Da Vinci Code

Topic locked
May 19, 2006
alexandra wrote:
fayz wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Darn it! Now they're saying that the movie might not be cleared by the censors here as it's offensive to Christians - give me a figgin Kit Kat!

Damn Chrisitians, when will they learn to relax it's only an F'n movie :lol: :lol:

damn Christians? fayz, as the muslims were offended (and with a good reasons) by the Prophet's drawings scandal, so the Christians feel the same when a conspiracy(like the Vatican ppl called it)

My apologies if i offended you or christianity, that was not my intention, it was meant as a joke, (the two laughing faces at the end were a clue ;)

fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 19, 2006
Fayzy

No offence was taken, no need for apology buddy.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 05, 2006
Im a Roman Catholic...and bec Im so intrigued with it , its the only movie I watched in a cinema here in Dubai.... and I was smiling after the movie....the imagination of the writer is so intense! No offense taken at all.... :)
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 28, 2006
Taking the de vinci code as fiction, I really enjoyed both the book and the movie and I think tom hank did very good job.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 04, 2006
Liban
Liban the same way its not right to insult prophet Mohammed(pbuh), we should also not allow people to insult prophet Issa(pbuh)...

I was raised a christian, and I could really care less if Jesus of Nazareth was "insulted". Personally if Jesus really did exist, I would think that it would be a nice possibility that I am descended from Christ.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk