Death Threat For Making A Movie Of Assainationof Bush!

Topic locked
death threat for making a movie of assainationof bush! Sep 13, 2006
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/ ... index.html

now death threats for making movie to kill a moron!

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2006
Ha ha! As if people need a film to give them the idea... :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 13, 2006
really?
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 14, 2006
Atleast it will make a lot of people happy
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 14, 2006
valkyrie wrote:Atleast it will make a lot of people happy

my point was that even in free country like America ...... the direcotr received threats to make the movie ...it shows ppl can gt aggressive when their ideology is hurt
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2006
Sniper, is this a new concept to you? How many presidents and politicians have been murdered in the US compared to other countries...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 14, 2006
kanelli wrote:Sniper, is this a new concept to you? How many presidents and politicians have been murdered in the US compared to other countries...

i am not talking of presidents deaths i am talking about freedom of expression without any repercussions........another guy who thought government was invoolved in 9/11 had to leave US as he was harrassed by both police, gov,media and ppl. same as muslim harass their renegades.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2006
People receive death threats all over the world. Again, you are trying to hold the US some higher standard than everywhere else. The US has never claimed to be so wonderful and free that no one makes death threats. I'd hardly take a few crazy people wanting to kill someone who makes a film they don't like representative of how the entire US is hypocritical when it comes to freedom of expression.

Was the film released and not blocked by the US or other Western governments? Yes. That means the film maker has excercised his right to freedom of expression without any problems.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 15, 2006
kanelli wrote:
Was the film released and not blocked by the US or other Western governments? Yes. That means the film maker has excercised his right to freedom of expression without any problems.

my point was freedon of expression without any repercussions
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
Sniper, there is no such thing. There are always repercussions for everything we say and do.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 16, 2006
Kanelli,

As always you are absolutely correct. It is simply amazing how people do not understand the concept of freedom of expression.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
Concord wrote:Kanelli,

As always you are absolutely correct. It is simply amazing how people do not understand the concept of freedom of expression.

well i was tlaking abt media in NA.......whenever they interview a person from developing world who has been controversial......they ask "I guess u r reaceiving death threats......" and comment ,criticize their country when infact it complete freedom without any repercussions DOSNT exist in their OWN world
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
I give up Sniper. :roll:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums