Is Really Marilyn Manson A Homo?

Topic locked
Is really Marilyn manson a homo? Nov 27, 2006
I like his songs but want to know if he swings the other way for real

redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 27, 2006
well, aside from the fact that he writes awsome music, he is a bit crazy in the head I have to admit, but I was not aware of a dodgy preference.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
yorky500 wrote:well, aside from the fact that he writes awsome music, he is a bit messed up in the head I have to admit, but I was not aware that he has a dodgy preference"

does this answer to my question?
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 27, 2006
I like marilyn manson too, what's your favourite song?

And no, marilyn manson is straight. but he does like singing about people who prefer same gender relations. Does that bother you red?
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 27, 2006
I know Marilyn Monroe, but never heard about Marilyn Manson - sounds like a typhoon's name for me. :?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
Just listen to one of his interviews. The guy's literate and smarter than 90% of the artists out there. Oh yeah and he did Jenna Jameson. Gay who?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 27, 2006
PARANOID wrote:I like marilyn manson too, what's your favourite song?

And no, marilyn manson is straight. but he does like singing about queers. Does that bother you red?

no no it doesn't matter , just wondering

Favourite marilyn song's lol alot

The nobodies - Eden Eyes - Kingkill - the dop show - sweet dreem - This is the shit - minute of decay - etc i think i loved all his songs
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 27, 2006
what about you?
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 27, 2006
redmatrice wrote:
PARANOID wrote:I like marilyn manson too, what's your favourite song?

And no, marilyn manson is straight. but he does like singing about queers. Does that bother you red?

no no it doesn't matter , just wondering

Favourite marilyn song's lol alot

The nobodies - Eden Eyes - Kingkill - the dop show - sweet dreem - This is the shit - minute of decay - etc i think i loved all his songs

yeah, me too. just wondering.

two songs i didn't hear in your list. Right now I'm hooked on "astonishing panorama of the end of times" and "s(aint)".

asc_26 wrote:I know Marilyn Monroe, but never heard about Marilyn Manson - sounds like a typhoon's name for me. :?

he did take his first name from marilyn monroe, and his last name from charlie manson btw .
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 27, 2006
WOW, good to see peeps fighting last night and now they're friends. Very good Paranoid and Red. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
S'aint wow it rocks i like a lot

I don't care if you world is ending today cus i wasn't invited to it anyway , you saw i tasted famous , so i drew your a heart , but i'm not a artist just a work of art , I've got a F and C and I've got a K and the only think that missing is a person Like you

Lol i'm singing
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 27, 2006
asc_26 wrote:WOW, good to see peeps fighting last night and now they're friends. Very good Paranoid and Red. :D

Fighting with someone doesn't mean that you hate him , we talked and i found her so nice
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 27, 2006
redmatrice wrote:
asc_26 wrote:WOW, good to see peeps fighting last night and now they're friends. Very good Paranoid and Red. :D

Fighting with someone doesn't mean that you hate him , we talked and i found her so nice

I didn't say you're hatin' each other. Gosh.... :roll:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
i know i said just my opinion
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 27, 2006
Considering Marilyn Manson is married to one of the s.e.xist women around 'Dita Von Teese', I'd say not!

He was also a very highly rated juornalist before he went into music.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 27, 2006
Also please can we stop the foul language in here and nasty nicknames for people who like same gender relations. Thank you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 28, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Also please can we stop the foul language in here and nasty nicknames for people who like same gender relations. Thank you.

"queers" as in camp people, not homos.exuals. they could be straight or gay.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 28, 2006
He is married to a woman now and he was previously married to Rose McGowan
noni
Dubai chat master

Nov 28, 2006
PARANOID wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Also please can we stop the foul language in here and nasty nicknames for people who like same gender relations. Thank you.

what are camp people?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 28, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Just listen to one of his interviews. The guy's literate and smarter than 90% of the artists out there. Oh yeah and he did Jenna Jameson. Gay who?

to hell with Jenna Jameson... he's with Ditta VonTesse... *swoon*
bear
Dubai chat master

Nov 28, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
PARANOID wrote:

what are camp people?

The guys who put on this "fabulous" act, they do the walk with the hips swinging, the fake voice, walking around in tight flashy clothes, the accent, lots of makeup (well not always), special femineme hand movement/pointing. If you watched party monster then it's kind of like that multiplied in 10. and If you watched the first show of "so you think you can dance" , one of these guys showed up. They actually own the label "queer" and walk around in mobs calling each other that. So i wasnt trying to disrespect anyone really. they're cool in a unique way.

EDIT: they call them camp in the uk, dunno what the american word is.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 28, 2006
Camp? Oh think Graham Norton or Jake Shears from the Scissor Sisters.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 28, 2006
PARANOID wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
PARANOID wrote:

what are camp people?

The guys who put on this "fabulous" act, they do the walk with the hips swinging, the fake voice, walking around in tight flashy clothes, the accent, lots of makeup (well not always), special femineme hand movement/pointing. If you watched party monster then it's kind of like that multiplied in 10. and If you watched the first show of "so you think you can dance" , one of these guys showed up. They actually own the label "queer" and walk around in mobs calling each other that. So i wasnt trying to disrespect anyone really. they're cool in a unique way.

EDIT: they call them camp in the uk, dunno what the american word is.

They call them queer in America. however, queer seems to be an umbrella term covering anything that isn't hetero$exual
bear
Dubai chat master

Nov 29, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Oh yeah and he did Jenna Jameson. Gay who?

So have about 1000 other guys.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 04, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Just listen to one of his interviews. The guy's literate and smarter than 90% of the artists out there. Oh yeah and he did Jenna Jameson. Gay who?

Of course he's smarter than most people. He's a marketing genius. He saw a gap in the market for a strong anti-Christian character, chose his name deliberately as a paradox of American society (the much loved Marylin Monroe and the much hated Charles Manson) and set up to wind as many people up as possible. He freely admits all this in loads of interviews, but the Christian right in America ignore this and consequently got him banned all over the place - all this of course meant he just sold more records!

Have to say, even as a huge rock fan, I don't think his music's that good, too much style over substance but can see why some people would like it.

On topic, Manson's on record as saying he's "experimental" but the long line of beautiful women he's slept with says he's more straight than anything else.

As for "camp", it means when a guy is effeminite and way over the top in the UK. You can be straight and still be camp though, so it's not a totally divisive term.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 04, 2006
Interesting Answers cool :)
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2007
Here's a bit of news on Mr. Manson.

Rock star Manson set to divorce
Von Teese and Manson started dating in 2001

Burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, the wife of rock singer Marilyn Manson, has filed for divorce after just a year of marriage, court papers have shown.

Von Teese - real name Heather Sweet - filed the papers, which were posted by the entertainment website TMZ.com, at a court in Los Angeles on 29 December.

The 35-year-old cites irreconcilable differences for the split.

The couple who began dating in 2001, married in December 2005 in a ceremony held at a castle in Ireland.

Stars such as Keanu Reeves, Lisa Maria Presley and Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne attended the ceremony.

It is thought the pair separated on Christmas Eve.

Von Teese is not claiming spousal support from Manson, who was born Brian Warner.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 26, 2007
Apparently the true identity of manson is that he is the guy from wonder years. I mean you remember wonder years where the main kid has his best friend who wears glasses. That guy is apparently grown up to be Marilyn Manson. Plus charles manson though he is hated cuz of his serial killings and stuff he had a track called look at ur game girl. The guy had a good voice. I was kinda shocked. I dont like mansons songs. But I do like the make up and stuff.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 26, 2007
got to say wasn't a fan till i saw him live ... fantastic entertainer truely kinda made me enjoy the music now.
As for his intelligence from the interviews i have seen and things i have read he seems very bright defintly above adverage
the wonder years thing is just a rumour (as far as i can find out)
the guy is straight but has admitted to experimenting with the same sex in the past ussally under the influence of class a drugs.
he has now lost dita due to excessive partying and has been seen hanging with a number of so called hollywood hotties who you just woundn't think of placing him with.
(knowing all this only proves to me that i really need to get out more) :lol:
emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk