UAQ 846 AM PINOY FM sa AM
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 04, 2005
Yes, cause people are scum!
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 05, 2005
NO.

so cruel,that's against the law of supreme being.
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 05, 2005
Good question. No, I would say. I think they should have to be punished by giving back to the society in whose rules they violated. I think we need more creative means of using prisoners. To me they should have no rights except from being tortured unnessarily. They could be building schools and roads or anything that give back to society or the families that they took from. The death penalty is giving them an easy way out, lets get some good HARD labor from them first.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 06, 2005
Well it depend on the deed of the person. If the person killed 20 ppland suffers from incurable mental disease then betta get rid of him than spend the tax money on the peroson
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2005
They should use them for experiments and stuff. Or maybe make a huge army of ex-convict, zombie soldiers!!!! :shock:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 06, 2005
The death penalty should always be an option, unless the victim's family decides to pardon the predator.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2005
I hate victim's family thingy who knows the father may be evil step father who is relieved that the step son died instead wants some blood money to make some dough :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2005
It's a tough one, if you're going to issue the death penalty you better make damn sure beyond any reasonable doubt that the accused is guilty of the crime, there have been many incidents recently where people who were hanged years ago, have been found that they weren't guilty of the crime.

It is an easy way out for a murderer for sure.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2005
sniper420 wrote:I hate victim's family thingy who knows the father may be evil step father who is relieved that the step son died instead wants some blood money to make some dough :lol:

Then the judge authorizing this should do his job properly by deciding, based on his years of experience, the validity of the choice of the victim's family.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2005
I dont know if the grief felt by the victims family will hender there ability to make an intelligent decision. I do know that I am sick and tired of people blaming their parents for them being F#CK UPS. Why dont they just say"Hey, my mom and dad were great, I am just a F#CK UP!"
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 14, 2005
YES for Death Penalty.

One should be punished severely so tht it is a lesson for others. :evil:
ady
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums