"allah" Is Satan Says Koran...

Topic locked
"allah" is satan says Koran... Jun 10, 2008
It is interesting that not only does the Koran initiate with the proclamation that “allah” is Lord of the devils, in the opening sura…but take a look at how the Koran ends…

Say: "I seek refuge from the people's lord, the people’s king, the people’s god, from the evil whisperer, the devil, whom he whispers in the people's heart, from the jinn and the people. (114.1-6)

Sura 114 lists-out the things that the writer seeks refuge from:

• From the people’s lord
• From the people’s king
• From the people’s god (lower case…“allah”)
• From the evil whisperer, the devil
• From the jinn (demons)
• And from the people, themselves

The writer of this piece is literally screaming-out for help.

All of the things listed in this ayah are the evil things from which refuge is sought.

All of these things pertain to the devil “allah”, his demons, and the unfortunate souls who are deceived by them.

In short, the author who penned this appropriate ending to the Koran, makes it perfectly clear that he wants no part of the false pagan Arabic god “allah”.

Muslims should listen to what their book of faith is telling them…

Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 10, 2008
i am literaly Laughin out Loud.

LOL

HaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahAaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 11, 2008
outworldish wrote:i am literaly Laughin out Loud.

LOL

HaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahAaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are just laughing out loud and after reading brother Apple_Pie's post, I am rolling on the floor and am laughing my ass off. :D

Sometimes, I wonder if the biblical Jesus, incoherent and evasive as shown on many occasions in the incoherent mishmash of the New Testament, was really Satan in disguise, taking his second revenge against God. :lol:

Looks like the Apocalypse of Peter has some truth showing the real Jesus away from the man Jesus, left among the people. You will find it a very good read.

BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 11, 2008
How did the authors of the Koran know that "allah" was the angel in charge of Hell? :wink:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 12, 2008
Apple Pie you idiot... did you translate that yourself or you actually got it from another idiot who translated it and changed it in that way?

The simplest mistake I can easily see in there is in the first sentence, where you actually converted "I seek refuge of the people's lord" to "I seek refuge from the people's lord" which completely changes the meaning of everything in there.

So with a simple change of that word at the beginning, you maneged to actually change this whole soora into something completely stupid, lol... :? you're funny, but not very clever
TiA
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 12, 2008
Seriously Apple Pie you are not doing yourself or anyone else any favours by falsely translating the Koran. Better to go spend your time reading your Bible instead.
Strawberries
Dubai Forum User

Jun 12, 2008
TiA wrote:Apple Pie you idiot... did you translate that yourself or you actually got it from another idiot who translated it and changed it in that way?

The simplest mistake I can easily see in there is in the first sentence, where you actually converted "I seek refuge of the people's lord" to "I seek refuge from the people's lord" which completely changes the meaning of everything in there.

So with a simple change of that word at the beginning, you maneged to actually change this whole soora into something completely stupid, lol... :? you're funny, but not very clever

Brother Apple_Pie copies and pastes from the following site:

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/WikiIslam:About

If you have heard about the internet closet apostate Ali Sina, his site produced wikiIslam, the house of the Islamophobe bigot evangelists, who try their best to distort and twist the verses and present them to the gullible Christian Islamophobes, who do not not know a word of Arabic, like Apple_Pie.

In their quest of Jesus, the son of Mary, they try to find Jesus like they did to find him in the Jewish Holy Scriptures but could not. :lol:

They have found Jesus coming out in the following verse:

"Yakhrujo mim-bainas sulbe wat-taraaib", translated simply means,"Comes from between the loin and the ribs.", which actually means the foetus resulting from the fluids due to the interaction between man and woman.

Now according to brother A_P and WikiIslam, Sulb and Tarraib is Saleeb, the cross. I had to tell him many times that Jesus was not semen that was coming out. :lol: :lol:

BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 12, 2008
Who really cares, it's all a load of boohockey anyway.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 12, 2008
TiA wrote:

Show us...

قل أعوذ برب الناس
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 13, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
TiA wrote:

Show us...

قل أعوذ برب الناس

Brother A_P,

In proper English, one either seeks refuge with or refuge in.

One does not seek refuge from. :lol:

What is the Arabic word for FROM? Do you happen to know?

Cheers
BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 27, 2008
Dear Aplle Pie!

It is very interesting to read your topics. Because it's discussions consists of different opinions and ideas i could never make myself. And it could be used in futher off-line discussions about philosophy and religion. (So here I do respect to all who clarify certain obscure things).

However good religion discussion based on respect to each other.
That for example means no falsification in translation. As it shown here.
It is not important even to talk about other provocations here.
But even for a person who does not follows any religions, but respects arabic religion and culture, it is clear that your topics is attemp to offend Islam and it's following.
What do you want to be proved? Why?
What do you want to achieve by your topics?
Navigator
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 06, 2008
You should be kicked out of this country for the false representation of other religion. You are not doing any good to yourself or to your community; you are creating an atmosphere of hatred. You are spoiling the harmony. You need some counseling you crackpot.
minzee
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 06, 2008
Is that your answer to everything? Oh do something wrong and kicked out! Grow up would you! I'd love to kick all of you guys outta my country, but it's not gonna happen!

What Apple Pie is doing is actually very clever, in that he's bringing up topics to create discussions and arguments for and against, but I guess you're too dumb to see that.

My god you guys should actually be banding together and having ago at the terrorist factions bring 'your religion' into disrepute!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

moronic argument Jul 07, 2008
applepie you are a complete moron with false translation
chocoholic, arguments can not always be made about just any topic in civilized society.

there are barriers which must not be transgressed. this forum also has rules, your country, society, religion (or lack of it) also requires certain actions from you. these rules can not be violated in civilized society.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jul 07, 2008
Ahahahahaha civilized society? Yeah yeah don't make me laugh.

You should always question and make arguments for and against things, why be a robot and follow blindly, question everything!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 08, 2008
dear chocoholic,
I'm not a religious man, and I agree that a discussion clarify a cretin subject or in your case teaches people with a lack of knowledge a new perspective in life. However, in order to have a civilized discussion, the topic has to based on a solid fact or at least makes a bit of sense to it's audience ! in the case of this topic, what is goal behind it ? does it make any sense ? a certain god involve with devils ? regardless what or who god is it! Dear chocohilic , we are not living the dark ages you urge for anymore and we certainly need no religiousholic people walking around creating sensitive unexplained issues that it's chain reaction is unstoppable.
I thank the author taking the time to translating, but is his goal again ? preferring one god on another ? hurting people feelings in something they believed in since childhood ? do we need such behavior in a world that is now full of hate because of religious and political issues ? shouldn't we more concentrating on making the world a better place ? friendlier world with no religious boundaries ?
In a modern discussion people share their opinions with each other , and end up either agreeing or not, and if not then explains why ! doesn't it?
The author last reply was in Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:29 pm , where is he from his discussion session ? was he serious in bringing such a subject to a public board? If yes , I would like to see his reply on defending his argument , shouldn't we all dear.
But like you dear chocoholic , he is just a person trying to poison a peaceful society with unnecessary ideas.

If this subject matter much to you , I would advice you to get a hold of book related to it, read it, and gives your own opinion dear (if you are realy in favor of discussing things, participate , be useful instead of telling people what they should and shouldn't do.

Thanks and god bless.
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums