HEY PEOPLE

Topic locked
HEY PEOPLE Feb 18, 2006
You need to chill more Liban
Well,, you should be tired of too much chilling out dude ,, your avatar is beyond chilling out. loooool

Its got to be an alter ego right Liban?

From the few posts I have read people have made comments about how your educated, and you know several languages.

But you only use Arabic language to scare people with violent comments. In the west, whenever two middle eastern men start talking arabic, people are automatically scared. I would originally say that was ignorant and stereotypical, but whenever you post and draw upon your arabic literacy, its always some quote of mass punishment from God.

I think you guys play the fear card, like people play the race card. Its the only thing that works in your mind. Thats a poor education

well,,if people in any non-arab country get afraid when they hear arabic , that shows their personality . any two persons from the same country would use their mother tounge. what lebanon was saying in arabic is the word most important in islam thats : THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLA ,AND MOHAMMAD PBUH IS HIS MESSENGER . we use it when something wrong - according to the teachings of islam - happens. thats all ,,

Is a true muslim also insulted when:

Terrorists uses Islam to make terror (there are too many examples)

Gangs in Irak kills western people in the name of Allah

When a demonstration ends in burning of Danish embassy

When the Taleban regime destroy beautiful Buddhist statues, because they show God. (Not your God, but their own)

to answer your questions in sequence:

1- yes

2- if this western person is working with the troops their then it doesnt insult islam , if he/she doesnt ,then it not only insult islam ,but he (the killer) will be punished in the judgment day by God.

3- yes .

now : if you have followed what the Islam Riligion Men said , you would have noticed that they condemned strongly what happened of burning the danish embassies wherever it happened. for example in syria : Riligion Men where among the people in the demontration , and it was only planned to be a peacefull demonstration.but all of a sudden few people started the violance and it went out of control and this happens .

for the terror by muslims that is seen everywhere ,, well,, everybody knows by now that the intelegence system in the world is invovled in making things look like how they want it to be , just to justify the further actions of their governments , i am speaking about USA,, and i'm speaking about that as a possibility which nobody can deny .

I dont know why people always link terror to Islam , i mean ,, what about the violance in USA , in Europe , in latin America ,, like the crime , violance against women , agaist children , in the football stadiums !!!!..... etc etc. and the most of all the terror that Israel practice everyday for more than 50 years on the palastinians ,,, WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT ??? and after all , when an Israeli soldier gets killed they call it Muslim Terrorists. What about Iraq and what the troops are doing there ??? did you see the recent scandal by the British soldiers who where beating the children ???

regarding the cartoons and the sense of humor ,, it is a RED line for muslims ,, i mean the Prophet Mohammad pbuh. and i dont think that journalists in a country like Denemark dont know what the prophet is for muslims ,,, it was an insult ,, nothing more ,,, at least even if you dont know ,, you would apologize after you know that it hurt other people ,,, its like this : i am walking in the street ,, i step on your foot ,, i rush to say 'sorry ' ,, that means i didnt see or it was by mistake ,,but if i step on it ,, and i dont remove my foot from yours ,, and keep insisting that i have to step on that spot of the ground , for that it is spot for everybody ,, then it is not a mistake . they can make cartoons about the violance but not about the Prophet pbuh. its like if we muslims will start making fun of Jesus pbuh,, but we dont coz we believe him , and hold for him the same respect we do for the prophet mohammad pbuh.

I JUST WISH THAT THE PEOLE UNDERSTAND ISLAM ,, AND TRY TO TAKE A DEEP LOOK AT IT THROUGH KNOWLADGE NOT THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF SOME PEOPLE .

GOD BLESS.

castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 19, 2006
By open frank discussion, we should seek to be empowered and reach a level of understanding that benefits us all.

One line quips and threatening abusive language does nothing to achieve this.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 19, 2006
arniegang wrote:One line quips and threatening abusive language does nothing to achieve this.

Unless it is coming from a Brit or another Westerner.

God help us if an Arab wants to express himself.... Damn Camel Jockeys...

I know many of you think that of us, so why not grow the balls to say it to our faces....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 19, 2006
All this West bashing is getting boring... zzzzzzzz.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 19, 2006
Agreed K

:wink:
arniegang

Feb 19, 2006
Then why post a reply.... If its so boring, DO NOT POST!!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 19, 2006
Let's make a deal. You stop bashing the West and I'll stop posting that I am bored with it. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 19, 2006
kanelli wrote:Let's make a deal. You stop bashing the West and I'll stop posting that I am bored with it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Feb 19, 2006
Arniegang, are you stuck up Kanelli's ass or something?

Every post she puts, you are right behind her like a little dog...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 19, 2006
kanelli wrote:Let's make a deal. You stop bashing the West and I'll stop posting that I am bored with it. :lol:

Sure, once the West gets its nose out of Arab and Islamic affairs...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 19, 2006
So, no deal I guess. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 19, 2006
now it seems like no body wants to speak about the subject although someone has started a DISCUSION. WELL,,, I DONT KNOW ,, BUT by now i believe that those who are acusing Liban of being hostile or whatever ,, they fall in the same category ,, coz they were incouraged to post only when they had the opportunity to show their bad mood also .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 19, 2006
Yeah, it is because I am white and Western. I just can't help myself. I'm inherently evil :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 19, 2006
kanelli wrote:Yeah, it is because I am white and Western. I just can't help myself. I'm inherently evil :lol:

Ditto

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Feb 19, 2006
Castellano, there have been many threads on this topic. I am interested in learning more about Islam, hence my Islam Reading List thread.

I pose a similar question. Why do people who claim to want more people to understand Islam and not stereotype, go ahead and stereotype about the West constantly. I find that people on both sides are not being particularly understanding or tolerant.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 19, 2006
kanelli wrote:Castellano, there have been many threads on this topic. I am interested in learning more about Islam, hence my Islam Reading List thread.

I pose a similar question. Why do people who claim to want more people to understand Islam and not stereotype, go ahead and stereotype about the West constantly. I find that people on both sides are not being particularly understanding or tolerant.

what do you mean by stereotyping here ?? i know the word ,, but i didnt get your point , and who are both sides ?? you mean Muslims and westners ??
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums