Belgian Doctor: Israel Using Chemical Weapons

Topic locked
Belgian doctor: Israel using chemical weapons Jul 23, 2006
The Israeli military is using chemical weapons during its bombing of Lebanon, a Belgian-Lebanese professor claimed during a press conference in Brussels on Thursday.

http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=48&story_id=31715

Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2006
come on.... its ok lion heart they just want to live in peace with us .... they dont mean to use it and BURN babies and children ...peace my friend , peace ...RIGHT CHOC ? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 23, 2006
Israel is using chemical weapons and the zionist-controlled Al Jazeera is afraid to report it.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 23, 2006
mraph33 wrote:Israel is using chemical weapons and the zionist-controlled Al Jazeera is afraid to report it.

Actual Aljazeera already reported on the use chemical weapons by Isreal...
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2006
Corcovado wrote:come on.... its ok lion heart they just want to live in peace with us .... they dont mean to use it and BURN babies and children ...peace my friend , peace ...RIGHT CHOC ? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Even when Isreal uses banned weapons against civilians they are still seen as moral...hell I don't even think any of the British and American media has talked about the use chemical weapons by Isreal...I guess western media is busy scaring their citizens and spreading Isrealis propoganda machine.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2006
Lionheart wrote:
mraph33 wrote:Israel is using chemical weapons and the zionist-controlled Al Jazeera is afraid to report it.

Actually they didn't....can you send a link?
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 23, 2006
This is the first time I have heard anything about chemical weapons being used.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 23, 2006
kanelli wrote:This is the first time I have heard anything about chemical weapons being used.

Its not your foult if you haven't heard, because the main media outlets like BBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, etc, don't ever report anything negative about Isreal.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=11728
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 24, 2006
Lionheart wrote:
mraph33 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

A week ago the Information Minister said Israel is using "banned weapons," which even AL-Jazeera said is unconfirmed. Since then the IRC, UN, Amnesty Int'l and many other neutral international organizations have been there, none have confirmed the story either.
Sorry - I don't buy it.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
mraph33 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

A week ago the Information Minister said Israel is using "banned weapons," which even AL-Jazeera said is unconfirmed. Since then the IRC, UN, Amnesty Int'l and many other neutral international organizations have been there, none have confirmed the story either.
Sorry - I don't buy it.

look at the pix and then u will buy it ... why do i even bother if someone told u that hizzbullah is using these banned weapons u will buy it immediatly :evil: :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
mraph33 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
mraph33 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Sorry - I don't buy it.

look at the pix and then u will buy it ... why do i even bother if someone told u that hizzbullah is using these banned weapons u will buy it immediatly :evil: :evil: :evil:

I would believe it if it was reported on Al Manar.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2006
I don't know why you're having a go at me. I've been against what has been happening all along, you just don't seem to let it go in your head.

How about Iran 'allegedly' sending 27 suicide bombers to the front line?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 24, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:How about Iran 'allegedly' sending 27 suicide bombers to the front line?

How about:

- Israel holding tens of thousands of arab prisoners, who have been mostly kidnapped
- Israel attacking a Palastenian prison that was under Nato responsibilty with tanks and artilery, and kidnap a Palastenian activist who was already in prison
- Israel shelling a Gaza beach, killing an entire Palastenian family that was having a picnic except an 8 years old girl who was left alone
- Israel killing 2 Egyptian policemen at the egyptian border a month ago in spite of 33 years of official peace

I am citing only some things that happened BEFORE this conflict.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 24, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I don't know why you're having a go at me. I've been against what has been happening all along, you just don't seem to let it go in your head.

How about Iran 'allegedly' sending 27 suicide bombers to the front line?

"How about Iran 'allegedly' sending 27 suicide bombers to the front line?"

This is allegation made by the Isrealis and Americans and there is proof to support this allegation except believing in country that lied about WMD in Iraq and many other things. Know the use of chemical weapons by Isreal is allegation being made by doctors both foriegn and local treating the victimez and observing the dead.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 25, 2006
MS wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:How about Iran 'allegedly' sending 27 suicide bombers to the front line?

How about:

- Israel holding tens of thousands of arab prisoners, who have been mostly kidnapped
- Israel attacking a Palastenian prison that was under Nato responsibilty with tanks and artilery, and kidnap a Palastenian activist who was already in prison
- Israel shelling a Gaza beach, killing an entire Palastenian family that was having a picnic except an 8 years old girl who was left alone
- Israel killing 2 Egyptian policemen at the egyptian border a month ago in spite of 33 years of official peace

I am citing only some things that happened BEFORE this conflict.

MS, you obviously missed the significance of the 'highlighted' 'allegedly' meaning not proven - I was being sacrcastic, but I guess you haven't learnt to understand this yet.

C, I tell you what is really sad about what you said about 'them' not wanting peace with 'you' is exactly that! YOU still have a THEM and US attitude. You cannot brand an entire nation for the actions of a few and read all your opinions from media reports and pictures.

I guess it's all too easy to forget the wonderful pictures of last year with Israeli children happily playing football with Palestinian children, do you think they care about nationality or what is going on? Not until innocent minds are warped with hatred spouted from old people not willin to let old wars go.

Until people get rid of the THEM and US attitude and start thinking WE, as a HUMAN RACE, then these atrocities will constantly continue.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 25, 2006
Exactly Chocs.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 25, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:MS, you obviously missed the significance of the 'highlighted' 'allegedly' meaning not proven - I was being sacrcastic, but I guess you haven't learnt to understand this yet.

Thanks for making the big effort in making sure if I know what 'allegedly' means or not. I do. You may also have been sarcastic.

However, I'm damn serious. What do you think of the actions that I referred to. Isn't any of these at least at the level of capturing soldiers at a disputed border! Why is only Israel having the right to declare war and totally destroy a neighboring nation because a gun was pointed to it? Don't you see that it is constantly pointing a much bigger gun to everybody else. And now you talk about US and THEM .........

When US have the same right and are worth the same as THEM, then maybe we can talk about WE as a human race. If THEM stops saying you're either with US or you're with the devil, then maybe we can start talking about WE as a human race.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 28, 2006
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 29, 2006
And Hezbollah now has it's hands on new long range missiles from Iran:

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/002582.html
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 29, 2006
Hezbollah has every right to have sophisticated weapons. After all they're a legitimate militant and political group with a vicious predatory neighbor.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 29, 2006
Hezbollah are nothing more than a terrorist organisation, that wish to control Lebanon and enforce their regime and undermine the Lebanese government.

But the point is Iran are providing Hezbollah with these weapons, so how much more evidence do you need that Iran have a vested interest in the whole situation and yet no-one is pointing the finger at them.

Hezbollah are also vicious and ruthless - it works both ways you know! It's not a one -sided situation as you'd keep trying to get people to believe.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 29, 2006
I wonder also Freza how much you'd stand up for Hezbollah if they ever had full control of Lebanon and implemented a regime as strict as in Iran? No fun, no bars, no music apart from traditional local music, no clubs, cerfews, modest clothing etc etc etc.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 29, 2006
freza wrote:Hezbollah has every right to have sophisticated weapons. After all they're a legitimate militant and political group with a vicious predatory neighbor.

In what way are they legitimate?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 29, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I wonder also Freza how much you'd stand up for Hezbollah if they ever had full control of Lebanon and implemented a regime as strict as in Iran? No fun, no bars, no music apart from traditional local music, no clubs, cerfews, modest clothing etc etc etc.

I'm sure your scenario would never happen, Lebanon is composed of a variety of sects and religions, and given its history such a outcome is not possible. It's silly to think about it actually. You can't change the facts: Hezbollah is a legitimate militant and political group. You can't change this fact by coming up with some hypothetical possiblity.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 29, 2006
They're not legitimate at all. They're a thorn in the side of the Lebanese government. Hezbollah have they're own agenda, they have no interest in providing what's right for the Lebanese people. As i said before, it's now obvious that Iran is pulling their strings in a bid to destabilise the region.

Of course the force Israel is using is in no way justified, as it's certainly not helping their cause and shame on many Western nations for not condeming it and forcing a cease fire.

The whole situation is beyond ridiculous.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 29, 2006
Actually I'd like to rephrase my last comment. Hezbollah, although holding legitimate civilian seats in the Lebanese parliament, is viewed by many as a resistance army. It is not recognise by many nations as a legitimate force, just as Israel is not recognise as a legitimate state by some nations.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 29, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:They're not legitimate at all. They're a thorn in the side of the Lebanese government. Hezbollah have they're own agenda, they have no interest in providing what's right for the Lebanese people. As i said before, it's now obvious that Iran is pulling their strings in a bid to destabilise the region.

Of course the force Israel is using is in no way justified, as it's certainly not helping their cause and shame on many Western nations for not condeming it and forcing a cease fire.

The whole situation is beyond ridiculous.

What gives YOU the right to say Hezbollah is not legitimate? Show us some evidence to prove what you have stated please. Hezbollah the political party have been elected to cabinet seats by Lebanese people, they are in fact part of Lebanese politics. I think that you stated an opinion rather than a fact, right? Hezbollah are Lebanese, they are not foreigners occupying Lebanese land. Hezbollah was the only group able to send former OCCUPYING Israeli troops back home. One can say that Israel created them more than Iran and Syria did. Militant groups whose purpose is to rid their country of invaders are legitimate.

Hezbollah are influenced by Syria and Iran but they are not entirely controlled by them. It would be foolish to underestimate Hezbollah this way. If Syria and Iran were truly great and unconditional allies of Hezbollah, they would have gone to the defense of Lebanon from day one. But the reality is obvious. Iran shouldn't get involved, but their weapons should, in my opinion. Syria should definitely get involved as they have been attacked by Israel and have done nothing to retaliate, it's about time that they did. But sadly Hezbollah seems to be at it alone.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 29, 2006
You obviously didn't go back and read the rephrasing of my original post. I said that Hezbollah are not recognised by many nations as a legitimate force. And they are not originally Lebanese but an Iranian faction set-up as a resistance army - google history of Hezbollah if you don't believe me!

Also if you needed any more proof that Iran are behind them, the moron that is the President of Iran put the Hezbollah flags on his desk during parliament and UN meetings, proving that he has no interest in seeing a ceasefire.

Open your eyes for goodness sake.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 29, 2006
Hezbollah was setup with the assistance of the Iranian revolutionary guard.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums