Movie Recommencation Website

Topic locked
Re: Movie Recommencation Website Oct 16, 2010
XOXOX !!!

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Movie Recommencation Website Oct 18, 2010
I have just watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)", the film that The criticker advised me a lot. It's really impressive film. Moreover I like acting of Jim Kerry without his ordinary clownade. As for Winslet she is the great actresss. Her character is as alive as in French movies.

"The Reader", "Revolutionary Road" and "Eternal Sunshine" is a good collection of roles.

I gave the film 87.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Movie Recommencation Website Oct 18, 2010
I ve watched all those 3 movies, "Eternal sunshine" is interesting because of the acting as u said, and the story was kinda new!
In "Reader" and "Revolutionary word", Winslet showed her real talent! and won prize for both, which she really deserved.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Movie recommencation website Oct 23, 2010
Just saw "the town" and somehow this is a movie that I will remember. Still trying to figur out why. Recent movies that stayed in my mind are 'the wrestler" and "crazy heart". For this movie I found the role of Blake Lively extremely well played. One might say she is white trash, but different. Perhaps it is this "different" that got to me. The quote of the movie for me comes from her: "Why is it always me that is getting used?".
The story line is well known, FBI against the bank robbers. The background is an Irish criminal neighborhood in Boston. Directing (Ben Affleck) was great and set the atmosphere well. I have to admit Ben suprised me, with his directing (not the acting).
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Movie recommencation website Nov 09, 2010
Red Chief wrote:I saw only "The Wrestler" after Speedie's recomendation. Very impressive film.

By the way I always wanted to know your opinion about "Time of the Gypsies" (1988)

Hey Chief, I watched this movie based on ur comment! and I really enjoyed it, it was interesting for me how a small village in Yugoslavia can be so familiar to me! you know as they are muslims etc etc

Direction was good, the story was amazing and considering that the actors were not proffessional, they were very good too.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Movie recommencation website Nov 11, 2010
melika969 wrote:
Red Chief wrote:I saw only "The Wrestler" after Speedie's recomendation. Very impressive film.

By the way I always wanted to know your opinion about "Time of the Gypsies" (1988)

Hey Chief, I watched this movie based on ur comment! and I really enjoyed it, it was interesting for me how a small village in Yugoslavia can be so familiar to me! you know as they are muslims etc etc

Direction was good, the story was amazing and considering that the actors were not proffessional, they were very good too.

He-he for me "it was all abt the hardships of being a human being" even in so rough conditions. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Movie Recommencation Website Nov 11, 2010
the hardships?
but I thought you are fan of happiness! ;)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:the hardships?
but I thought you are fan of happiness! ;)

Thanks for the correction. First of all the film is about ability and courage and only secondly about hardships.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

I agree. So you liked the story but what do you think of movie as whole?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk