Did United States Ever Send Man On Moon As Claimed By Them??

Topic locked
Jun 06, 2006
Hahahaha nice one! I suspect the Marsians are more harsh than the Venusians.

Also hmmmmm where do you think NASA possibly got their big old chunks of moon rock from? But of course we all know the moon is made of cheese! Wallace and Gromit say so!

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2006
Liban wrote:I know the moon is not zero gravity and is a fraction of that of the Earth. I just said zero gravity because it is extremily low and might as well be that :)

Now about the Lunar Indians. Are these people paid like in Dubai or better? I heard that Venusian contractors pay them better than their kin in Dubai....

Yes they are paid more per day, but they work longer hours - think its along the lines of the Venusian day and week.
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 06, 2006
Liban wrote:I know the moon is not zero gravity and is a fraction of that of the Earth. I just said zero gravity because it is extremily low and might as well be that :)

:shock: :? :?:
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 06, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Hahahaha nice one! I suspect the Marsians are more harsh than the Venusians.

If you are saying what I think you are then that would make UAE based employers Martians!!!! :shock:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Yes they are paid more per day, but they work longer hours - think its along the lines of the Venusian day and week.

Venus does have a slow revolution. I see your point.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Did United States ever send man on moon as claimed by th Jun 07, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:Well not everything over the Internet is right :wink:
I just wanted to share this anyway!
chain mails!!!!

On the internet there are a lot of documentation about this topic. Maybe that is the reason why they never "landed" again on the moon :shock: .....By the way the astranouts who landed on the moon is a interesting story too. Some of them go mad or died soon after they came back.....very strange....
But as usual those big happenings of USA have always strange ends....(9/11, WAR irak, afghanistan, World War ll, etc etc etc) Onfortunataly we will never know the truth
Majid29
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 07, 2006
Liban wrote:
the_zooter wrote:Yes they are paid more per day, but they work longer hours - think its along the lines of the Venusian day and week.

Venus does have a slow revolution. I see your point.

Doesn't a day last nearly a year??
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "it's been a long day!"
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 07, 2006
You know, Venus is similar to Dubai in many ways...

Hot
Greenhouse gases
Muggy sky
Searing winds
Dry
Air you cannot breath
Living there means living in a climate controlled bubble

To name a few :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2006
Liban wrote:You know, Venus is similar to Dubai in many ways...

Hot
Greenhouse gases
Muggy sky
Searing winds
Dry
Air you cannot breath
Living there means living in a climate controlled bubble

To name a few :)

Not sure that they have the traffic problems though
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 07, 2006
On the internet there are a lot of documentation about this topic. Maybe that is the reason why they never "landed" again on the moon .....By the way the astranouts who landed on the moon is a interesting story too. Some of them go mad or died soon after they came back.....very strange....

look up the "van allen belt".... it may explain why some of them are a little strange on thier return :)
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jun 07, 2006
sharewadi wrote: Also the fabric was still crinkled after being unpacked and I doubt they brought along an iron to press it.

They shouldn't have folded it. MEN!! When will they learn to pack away their things neatly. :roll:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 08, 2006
GAB wrote:
sharewadi wrote: Also the fabric was still crinkled after being unpacked and I doubt they brought along an iron to press it.

They shouldn't have folded it. MEN!! When will they learn to pack away their things neatly. :roll:

Trust you to think of that!!! Should they have rolled it round a tube or something instead?
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Did United States ever send man on moon as claimed by th Jun 08, 2006
Majid29 wrote:But as usual those big happenings of USA have always strange ends....(9/11, WAR irak, afghanistan, World War ll, etc etc etc)

You're comparing a major scientific achievement to wars or acts of war :shock: :?:
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 08, 2006
GAB wrote:

Quite :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 08, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Not sure that they have the traffic problems though

Can't really drive cars there since the pressure will just crush them... hmmm... Come to think of it, can't really drive a car in Dubai without some part of it getting crushed at some point :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2006
i heard that Malabar guyz running a cafteria up there i dont know how far true its is. have to consult nasa

Mindnu
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums