Recommended Game -Risk Computer Game

Topic locked
Recommended Game -Risk Computer game Jun 08, 2005
Now you can play Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere with RISK™, the game of global domination for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Using the same hands-on military planning found in the original RISK board game, players now see battles come to life. With each battle come the chance for victory and advice from historic military leaders as they earn medals and special bonus content for strategic accomplishments. This product will deliver a truly unique way to play the RISK game and provide an ideal social experience for up to six players in Multiplayer mode and online.
Source -Atari

Screenshots:

Play the demo here:Demo

Risk 2

n Risk II the world is at war and you are the commander of an army fighting for global domination. In this fast-paced game of strategy negotiation and luck you must organize your forces in order to crush your enemies and take their territories. The classic game comes to life on your PC with more ways to play advanced map options superior graphics and animated battles. As Supreme Commander you must deploy your troops attack your enemies and even betray your allies in an all-out effort to take over the world!

Download demo here

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2005
Sniper, is there a way that we can play Risk online??

It would be cool if such a version existed then we can go at it together :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2005
Liban wrote:Sniper, is there a way that we can play Risk online??

It would be cool if such a version existed then we can go at it together :)

yeah we could, the games I sstated above we could play online
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2005
OK, I will try to download these tomorrow after work if I have time and then we can play and include the clueless pumpkin brain to the game and have a joint blitz against the US :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk