ARMAGEDDON

Topic locked
ARMAGEDDON Jun 14, 2005
What is armageddon?
It is also called as herbejdon?

I heard on tv it is a war tht will take place in the coming future?

Does anyone has any idea or more information on it?

In islam and christianity wat does it say abot armageddon?and does hindus and buddhist hav any idea or in there religion is it mentiond?

Need views from both religion?

ady
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 14, 2005
Armageddon or the Day of Days or the End of Days is closer than we all think... All the events in the world today are building blocks and catalysts for the Final Day of the Lord's Judgement. All the religions of God speak to this fact. The Holy and Blessed Quran goes into detail about this and not surprisingly all that was written in the Book is being pplayed out right now Subhan Allah...

I don't know and don't really care much for what Hindus and Bouddhists say since they haven't accepted God like we Muslims or our Christian friends have...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2005
There he goes with all that "End of the World" talk again. It's just a tactic to scare people into accepting someones beliefs.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
I don't want to scare anyone. Its the pure facts, take them or leave them. I don't care. Ady asked, I responded. Thats all....

I don't walk around the street with a Quran in one hand telling people to convert :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
I could see you in NYC, in a black suit with the bowtie selling bean-pies to people on the street. :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
Ah the old end of the world discussion rears it;s ugly head, yes true the Bible and Koran talk of it, Nostradamus (?) has predicted it, he also predicted Hitler, Saddam Hussein and other things, smart philosopher guy.

But if all was to be believed, several dates when the world should have ended have already passed.

I think in the end mans stupidity will be the end of us, if we can't all learn to live together.

I'm kinda hoping that some little green man from outer space will come and take a select few away by then - Beam me up Scotty!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 15, 2005
The concept of alien life is not so far removed from religion that it becomes impossible. Indeed God is All Powerfull and All Knowing, and if He wants alien species to exist then they wil exist. And if we are meant to have first contact one day with them then so be it...

Yeah it would be cool 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
The human race is the most superior species on the planet because we have the ability to either completely annhilate ourselfs or save ourselves from destruction. THe world is gonna end, that I promise, but it wont be some secular being raining down fire and brimstone on homos and Jews.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
Homos suck.... :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 16, 2005
Liban wrote:Homos suck.... :lol:

It is a day when ppl like Liban would be publicly flogged for being bis*xual.. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 16, 2005
Is that what happened to you?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 22, 2005
Does anyone have a time of when this end-of-the-world is going down, because I got some errands to run and I am wondering if I should bring my coat?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 22, 2005
You don't need a coat in Abu Dhabi... And for sniper420, judgement day happens every evening at around 11pm in his bed when his boyfriend BDSMs him...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 22, 2005
Yeah, it's already hot as HELL over here
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 22, 2005
So why princess and wine about judgement day and going to hell when you are already there :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 24, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Does anyone have a time of when this end-of-the-world is going down, because I got some errands to run and I am wondering if I should bring my coat?

Isaac NEwton predicted it before his death.
He gave the year "2040" Thats the secret he got from studying Soloman's temple.

And there is not given date, Chocoholic. SO I don't know what you are talking about.
Many times it came very close....but close is not enough.
99.9% is not enough. It must ALL come true.

And this time it has come closer then you know.
No one knows the time. Not even Jesus.
He said that only the Father (GOd) knows the exact time.
And it is when the Gospel has reached every..every...every corner of the world.

And if you believe in little green man , then you will be an easy prey for the dark side. The whole planet is surrounded by the level in which satan lives in. He controls the sky we see now. And little green man from Mars is not biggy for him to create.

I mean..you believe i little green man. Whats so hard to believe theres a satan . There simply are too much evidence of his existence around earth.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 25, 2005
Satan is real and his work can be seen all over the place in today's world. Just walk down the streets of any major city and you will see him and his work.... Satan is not exactly this big red guy with a pitchfork, a cape, and a long tail.... So if thats who you expect to see you will be disappointed. Satan's work and misdeeds can be seen by events and/or actions of people as well as other "happenings". Thats how he funtions and thats how he spreads his evil. You won't see him pop up in front of you and launch fireballs at you as per popular culture!! :?

Also if you fear, then satan will be there to take advantage of that. You should never have fear in your heart. If you sense weakness, pray to God, say His Name, say it with conviction. Then you will not be an appealing target by Satan.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2005
Blah blah blah, is there any chance you guys could answer just one post without going all religious!

Why shouldn't aliens exist? There's tonnes of evidence to support it, you can't be so naive to think we're the only ones in the vast universe.

And I meant there have been many predicted dates for the end of the world, many of which have past, so obviously they were wrong.

Logically and scientifically looking at it, the stupidity, greediness and ignorance of man could end the world in a giant nuclear war or in a couple of billion years our sun will naturally die after burning itself out (this is inevitable) and implode more than likely taking all the planets in our solar system with it. But by that time the genius boffins will have invented the warp drive and we shall be off colonising and finding other planets to fcuk up because we're certainly incapable of looking after this one, and mother nature will have her revenge!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 25, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Blah blah blah, is there any chance you guys could answer just one post without going all religious!

Why shouldn't aliens exist? There's tonnes of evidence to support it, you can't be so naive to think we're the only ones in the vast universe.

And I meant there have been many predicted dates for the end of the world, many of which have past, so obviously they were wrong.

Logically and scientifically looking at it, the stupidity, greediness and ignorance of man could end the world in a giant nuclear war or in a couple of billion years our sun will naturally die after burning itself out (this is inevitable) and implode more than likely taking all the planets in our solar system with it. But by that time the genius boffins will have invented the warp drive and we shall be off colonising and finding other planets to f&%K up because we're certainly incapable of looking after this one, and mother nature will have her revenge!

you sound like some Green peace activist! lol :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 25, 2005
Madam. There is no evidence of anything solid.

All the scientist starts their claims with :"We believe...blah blah.."

They just "believe". There is no proofs. Sure there are tons of theories that results in many forms of speculation concerning alien life forms.
And sure, scientist says that life on earth was seeded from outer space.
And I agree with that. Because GOD came and made the first one.

The Book says we are the only ones God created in this universe.
Otherwise the Book would have said it.

All alien life forms that have made it up the news or magazines show super advance "evidence" of a much more intelligent life form. If so..why don't they just come down and take over? Or do you believe we are in somekind of a giant matrix and we are all dreaming...

You probably believe in the "Evolution of man from Ape" theory then.
The theory is flawed..BIG TIME.
Scientist simply clings on to the old teaching because some very clever man came up with it and the rest of the scientists agreed upon the theory as to how we come about. Its the fear of embarressing themselves infront of billions of people by coming clean and confess they made a mistake and that all these years..all the scholars around the world has been studying something that is wrong...which they approved....*lost*..
anyway..

Man did not evolve from monkeys.

So becareful of your wait for alien life forms.
Beware of the "Prince of the power of the air"
A rather nice long name lucifer.
Anything thats from the air...becareful..that includes "broadcasting businesses"

PEACE
GOD BLESS

*Puts on his shades and walks into the sunset*
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 25, 2005
The only thing that will end the world is man himself, not some all-powerful psedo-entity holy beast in the heavens or from the depths.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 26, 2005
Well I'd like to know how the theory is FLAWED, giving the overwhelming evidence of mans evolution. Actually one line of thought is that rodents were the basis of mans evolution as they survived whereas the dinosaurs did not.

How can you just right off millions of years of evidence?

You can't just right things off, new things are coming to light every single day.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I just prefer to take a scientific view of things and don't necessarily believe that things were created the way you do. I don't believe that we were just plonked here out of no where, it all started somewhere and yes beleive it or not there was life on this earth before man ever existed but how it all came to pass scientifically speaking is still up for discussion, observation and gaining new knowledge and I'm very interested to find out.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 26, 2005
Anyway have you ever stopped to look at how close apes and monkeys resemble human being?

They're the only other species that will create tools for their use in every day life, and they're the only other species who will kill it's own kind out of maliciousness.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 26, 2005
Monkeys? More of the white man's lies!!!!!!!! :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 27, 2005
oh grow up! and start looknig outside the box!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 27, 2005
Once again....don't mean to be rude. But its just the way I get fired up when I concentrate so show grace, please. Thank you.
:lol: ---------------------------

Except for their humanoid outlook, the ape has no other resemblance of man. Not even their cells. If we came from ape, there will be some form of cell that reminds us of that link.
Just because archeaologist finds a mans skull next to that of a ape's skele don't mean we were apes.

1972, scientist thought they found the skele to the missing and claimed that they have found the remains of an ape man. It made it on the news. Later on , other scientists did forensic tests and identified the owner of the skull. It belong to a General Lafayette that died in battle many many years ago. They early scientists thought it was an ape man because General Lafayette had extremely high foreheads.
Just look at James Brown. You'd think he's the missing link too.

And by the way Charles Darwin wrote the theory on the evolution of man.
Just before he died, he announced that his theory is wrong and that people should from then on stop quoting him on this flawed theory.

There are still apes in the zoo, you don't see naked man banging on the cages from inside time to time do you?

The billions of year earth time theory has absolutely no evidence. ONLY theories. If you notice results from individual research firms comes up with numbers thats couple of hundreds of thousands of years difference. That tells you the way they calculate is wrong.
The Carbon14 dating formula used by the scientists will ONLY be accurate if the weather has stayed the same throughout these "billions and billions of years". And we all know it did not. C14 test is based on the decomposition of C14 found on all things that has been exposed to the sun..no matter how briefly. The rate it decomposes, count backwards...and you have your answer. BUT. The sun IS getting hotter because of the thining of the atmosphere. The Bible stated that the earth was surrounded by miles and miles of water and that extremely low UV made it through that atmosphere and thus people lived thousands of years. This water shield collapsed when God drowned the world. Except Noah and his family and certain animals.

And at that....the earth is not more then 11,000 years old. Believe it or not. Thats the truth. Scientists today get the "billions and billions" of year number because of time expansion. As we all know, the universe is constantly expanding. Try drawing a dot on a rubber band every 1cm. Now stretch that rubberband and you will realise the dots are now further apart . But the initial distance is still 1cm.

Evolution theory - Flawed
Man - By God
Age of earth - ~appx 11,000yrs
Peace.
God Bless.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 27, 2005
I come from Chicago, not monkeys.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 27, 2005
abs wrote:
Evolution theory - Flawed
Man - By God
Age of earth - ~appx 11,000yrs
Peace.
God Bless.

Theory of evolution is incorrect. It is some non-beleivers way of trying to prove he is right... Man was created by God. The first man was Adam, the first woman was Eve. Man can easy be entrapped by the lure of sin. And Adam and Eve sinned and were cast out.

That is the origin of mankind. Not some stupid ape.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2005
I actually believe in the theory of evolution. The idea of man just "popping into existence" is plain gullible.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 28, 2005
So you stick to beleiving you are the 1000 times over great grandson of a chimp if that makes you feel better.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums