IranianTorrents.com

Topic locked
IranianTorrents.com Oct 28, 2006
I know this might seem like spam, but its really not. I've started a site for Iranian torrents, mainly because when it comes to getting Iranian movies online, we are way behind other countries. Doesn't matter that our movies are always a critical festival hit, we still seem to way behind when it comes to online torrent availability.

I mean, we have good sites for Indian, Korean, Japanese, European, etc movies, but its a hassle to find anything Iranian.

So, I figured I'd start something, get the ball rolling, and hopefully generate some interest. At the moment, there is a small choice of Iranian movies, but the selection is not bad. You can watch the artsy-festival movies like Taste of Cherry, or the more mainstream ones like Marmulak or Marriage, Iranian Style (this one I subtitled myself).

I know we in Dubai (whether Iranian or not) generally don't watch Iranian movies, but still...

Therefore, if you are into Iranian Cinema, pop in, download a few things, seed them so others can download them, and be part of the community.

What I'd also like is some rippers and people who can subtitle.

Either way, looking forward to have you join the team.

MADali
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk