Transformers (2007)

Topic locked
Transformers (2007) Jul 09, 2007
There was much hype before this movie came out .. i saw it yesterday and was very scared since i am one of the people who grew up watching transformers and didn't want a movie to crush those beautiful childhood memories :)

Anyway, the movie turned out to be one of the best cartoon adaptation movies ever !!! i was pleasantly surprised and had a great time watching the movie .. although they changed things a bit (bumble bee was a beatle in the original cartoon) but it was good changes .. you will know what i am talking about when you see the car bumble bee is in this movie ..

i give this movie two thumbs up !!!

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2007
Thanks for the review maad...gonna watch it this weekend..

to add to it.. during my childhood.. the only transformer that I knew was the Electricity boards' Electrical energy transformers... which would go off plunking our part of small township under deep darkness at the slightest sign of a rain.. or a thunderbolt:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformer
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 09, 2007
I grew up watching Transformers as well, the movie was great geared towards teenage boys but really who can't appreciate an amazingly hot brunnette and a bunch of kewl robotic transformations/special effects and cars. Whomever did the “transformation” graphics did an awesome job.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 12, 2007
fayz wrote:I grew up watching Transformers as well, the movie was great geared towards teenage boys but really who can't appreciate an amazingly hot brunnette and a bunch of kewl robotic transformations/special effects and cars. Whomever did the “transformation” graphics did an awesome job.

2 thumbs up.
bee-otch :lol:
I grew up watching transformers too and loved it. Teenage girls can like it too :)
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jul 17, 2007
Loved the movie, the effects were awsome! Sequel on the way I bet - if you left before the end of the credits, you missed Star Scream flying off out of orbit - cue Transformers 2!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 18, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Loved the movie, the effects were awsome! Sequel on the way I bet - if you left before the end of the credits, you missed Star Scream flying off out of orbit - cue Transformers 2!

Doh !! I missed the cue :oops:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jul 18, 2007
I want a Camaro.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

xfrmrs Aug 07, 2007
definitely one of the best movies this year... I guess its a matter of perspective though.. cos if youve grown up with xfrmrs, challenge of the gobots, robotech, centurions...... youl love it.. Some of my more mature mates from back home thought it was a load of crap.. picture a giant trailer truck walking around in your back yard and trying to hide behind a building ... !!!
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 12, 2007
i watched it last week and its awesome...

it is so funny especially when they are hiding at the the house and they are too big to hide...
:P
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2007
Oh come on that was hilarious! haha and trashing the garden and everything. I thought the comedy was great.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk