Eastside VS. Westside

Topic locked
eastside VS. westside Oct 02, 2006
so how many of u guyz know bout the bigge and tupac war and have heard bout thier rap bout it i totally support 2pac cause he is a realist what bout u guyz

westside
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 02, 2006
ooooooo - :argue:
interesting!!!!!

I own a few Tupac Cd's - yet only 1 (copied - ooops!) Biggi cd HOWEVERRRRRRR after living on the east side of the USA -

EASTSIDE ALL THE WAY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

:bootyshake:
luckilotti
Dubai Forum User

Oct 02, 2006
it wasnt ever bout the west or east sides anyways .. thats jst for the mainstream audience to big up on the cd sales....

tupac as a rapper from day one was represntin westside no doubt .. though his whole clique the outlawz an thug life ( majority of thug life ) are east side niggas ...

when it comes down to rappin an spittin game on wax no doubt biggie is untouchable ... lyricaly he cant be touched not even by pac ..

but makin u feel a track emotionally its gotta be 2pac .. that nigga was deep..

but as far as ur question goes son ....

EAST SIDE 4 life ....
with niggas like NAS , WU TANG , DMX , BIG PUN , mobb deep ,, jst to name a few .. east side had the game on lock since way back an still does ...

west side though go the fattest beats an production ...

though the west side is the reason the game when soo soft .. i mean god damn look at snoop dogg he aint even worth a dime no more .. everythin comin out the west now is just too commercial .... west side killin the game now .... thats why you got a nigga like ice cube who's past his best tryin to bring it back to its roots ...

peace out

big tic j
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 03, 2006
I don't know about this type of music, I personally think it's no longer original when all it seems to talk about is a circle of senseless black-on-black violence, obession with materialism and disrespect towards women... Anyway...

About the West and East sides. I think both are equally interesting especially in the cultural sense. The East has a very unique sense of sub-neighborhoods and it's easy to get around in the subway, home-grown music is great. The West is huge, music is blah though (Hollywood's influence) but you do find home-grown gems. Westside cars have got to be some of the best in the world (especially the classics) and if you're hiding from the law, it's a good place to hide...
Mint Tulip
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Come On ladies Oct 03, 2006
What is all this??????

Did you not know TuWack was a girly shirt lifting toss piece? He went to Ballet school before he created this fake gangsta image, during his time of selling crack to small kids.... Come on, making a hero out of a pathetic drug dealing gangsta is right? It embarrasses the good in hip hop.

And come on, all his shite sounds the same… its prison music for bitches in the shower to play the “pick up the soap game” – toilet drival…

He is dead for a reason, and quite frankly, I would dig him up, and shoot him 9 times more, just be sure, to be sure!

But in Answer to your question.... NEITHER.... Are you not tapped into the British Scene? You should be mentioning some of my friends, such as;

DJ Blueprint
Mark B & Blade
Roots Maneuver
Tony Vegas & The Scratch Perverts etc etc

However, if you wanna be serious about American hip hop, you need to be listening to;

The Roots
The Beatnuts
Gang Starr
Black Star
Hi Tek
The Big Picture
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 03, 2006
anybody that says tupac is wack ... is probably on crack homie ..

simple an plain fact is u just sayin that cause u dont wanna be like all the other ppl an say he is the greatest ... u jst wanna say someother bullshit to make you feel hardcore ..... but the simple truth is everybody says it cause its a fact..

.... well lil nigga u residin in jumeirah an feelin hardcore ???? hahaha .... an plus u sayin the british scene kicks .. common man u seriously on somethin.... british sound only appeals to the british .. well atleast 95% of it ... so that straight up tells u they wack cause they cant get a world wide followin ..... remember the game is to be sold not to be told .. an those niggas aint sellin shit ...

out of the american niggas u mentioned the only ones i can give it up to is the roots ... u forgot to mention BIG L ( RIP )... but u see the problem with them is they dont sell either .. yea they stay true to the game but without no loot the game is all u got ...

2pac now dat nigga stayed with the game an sold it too ... an god damn he still sellin .. go listen to the track " god bless the dead " .... i mean god damnn nigga fortold shit prior to dyin .. how much more deeper can u get ....

plus a wack ass suburban livin nigga like you .. should show nothin but respect to tupac for being one of the niggas that put rap on the scene ... on a scene that u suburban cunts could vibe with too... cause of a nigga like him u feelin gangsta now ...

u got somethin to say .. holla back

BIG TIC J
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Can you translate that into English please??? Oct 03, 2006
Well you are welcome to your opinion, free speak and all that...however...
WORNG!!!!

Where are you from? Down on the "1.8.0" - Surely you know where that is? If you know anything about hip hop???

Anyway, you clearly have missed the whole point of hip hop, it is not about selling...its 109% about skills, battling and venting your pride...

Do you think the serious hardcore hip hop fans go to virgin mega store and spend $20 on a CD? Come on, wake up and smell the coffee!

The entire point of hip hop was and still is to get the kids off the street, stop them turning to gangs and drugs and give them a creative channel to express themselves...

Glorifying the life of a ballet dancing, queer, thug, pimp and pusher doesn't flick my buttons...but hey, this world is full of messed up stupid people who only care about $$$....

Regardless, your welcome to your opinion...

Maybe you should go back to the drawing baord and do yourself a favour and listen to some top people like;

EPMD
Eric B & Rakin
Jurassic 5
The Wu Tang Clan
The Alkaholics
Lootpack
The 2 Live Crew
Prince paul
naughty By Nature

Failing that, you can ignore this and continue with the Ballet dancing fairy Tuwack and shite like 30 pence and Nelly!!!!!!

Remember to keep it real! And don't forgot.... Believe in the 9's...!
The Big Picture
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 03, 2006
chitown has produced some awesome hip hop artists .. to name a few Kanye West and R Kelly ..

east coast brought my favorite Talib Kwali ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 08, 2006
west side till we die !!

we are bad boi killlers

RIP 2pac
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 09, 2006
bad boy still livin baby ... deathrow is dead . :lol: :lol:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006