A good film to watch
67%
The worst Bond film
11%
Not worth watching
11%

Total votes : 9

The new Bond Film Nov 17, 2006
I went to watch the new Bond movie last night. I've never been to a bond movie before, but this seemed intersting to me specialy having Daniel as the new bond.

I have to say that, I think, its the best Bond movie. It was a good film, but in my opinion not worth the publicity that has been going arround it.

What do you think?

Lexer
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 17, 2006
Good Movie! P. Brosnan is still my 007. Hey, this should be posted in MMM forum. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 17, 2006
I'm new here, I didn't know where to start posting.
Lexer
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 17, 2006
Lexer wrote:I'm new here, I didn't know where to start posting.

That's alright, mod does the transferring of thread for you. Welcome to DF. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 18, 2006
i dont know dudes, i didnt like the movie.......i didnt get the feel of James bond in that movie

im so used to the old school movies which always had

1- Q
2- New Gadgets
3- amazing wittyness
4- cold blooded killing

in this one its all new to me

that my opinion anyways
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: The new Bond Film Nov 18, 2006
Lexer wrote:I went to watch the new Bond movie last night. I've never been to a bond movie before, but this seemed intersting to me specialy having Daniel as the new bond.

I have to say that, I think, its the best Bond movie. It was a good film, but in my opinion not worth the publicity that has been going arround it.

What do you think?

Seems a strange comment to make, you think its the best Bond movie, but it's the first one you have seen??????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:Seems a strange comment to make, you think its the best Bond movie, but it's the first one you have seen??????

I meant going to the cinema, as I've never watched a bond movie in a theater, but have watched them on TV.
Lexer
Dubai Forum Visitor

sage & onion wrote:
Lexer wrote:I went to watch the new Bond movie last night. I've never been to a bond movie before, but this seemed intersting to me specialy having Daniel as the new bond.

What do you think?

Seems a strange comment to make, you think its the best Bond movie, but it's the first one you have seen??????

lol
:lol:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

double post
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 19, 2006
Mixed reviews on that one, any more feedback?? The cinema was fully booked for 3 showing so I could not watch it tonight, it has to be good??
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 19, 2006
i would say its the second best bond movie so far.... 'from russia with love' is my fav
Nosferatu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 20, 2006
so watched bond finally and it is very good. oh he is so fit. What I do not get is, this movie about the start of bond which will be somewhere in the sixty, what with all the gadgets, cars etc???
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 20, 2006
sara_uk wrote: this movie about the start of bond which will be somewhere in the sixty, what with all the gadgets, cars etc???

Because cars in the 70's, 80's and 90's came with rocket launchers, turned into submarines, and could be driven/controlled by your mobile phone? :shock: :shock:

I think the key to a bond movie is not to over analyze. :)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Nov 20, 2006
fayz wrote:
sara_uk wrote: this movie about the start of bond which will be somewhere in the sixty, what with all the gadgets, cars etc???

I think the key to a bond movie is not to over analyze. :)

ok fayz advice taken but i never watched Bond before ,and i do not get what is all the fuss about?? it is good but i have seen better films. Is it just the name??
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The new Bond Film Nov 20, 2006

What do you think?

where have you been for the last 40 odd years if this is your first Bond Movie?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 20, 2006
Bleakus wrote:i dont know dudes, i didnt like the movie.......i didnt get the feel of James bond in that movie

im so used to the old school movies which always had

1- Q
2- New Gadgets
3- amazing wittyness
4- cold blooded killing

in this one its all new to me

that my opinion anyways

and lets not forget all the Innuendo with names and the drop dead gorgeous women. Bond gilrs are the best.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk