Condolences To London Victims

Topic locked
Condolences to London victims Jul 07, 2005
I hate those maggots who had done this outrageous act. Strange it comes after the day when london wins IOC bid:x

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2005
I doubt that whoever did this was thinking much about track and field or pole jumping or the Olympics in general... :?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

condolence to london victim Jul 08, 2005
those peole responsible in doing this abviously has no respect to human life, and they are the scun of the earth,they even deserve compassion once they got caught. they should be HANG !!!!! and burn
kyle
Dubai Forums Member

Re: condolence to london victim Jul 08, 2005
kyle wrote:those peole responsible in doing this abviously has no respect to human life, and they are the scun of the earth,they even deserve compassion once they got caught. they should be HANG !!!!! and burn

well that would b outrageous. If we do that there wont be any difference between we civilized ppl and uncivilized terrorists. The justice shall fix em.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2005
Well we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, that's a sad fact.

And there's also the problem in that whether it was a home grown cell or not, the UK should not be allowing certain people into the country in the first place, there are so many mad fanatics living there spouting hatred and the authorities are virtually powerless to do anything, they should be rounded up and thrown out - that's that!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 09, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Well we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, that's a sad fact.

And there's also the problem in that whether it was a home grown cell or not, the UK should not be allowing certain people into the country in the first place, there are so many mad fanatics living there spouting hatred and the authorities are virtually powerless to do anything, they should be rounded up and thrown out - that's that!

well now the problem is authorities can't randomly ban ppl and the fact they are terrorists isnt written on the face. Britain shouldnt have joined with that Bloody Bush. Bush war on terrorism is terrible failure. instead of decreasing , the level of terrorism has increased. Well I am happy that US have chosen a monkey that will lead the country to doom. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2005
No but they can boot out people like Abu Hamza and Bakri who on a weekly basis rant and rave outside Finsbury Park moqsue telling people it's OK to use their children as suicide bombers and it's acceptable to kill woemn and children in the UK.

Errr hello, these are people who sponge off the government, live off social seciruty have housing provided for them, as far I'm concerned they should be tried for treason which still carries the death penalty.

I don't support Bush or Blair in the things they have done.

The people of London and the UK are resilient, if people think things like this will shake us or make us change our way of life they're sadly mistaken. People lived through 2 world wars, the blitz etc etc, they're tough as old boots. We welcome people from around the world with open arms into the country, if they don't like it then fcuk off! Maybe we should start to close those doors - the Australians have the right idea.

What was once a beautiful and amazing place has been tarnished and takne into the unkown.

It's sad to say that I feel totally out of place in my home country and don't ever want to return.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 09, 2005
Im with you Choco I live in Australia and am glad that we only take a select few..... and have made others think about a boat ride in a dodgy little dinghy only to get here and end up in a detention centre..certainly makes them think....Allison
magic5
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 09, 2005
Look I don't mean to be insensitive...you obviously are closer connected to this atrocity than me since its your home country choc, and your anger is totally justifiable, but I just find it odd that people who have made their way as expatriates should ask for more restrictions on people coming into their country...its exactly what the terrorists want, people to get polarized, national boundaries to get more stringent, and the world again organized into separate factions rather than the wonderful global melting pot we are fast becoming...not saying there shouldn't be control and more screening, just not done blindly as a knee jerk reaction by closing down borders...for one thing, I can't understand when people complain about airport screening procedures, they are totally worth the intrusion and a must

Totally agree with you on removing the inciters though, they have played a role in this attack just as much as those actually responsible...anyone who says anything against the sanctity of human life is deplorable...freedom of speech is one thing, but as they say, it doesn't entitle someone to yell fire in a crowded cinema hall

I hope no one back home was hurt Choc? Have a couple of friends there and they're ok but some of their friends haven't checked in so panic has set in :( Why now though, it seems quite random to pick that day....in fact people have been expecting a hit on london much before, but this one was out of the blue

Also its stupid to keep saying that the West or their leaders and their policies are responsible for this...its ludicrous, they're not the ones who decided its ok to murder innocents, that's the terrorist's work...and I'm sorry but such incidents only make people lose any moral high ground they might have had before
Nik
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 09, 2005
Nik wrote:Look I don't mean to be insensitive...you obviously are closer connected to this atrocity than me since its your home country choc, and your anger is totally justifiable, but I just find it odd that people who have made their way as expatriates should ask for more restrictions on people coming into their country...its exactly what the terrorists want, people to get polarized, national boundaries to get more stringent, and the world again organized into separate factions rather than the wonderful global melting pot we are fast becoming...not saying there shouldn't be control and more screening, just not done blindly as a knee jerk reaction by closing down borders...for one thing, I can't understand when people complain about airport screening procedures, they are totally worth the intrusion and a must

Totally agree with you on removing the inciters though, they have played a role in this attack just as much as those actually responsible...anyone who says anything against the sanctity of human life is deplorable...freedom of speech is one thing, but as they say, it doesn't entitle someone to yell fire in a crowded cinema hall

I hope no one back home was hurt Choc? Have a couple of friends there and they're ok but some of their friends haven't checked in so panic has set in :( Why now though, it seems quite random to pick that day....in fact people have been expecting a hit on london much before, but this one was out of the blue

Also its stupid to keep saying that the West or their leaders and their policies are responsible for this...its ludicrous, they're not the ones who decided its ok to murder innocents, that's the terrorist's work...and I'm sorry but such incidents only make people lose any moral high ground they might have had before

Well I wish world leaders would have vision has urs. By making immigration more sringent, terrorists want the Arab and Muslims to show that US and it's allies are anti Muslims thus recruiting many ppl for their propaganda. The world leaders HAVE hand and are responsible for the attack that happened in London. Just think, attacks like these happen almost everyday in Iraq after the US occupation. Under Saddam's rule there weren't any suicide attacks, kidnapping etc. I aint supporting Saddam, but want to provide a reason why he was despotic leader. Now terrorists are happy than ever b4 cos Iraq has become recruiting ground and they gained their base. I bet Britain joined US for war in Iraq cos they can have a share in oil contracts. Another funny thing I want to point out is, the so called terrorists organization doesnt have any headquarter and anybody can attack and post a website in name of Al qaeda and claim the responsibility. Moreover the bomb was made of high explosives and not homemade.

I support Canada's defence Minister Bill Graham for not joining the US in stupid war against terrorism.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2005
God Bless Canada....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2005
I don't agree with what's going on in Iraq, it was done for the wrong reasons and the US has a lot to answer for, they used to provide them with weapons!!!!

But Saddam was a terrible person and the things he did to his people is appalling.

But if no-one fights the terrorists, then what happens, they just continue with killing innocent people?

It's true Nik what you say about expats, but I find the UK so unsafe now and it's not just from terrorism, look at all the hoody gang attacks recently, it's frightening.

I consider myself pretty well travelled, I and my family lived in Saudi Arabia for 4 years when I was younger and I have very fond memories of it, but obviously I would not be able to go back now.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 11, 2005
God will allow the wickeds to live long enough for Him to bring one day of disaster. Its all preplanned. Get ready world...more to come. ..much much more...
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 11, 2005
Same ol rants, blame the US for coward terrorist killing inoocent people.......... :?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Sep 13, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Same ol rants, blame the US for coward terrorist killing inoocent people.......... :?

yeah HP is a Terrorist !!! somebody kill him please
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums