle every now and then you know.

What's funny about it, or do you just have a warped sense of humour - which is always a good thing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 06, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Sniper go away and stop wrecking the forums again.

come on truth hurts . Get a life choco. u always complain abt discrimination , cruelty against animals etc. why dont u start an organisation like peta and spend ur time there instead.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 07, 2005
I already do thanks.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 07, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:I already do thanks.

Would u plz name it ? Lemme verify it. :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 08, 2005
choco .. I want to wipe you out of planet earth.

1) Israel already massacred nations, yet you're only bothered that those nations are being terrorists because they are defending themselves

2) You dont want anyone to involve U.S or Bush, yet its Bush and U.S that involve it ass EVERYTIME and EVERYWHERE in the world.

3) You try to defend the existance of Israel, yet you have completely ignored the issue of Palestine, a whole nation that got wiped out by the terrorist jewish gangs that came from East Europe who are not even Semite, just jewish by religion.

4) You start up such thread to get people against Iran gov. and I think its stupid, why do you care anyways? P.S: I'm a big time anti the regime of Iran, but im MORE anti you and people like you.
symmetric
BANNED

Nov 08, 2005
Dude what is your problem!

It was a discussion, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Don't come in here and start ranting at me, why don't you say something productive. The topic was pretty much over anyway. I fully took on board what other people said.

You don't say anything for ages and when you do all you do is slag other people off, well that's really productive and mature isn't it!

Don't start at me you silly little boy!!!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 09, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Well thanks Maad, I aim to caue a chuckle every now and then you know.

What's funny about it, or do you just have a warped sense of humour - which is always a good thing.

your intending to do harm to people who intend to do harm .. isnt that a catch 22 ? :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 10, 2005
woow symmetric..dude the girl has the right to express her opinion..and if u feel consurned about it then tell her why u think she is wrong..dont need to come with all that hatred...

love and u will be loved...heheh lol...seriously i understand ur point of view but it wont help to start hating people..people wont listen to u if u blame them for all the trouble in the world..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 10, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Dude what is your problem!

It was a discussion, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Don't come in here and start ranting at me, why don't you say something productive. The topic was pretty much over anyway. I fully took on board what other people said.

You don't say anything for ages and when you do all you do is slag other people off, well that's really productive and mature isn't it!

Don't start at me you silly little boy!!!

You go learn how to discuss topics properly without being one sided and then start some "productive" topics.
As a matter of fact, people with cheap intentions like you would always point at others ages. I am 20 years old anyways, if that is going to satisfy your curiousity.
I dont hate anyone, except those who hate others. Espcially when it comes to a subject like that, where everybody knows who is the damn war criminal, yet you chose to defend him instead of the innocents.
Good luck with your ideology choco. Keep us on touch with the latest news from your beloved state of Israel which has been built on the blood of the innocent palestineans.

P.S: I am not an Arab by the way, I am Persian (local citizen of Dubai). And I am not a big fan of Arabs, but when it comes to justice, I will always defend the innocents, even if my brother murdered a jew, I will sue my own brother.
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums